Gunpowder club

spywareonya

On 9/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, spywareonya said:

A little silly add:

a girl that handle it like this, I'm quite sure isn't the kind of shy woman driving to a toilet station!!!

Β 

1771023914_hqdefault2.jpg.392eaa9183ed2f83fb2da90c93093160.jpg

ALWAYS HAVE BOTH HANDS ON THE GUN . Sorry im a military geek just had to correct that🀣

• Agree 2

This one but with a drum magazine and a scope. a riffle without a scope is no good. And a grip at the front too not sure what it's called but you know what i mean right?

2.-PSAK-47-1024x674.jpg

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

That thing olmost got me a hard on lolΒ 

I really love it. It's power is Amazing, a fucking CAL50 ASSAULT RIFLE, it means a fucking asteroid on the enemy's ass!!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

ALWAYS HAVE BOTH HANDS ON THE GUN . Sorry im a military geek just had to correct that🀣

Single hand has really too mauch recoil

16 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

This one but with a drum magazine and a scope. a riffle without a scope is no good. And a grip at the front too not sure what it's called but you know what i mean right?

2.-PSAK-47-1024x674.jpg

Is this a customized AK-47? Is wonderful...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Single hand has really too mauch recoil

It looks stupid tooΒ 

8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Is this a customized AK-47? Is wonderful...

Yes i think so im no expert i just like using them🀣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

fantastic!

I definitely ADORE gatling, their most advanced tech are superb to study

Β 

27 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Yes i think so

I wrote a post about it, here in this thread

I have a personal appreciation for AK-47

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I definitely ADORE gatling, their most advanced tech are superb to study

Β 

I wrote a post about it, here in this thread

I have a personal appreciation for AK-47

Ak47 never fails you but it needs a scope added and a drum magazine.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/9/2019 at 1:11 PM, mickymoist said:

Ok I'm no gun expert but I watched a programme about the awesome A10 tankbuster, it has one of these bad boys on board

GAU-8_Avenger_contrast.thumb.jpg.adeb6471fed41ad6936545ae012f16e8.jpg

Β 

7 barrels, gatling style gun, 3900 30mm rounds per minute, fantastic!

The A-10 was built to make the avenger cannon fly! They designed the plane around the cannon. If it were able to carry enough ammunition and the pilot kept the trigger down the gun would stall the plane, that's how much recoil it produces. 4000 rounds a minute is absurd.Β 

The A-10 is a infantrymans beat friend, when a enemy tank absolutely cannot live to see the next minute, call in the warthog lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Peefreak99 said:

Ak47 never fails you but it needs a scope added and a drum magazine.

The ak-47 is more than capable at hitting man sized targets out to 300 meters with iron sites. The 7.62x39mm round isnt as accurate as the 5.56x45mm round. A scoped m16a2 rifle with its 20 inch barrel can easily hit man sized targets out 600m. The little round doesn't have alot of energy at that range tho

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

I read that the cloud of smoke it produces Β when the gun fires could flame out the engine so they had to modify it!

Yes they did. Have you ever seen those 30mm rounds up close? Monsters lol. The projectile is made from depleted uranium, it can shoot through the thin upper turret armour of tanks with ease

• Like 3
Just now, speedy3471 said:

Yes they did. Have you ever seen those 30mm rounds up close? Monsters lol. The projectile is made from depleted uranium, it can shoot through the thin upper turret armour of tanks with ease

and by the time you hear the gun its too late as the rounds are already on you, brutal machine, love it!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž12β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 7:03 PM, Cuckoo42 said:

Do you follow any youtube firearms channels?

I watch Hickok 45 and Dmolition Ranch. One is serious and informative, one is silly but has big guns and crazy targets πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Ok first of all sorry if I reply only now, been busy, really sorry

Second, WELCOME!!!

And gold member too… I'm happy to meet you!!!

Β 

I usually do not follow channels on YouTube as I have really little spare time, but absolutely feel free to post any videos you want here, provided you introduce a little the inside contents and also avoid exceedingly long videos, which could clog the server

Β 

For whatever, feel free to ask!!!

• Like 1

Ok could not wait to show you this

It recently won many competitions for best assault rifle up to date (last was six days ago), this is the V - 11

Not terrifying for what it comes at fire rate (it doesn't exceed 10 per seconds) but it is unbelievably LIGHT and it NEVER jams

Bullets remain accurate on a ridiculous distance and with high impact power, and ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL

Yes I know, no recoil seems impossible… well, next-gen, boys, next-gen

I told you I would have posted it and now I found it!!!

Β 

Immagine correlata

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/15/2019 at 5:15 PM, spywareonya said:

Ok could not wait to show you this

It recently won many competitions for best assault rifle up to date (last was six days ago), this is the V - 11

Not terrifying for what it comes at fire rate (it doesn't exceed 10 per seconds) but it is unbelievably LIGHT and it NEVER jams

Bullets remain accurate on a ridiculous distance and with high impact power, and ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL

Yes I know, no recoil seems impossible… well, next-gen, boys, next-gen

I told you I would have posted it and now I found it!!!

Β 

Immagine correlata

Daniel defence makes a pretty darn good ar platform.Β 

Managing recoil and reliability in a ar 15 is having the propper length gas tube in relationship with barrel length and having the propper bugger weight. Eugene Stoner was a brilliant man, he designed the ar-10 and then the ar-15 rifle. As well as others

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Flamethrower,this is the US M2 of WW2,with a US Marine,on Okinawa during the battle of April-June 1945.Probably about a very small group of Japanese troops that have proved difficult and costly to wipe out,now unfortunately for them,they will be roasted alive for the Emperor.

A very terrible weapon used by most armies.Probably in WW1 by the Germans mainly.In WW2 most armies had their own versions,but probably the USMC in the Pacific war most famously,using them to clear out fanatical Japanese resistance on many tiny specks of islands,that often resulted in very high casualties,usually the entire Japanese garrison would be eliminated.

3 tanks,2 of the fuel,and 1 of nitrogen propellant.Shooting a jet of burning gel about 100 feet,not only incinerating men,but when fired into a cave or bunker,would also burn up any oxygen,causing suffocation.Used also on the western front,to a lesser extent.Also would be mounted onto tanks,the higher elevation increasing the range.Disadvantages were that each flame soldier would require a small squad to cover him,as the unit is very heavy,maybe around 80lbs,and he would be vulnerable to snipers,but a bullet hitting the tanks would be unlikely to detonate it,more likely just cause a drop in pressure,making it ineffective.

After the Warsaw uprising of Autumn 1944,the Germans formed special units of engineers which would be units equipped with the Flammenwerfer,and moving around the city burning it to the ground.

Flame1.jpg

Flame.jpg

• Like 2
On β€Ž7β€Ž/β€Ž21β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 4:33 PM, speedy3471 said:

Daniel defence makes a pretty darn good ar platform.Β 

Managing recoil and reliability in a ar 15 is having the propper length gas tube in relationship with barrel length and having the propper bugger weight. Eugene Stoner was a brilliant man, he designed the ar-10 and then the ar-15 rifle. As well as others

The V-11 is the first designed for military

Others were for civil use most

It hit me because of its high-tech qualities as it NEVER jams

• Love 1
21 hours ago, F.W said:

The Flamethrower

Ok now talking seriously, I have a complicated relationship with this item

I adore it in first stance. I mean, holy FUCK, a FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On second position, I respect its power, its efficiency. Really impossible to withstand.

By last, I fear it. It summons in my mind the actual might it holds and forces me to feel humble about its terrible power. It scares me.

Β 

Thank you for posting.

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

The V-11 is the first designed for military

Others were for civil use most

It hit me because of its high-tech qualities as it NEVER jams

O absolutely, isn't technology great! A Daniel Defense ar 15 costs about $2500.00 here in Canada. Depending on the destination(v?)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O absolutely, isn't technology great! A Daniel Defense ar 15 costs about $2500.00 here in Canada. Depending on the destination(v?)

The price more or less is the same here in Europe...

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

If you haven't read about it yet, try this, welcome to the next gen in firing rate, Metal Storm. Looks like the company closed down, but boy, what a legacy to show the world..

Amazing, yet I quote this from the very article:

Β 

Β 

Outside of legal issues, there are some very obvious downsides: cost and weight. Its applications, as is, are very circumstantial. It's extremely heavy and requires plenty of prep time to set up effectively just for a single use. Then, there's the insane amount of money that goes into fully loading it, only to have it waste nearly all of its ammunition.

Β 

Β 

It's marvellous but which use can we make of it? Maybe anti-air-missiles?

Β 

Then, I suggest this one

Β 

Risultati immagini per gau 19b

Β 

Risultati immagini per gau 19b

Β 

Β 

Β 

GAU - 19

The most powerful gatling in existence, recently surpassing even the Amazing M61 Vulcan.

The GAU - 19 fires CAL 50 at a rate of 30 rounds per second and had been used recently by a field turret to bring down a BOMBER Aircraft Flying at MILES from ground

I am speechless (all my attention focuses to the wet among my tighs)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1