Gunpowder club

spywareonya

4 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Between 4 and 6 dollars PER ROUND and  used in a $3500 Barrett, you got to be filthy rich to  participate.

These are the numbers…?

WOW… shit… I usually am against stuff for riches-only… but CAL 50 is something I love too much… like jewels ahahaha they are both expensive… where would the world end up, if we women weren't a bit of a whore?🤣

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The ammo is about $10 to $12 per round here. Hand loading is the way to go with this caliber. 

Hell a decent rifle and optics can cost upward of $9000.00 here

Holy shit.

Where I live it's much cheaper (not divulging too much, sorry)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

These are the numbers…?

WOW… shit… I usually am against stuff for riches-only… but CAL 50 is something I love too much… like jewels ahahaha they are both expensive… where would the world end up, if we women weren't a bit of a whore?🤣

The world would be a boring place hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Holy shit.

Where I live it's much cheaper (not divulging too much, sorry)

No worries. Things are EXPENSIVE here. We are taxed to death, seems our PM gives us a new tax every year. He is bringing in a carbon tax now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Come to Texas -- where men are men, and so are some of the women.

15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

If I come visit your great state I may want to move there lol. 

Wow, I think I should really reflect about that ahahahahaha

My only problem is that USA is a bit strict about public urination… being so big, it must prevent hell from breaking loose, and rules must be strict… I prefere smaller nations, where nobody gives a fuck!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Let's revive this thread. My new pistol, a glock 19x. It's a g19 slide on a gen5 g17 frame. Chamberd in 9x19 parabellum

Tell me other stats

Capacity? Stopping power? Range?

It's so yummy!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well the glock 17 has a magazine capacity of 17 rounds, in canada we are allowed on 10 round magazines. 

Some will argue the stopping power of 9mm, but its all about shot placement. A 9mm handgun with 17 rounds in the magazine is better then a 1911 pistol chambered in .45acp with 7 rounds in the magazine.

Range is around 30 meters or so, maybe 40 if you know what you are doing lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

in canada we are allowed on 10 round magazines

This means that they are manufactured differently?

Or that its shape is determined by the engineer and thus Canada or not it's 17?

8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

A 9mm handgun with 17 rounds in the magazine is better then a 1911 pistol chambered in .45acp with 7 rounds in the magazine.

If you know where to shot, I think it's correct...

9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Range is around 30 meters or so, maybe 40 if you know what you are doing lol

Amazing. 30 meters, it needs a great aim!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This means that they are manufactured differently?

Or that its shape is determined by the engineer and thus Canada or not it's 17?

If you know where to shot, I think it's correct...

Amazing. 30 meters, it needs a great aim!!!

They are the same pistol, same design. Magazine is the same just "pinned" at 10 rounds 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

They are the same pistol, same design. Magazine is the same just "pinned" at 10 rounds 

I can understand why Gov doesn't want somebody to possess a semi-auto with 17 ammo

But indeed, to protect oneself (or to have some fun shooting targets) 10 can go, I suppose?

I personally ADORE the smell of gunpowder, it's aromatic yet not exceedingly strong 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well our government is messed up in some ways, if I shot and killed a intruder who broke into my home I would likely go to jail, our legal system values life over property, its complicated haha

I can understand, to a certain extent. I mean… humans are violent. As long as we don't learn how to control and master ourselves, humans are not ethical, they are just repressed.

So, an intruder will be the perfect target to apparently justify our hatred and empty a magazine on him… and this could be a failure for the moral of the human race

BUT I think that people have the right of defending themselves. If anything could get near that piece of heaven I saw (you know who I am talking about) I would kill that motherfucker barehanded, even if it's not my family!!!

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I can understand, to a certain extent. I mean… humans are violent. As long as we don't learn how to control and master ourselves, humans are not ethical, they are just repressed.

So, an intruder will be the perfect target to apparently justify our hatred and empty a magazine on him… and this could be a failure for the moral of the human race

BUT I think that people have the right of defending themselves. If anything could get near that piece of heaven I saw (you know who I am talking about) I would kill that motherfucker barehanded, even if it's not my family!!!

You are so right, we SHOULD be allowed to defend ourselves with deadly force if necessary 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1