Gunpowder club

spywareonya

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

The price more or less is the same here in Europe...

Amazing, yet I quote this from the very article:

Outside of legal issues, there are some very obvious downsides: cost and weight. Its applications, as is, are very circumstantial. It's extremely heavy and requires plenty of prep time to set up effectively just for a single use. Then, there's the insane amount of money that goes into fully loading it, only to have it waste nearly all of its ammunition.

It's marvellous but which use can we make of it? Maybe anti-air-missiles?

Then, I suggest this one

Risultati immagini per gau 19b

Risultati immagini per gau 19b

GAU - 19

The most powerful gatling in existence, recently surpassing even the Amazing M61 Vulcan.

The GAU - 19 fires CAL 50 at a rate of 30 rounds per second and had been used recently by a field turret to bring down a BOMBER Aircraft Flying at MILES from ground

I am speechless (all my attention focuses to the wet among my tighs)

Nice, doesnt the presidential Limo protection service has something like this inside?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Nice, doesnt the presidential Limo protection service has something like this inside?

I don't think ihihihihihihihi

Anyway, look at THAT

It makes me sooooo hot

CAL 50 (I never used one as dildo but need to try) at a rate of 30 per seconds

It's… just WOW

You can cut through tanks like a hard dripping cock enters a silly girl's wet pussy

Put 2 or 3 of these in line in a narrow passage and you can consider war ended on that front: the only chance to bring them down would be bombing them… but they just proved to be a match even for aircrafts

Only chance, actual MRCA like the (shitty) F-35 could bring them down

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

The president's limo may have a m134d minigun in it lol. Its chambered in 7.62x51mm

Actually it could really have it

Nobody knows outside the members of protection service

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Hey spy -- is it true you're a KGB Col operating an online honey trap? Or is that just a nasty rumour? 

PS I kid, I kid. 😋😜🐸🎩🔴🇺🇸

Agreed, sorry, i posted it before actually reading it. 🤔 smh.

Does anyone recognise the film that this scene was taken from? I know it, but see if you do. You may well recognise the actor and the genre. I know the gun isn't actually a real one, but it's on topic.l

800px-FODmachinegun-1.jpg

800px-FODmachinegun-4.jpg

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Agreed, sorry, i posted it before actually reading it. 🤔 smh.

Does anyone recognise the film that this scene was taken from? I know it, but see if you do. You may well recognise the actor and the genre. I know the gun isn't actually a real one, but it's on topic.l

800px-FODmachinegun-1.jpg

800px-FODmachinegun-4.jpg

For a fistful of dollars, Gian Maria Volontè portraying Ramone Rojo, leader of the Rojo family during an ambush against the Army to steal money from them

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

For a fistful of dollars, Gian Maria Volontè portraying Ramone Rojo, leader of the Rojo family during an ambush against the Army to steal money from them

well done film nerd !🤓😎

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Hey spy -- is it true you're a KGB Col operating an online honey trap? Or is that just a nasty rumour? 

PS I kid, I kid. 😋😜🐸🎩🔴🇺🇸

Ahahahahahah no I'm not

I know you're kidding but I play to answer "seriously"

Mikhail Bakunin and Alexander Kropotkin invented Communism as a milder form of capitalism, where production lies in the Law of Supply & Demand, to avoid capitalism to go rampage and involve banks too much

Their goal was to focus on production rather than exceedingly aggressive economy, so to avoid modern world where some people has up to dozens of BILLIONS dollars and a BILLION humans die of starvation

In a world where TRUE Communism was used, nobody would ever earn more than 50,000 $ per month and nobody less than 1000

Marx and Engels tried to explain communism to the world and failed a bit, with those misunderstood concepts about abolishing private property (while instead the concept was that unproductive riches should be just taxed a bit more in order to make money circulating), and URSS made a great mistake.

They applied Stalinism, not Communism, yet they called it that way and now people consider Communism as what was used in URSS, while I spent my life studying it early forms and they are nothing like that

So I could never work for what Russia was, and even less for what Russia is today

The only country I serve is the one I see in my ideals, the one we Witches hope to build, a world Empire, with just one Language, just one coin, and absolutely no borders, where all people are given an employement (and are forced to keep it, so to avoid criminality and people thriving on helps like lazy people or entire tribes of travellers going around, which I do not hate at all, but they make confusion), and no pjilosophy or religions, only the cult of true entities explained by us, and a lot of free time and nasty piss sex everywhere

For such a country, yes, I'm an undercover agent, and I am here to sensibilize people about the need to create such a society

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cuckoo42 said:

well done film nerd !🤓😎

Well, I AM, have to admit

I saw many THOUSANDS of movies

And westerns are among my favourite for many deep reasons

I often creat offtopics myself and thus never complain about them, but there is a thread I love particularly about the Old West where people can discuss events, tools, weapons, even movies

Let's continue there and keep this thread just for weapons

I plan to revive that one because very few can understand who much the Old West fascinates me

https://peefans.com/topic/12149-the-frontier-lives/

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

So antifa? Anarchist? Put a name on it for me 🙂

They called Anarchy in the first place, but today this terms means a different thing

We say "Anarchos is NOT Anomos" which means "Anarchy is law&order without bossy leaders"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

where all people are given an employement (and are forced to keep it,

So in your Utopia you're given a job and FORCED to keep it. Who gets to do the forcing? By whose authority? Is your govt elected? Dictatorship? 

1 minute ago, UnabashedUser said:

So in your Utopia you're given a job and FORCED to keep it. Who gets to do the forcing? By whose authority? Is your govt elected? Dictatorship? 

Like in the film Demolition Man, where your genetic makeup gives you skills you are good at, even though you may not know it. In a calm civilised world run by Nigel Hawthorne, yes i'll take that.

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Forced it means that if you act in an unproper way and become unemployed, you are given food to survive and levels of healthcare the system can endure, yet nothing more

No strenght used against citizens unless needed be

Elections? yes obviously

But a group of persons recognized as supremely cautious and scientifically worthy to control all local leaders. Them too elected, but for life.

There is no such a thing as a preference for left or right, what matters is be sure that people act in the right way and experience the fact that stability and order are more important than chitchat, and while nobody wanna use order as an excusation to use dictator force, yet people must get in love with their own world and care for it

The more you are (patriotic for your planet) the more you are given power, the more you are irresponsible the less you are given, to the point of just helping you live so to avoid being barbaric, but nothing more is owed to irresponsible people

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Forced it means that if you act in an unproper way and become unemployed, you are given food to survive and levels of healthcare the system can endure, yet nothing more

No strenght used against citizens unless needed be

Elections? yes obviously

But a group of persons recognized as supremely cautious and scientifically worthy to control all local leaders. Them too elected, but for life.

There is no such a thing as a preference for left or right, what matters is be sure that people act in the right way and experience the fact that stability and order are more important than chitchat, and while nobody wanna use order as an excusation to use dictator force, yet people must get in love with their own world and care for it

The more you are (patriotic for your planet) the more you are given power, the more you are irresponsible the less you are given, to the point of just helping you live so to avoid being barbaric, but nothing more is owed to irresponsible people

You've just described the United Nations ..

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Cuckoo42 said:

Dictators then. Got it.

No thanks. 

2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Dictators then. Got it.

No thanks. 

The more times you read it, you realise we're already there, at least we in Europe are. Juncker, Merkel etc..Dictatorship is already here, and they dont want to, will not give up their powers. They're unelected also, mostly.