Last outdoor pee

23 minutes ago, Carpetpisser said:

Was out running errands last night and had to go. Stood right by the car and unleashed a stream right onto the pavement. It felt great!

20180510_003649-1-1.jpg

Wow! That is some stream 🙂. Nice one 👍

On 10/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, Girlpee59 said:

Last time I peed was next to a porta loo because I couldn't hold it and I nearly peed myself 

Much better than peeing IN a porta loo. You know how nasty those things can get!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

Today actually!

I was dying to pee all morning today at my construction site and when I finally got a break, I sprinted behind some bushes. I didn’t even bother trying to go to the porta potties because I knew there was going to be a line. My legs were crossed the whole time as I unbuckled my big leather utility belt, the belt for my jeans underneath that, unbuttoned, unzipped, and yanked off my panties, which already had a wet spot on them. I created such a big puddle I though someone would notice it. Thankfully, no one, at least none of my coworkers, saw it.

Sounds like you have quite the bladder capacity.  Must be useful for a construction worker, but then again you leave big puddles.

• Like 2
On 10/27/2021 at 12:25 AM, BGSB86 said:

Oh definitely, the bathroom situation is something I didn’t think about when choosing my career. My bladder is fairly small, but years of “training” means that I can hold it for hours. I mean, I’ll have a big and noticeable wet spot, but at least I can get most of it into a toilet. Not always though 🙂

Impressive! Have you ever measured how much you pee when you are at your limit?

3 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I woke up at just gone 2am needing a pee. I put my coat on and bypassed the bathroom, heading downstairs and outside to the car park belonging to my block of flats. I headed towards my car and opened the door to cover myself. I pulled my pyjama bottoms and knickers down and squatted low between my car and my neighbour’s while holding my car door in position to screen me should anyone pass by. I could feel the cold metal of my neighbour’s car against my bare thigh as I pissed onto the block paving. I finished and pulled my knickers and bottoms up without wiping, locked my car door and headed back inside. 

Wonderful!

4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I woke up at just gone 2am needing a pee. I put my coat on and bypassed the bathroom, heading downstairs and outside to the car park belonging to my block of flats. I headed towards my car and opened the door to cover myself. I pulled my pyjama bottoms and knickers down and squatted low between my car and my neighbour’s while holding my car door in position to screen me should anyone pass by. I could feel the cold metal of my neighbour’s car against my bare thigh as I pissed onto the block paving. I finished and pulled my knickers and bottoms up without wiping, locked my car door and headed back inside. 

Seriously hot xx

• Agree 1
19 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

Last night it was raining pretty hard here, and I needed to pee. I put on a short dress and a jacket, and went out onto my balcony. It was dark, so no one could see what I was about to do.

I stood with my legs spread a little bit. I started to pee slowly, it felt amazing to release outside. The sound of my pissing was drowned out by the pouring rain. I finished my pee and went inside. This morning my pee was all washed away. 

There's something about a rainy night that seems to make us a little bolder. It's dark enough the no one can likely see us and wet enough that no one finds the evidence. 

The past few years I've lived with neighbors close by. Stepping out onto the deck on rainy nights have been my some of most favorite releases.

I had several outdoor pees yesterday, but one of them was particularly fun as I was at the edge of a car park peeing onto the gravel next to the hedge.   I could hear voices and two ladies with dogs walked past on the other side of the hedge.   I doubt they could see much but they could probably hear my pee hitting the gravel.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2