Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Admin

Best Dead Sites? (RIP)

On 5/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, peeingone said:

What about Experience Project? It had some really hot pee stories there sadky the site got shut down some time ago. Does anyone else remember that site?

For anyone else interested Experience Project has been relaunched and is now known as Similar Worlds: https://similarworlds.com/

I agree it did have some great stories on there but i do remember before it got shut down they did start removing them and also groups that were related to pee.

This is what it says about it:

Our Goal is to continue the Experience Project vision, rebuilding a fresh new website with notable improvements to Privacy, Security and Functionality.

We aim to regroup and strengthen the Experience Project community, placing a lot of focus on listening to our members, providing what THEY want, while intelligently balancing the costs of running such an operation, so that this new site will not fall the same way as the old did.

We are a small team of very skilled and experienced individuals, with a strong history in managing very large online communities.
Day-to-day professionals in Programming, Design, Servers & Databases, Email Delivery Reputation and many other critical areas in relation to operating a large-scale membership platform.

Having built very large communities of hundreds of thousands of members, from the ground up, as well as previously moderating even larger communities of tens of millions of members on one of the world’s largest social networks, we know exactly what it is like to take on such a monumental task.

Together with YOUR help, we believe that we will successfully continue and grow the vision that the good people at Experience Project once started.

Thank you for being here with us!

Edited by lovestoseepee
  • Thanks 1

I miss Shera and Ger's Female Desperation site. I think you can still access it, but it is no longer updated.

31 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

Well, #1 is Snuppa. Also Wet In Public.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. She was amazing. 

Posted (edited)

Koukouvaiya was great. Many of the indoor peeing scenes (especially carpet peeing, which is no 1 for me) that circulate comes from this site. It must have been British as it displayed many of the models that worked for Glimpse and Sneakypee. I think the latter still is acting. As for Glimpse I was a member for many years (15 years ago) and had good contact with the managers, even invited to a live peeing weekend in the UK - but the price was exorbitant.

Wet In Public was great in its heydays, don't think they do new stuff. And the SG movies from Budapest with gorgeous girls peeing right in the center of town surrounded by ordinary people - I am not sure that can be repeated. So its really unique material.

Edited by wildwest63
  • Like 1