• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Posts

• I have had similar where my urethra felt really stretched and a few of those times I had to go horribly bad, and I have recorded mine during a desperate pee and it can open fairly wide when needed 
    • I would think it can vary significantly. It would depend on the size of a person's urethra and the actual pee hole, determining how fast it can cone out. Also how badly the person needs to pee. If their bladder is full the pee would be pushed out harder. If they are too full and the bladder is seriously stretched, it may not be able to push as hard. You need to be in that sweet spot. On one If my more memorable pees I must have hit that. I had to go pretty badly . When I let go I experienced a unusual sensation. I could feel my pee hole stretch as my pee gushed out at high velocity and pressure. Not at the time but I later recorded my urethra opening , it does not open very far . It has been shown that females pee faster than males because of their short ,straight down urethra. A study of the matter could be interesting but I don't know how you can calculate the actual speed of urine flow. I do member some board college students measuring the speed of ketchup flowing from the bottle..   So maybe.... Who wants to volunteer to be a test subject.        
    • I have had trouble with male pattern baldness and hair loss, so I took the plunge.  I finally shaved my head bare. 😞 As far as genetics neither my father or grandfather on either side was bald (at least this bad), so I guess there is a first in every evolutionary change.  
    • Humiliation/degradation kinda go hand in hand for me. Golden showers are my biggest one cause I consider that to be humiliating. Otherwise speaking down to me in the context of sex does it for me. "You can't do anything right. You deserve a spanking." "Everyone is gonna know you can take it all when I open the windows." Stuff like that. You don't have to try to understand it if it isn't for you, but I like it 🤷🏽‍♀️  I would like that a lot Zaddy 😍
    • Isn't a bummer how a ex can do so much damage to a person when they shame you. My wife was shamed by a ex because when she had a orasam she'd soak the bed, she thought it was normal.  So she started clinching when she'd orgasam, so she wouldn't squirt or soak the bed. It took me years into our marriage and telling I like pee sex and that she'd have a much deeper orgasam if when she felt her orgasam and the feeling to pee and just relax and let go!! Ibeven told her go pee before I went down on her, that way she didn't have to worry she was going to pee. After the first time of doing it that way she said it was way stronger orgasam and she squirted! I was so tore up and she couldn't believe how different it felt! She thought she was weird or doing something wrong,  just because her ex shamed her. I said all that to say this, maybe drop hints or discuss it sometime, somewhere outside the bedroom, I'm sure he loves you! What's not to love about you!! Your the best!! Don't let the past rule your future!!❤️❤️❤️