Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:51 AM, puddyls said:

that moment of gratified release. maybe you'd like to too?

4D17A8A6-52F6-427D-938B-4AEFF5F193F8.gif.c8b63401b1d6293fc0387ca8681db2df.gif

@puddyls After viewing your gif with that great technique, it is more of a NEED to, not just a like to. 🥰  I am guessing that there was some nice sounds associated while filming this gif.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, puddyls said:

when i went out for my dog's walk, masturbating hadn't even crossed my mind. but then i ended up taking my panties off to pee, too. and not putting them back on for the rest of our stroll left me feeling a little amorous. once we got back home i only waited long enough to let my dog inside and make a nightcap before sitting out on my porch to bring myself to orgasm. 

3EAF8253-E322-490C-8600-1CDA094D254A.thumb.jpeg.70316ed6746c64d7cf44769bc3cc50d4.jpeg

You get more outrageous and wonderful by the week @puddyls!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, puddyls said:

when i went out for my dog's walk, masturbating hadn't even crossed my mind. but then i ended up taking my panties off to pee, too. and not putting them back on for the rest of our stroll left me feeling a little amorous. once we got back home i only waited long enough to let my dog inside and make a nightcap before sitting out on my porch to bring myself to orgasm. 

Now I know why I decided to stay a member of this site.

• Hug 2
  • Love 2
On 3/11/2024 at 8:18 AM, puddyls said:

164AE532-F7E9-47E4-8F62-B3C9E6FAD8C7.thumb.jpeg.5b13fd92f627a05290adfc9f8448648c.jpeg

I am so insanely jealous of your neighbours 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/22/2024 at 11:38 AM, Bacardi said:

When he was done he came inside me to "hide the evidence."

“Talk clean to me”

”Don’t spray your cum all over my stomach and my tits, keep your dick inside me and cum there to keep everything tidy and not make a mess”

”Mmmf. Aand…?”

”… and when you’ve cum I’ll go sit on the toilet and piss and your cum will fall into the water and you’ll have cum a huge load in me without a drop getting on the sheets…”

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

”… and when you’ve cum I’ll go sit on the toilet and piss and your cum will fall into the water and you’ll have cum a huge load in me without a drop getting on the sheets…”

I think it would have been hotter to just leave the office with his cum still inside me/inside my undies 😁 never got that far in my dream so I can't tell you what my dreamself did. 

Also, I think you mean get a drop on his carpet, labcoat, or shirt 😀no sheets cause we was on the floor 🥰

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I think it would have been hotter to just leave the office with his cum still inside me/inside my undies

“Always pee on your chiropodist to reduce the risk of HDMI”

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I spent the weekend at my mums house so I had no privacy for the last few days. When I got home I went to my bedroom, stripped completely and masturbated for 30 minutes straight! I lost count after the third or fourth orgasm 😉 

And why not 🙂 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I spent the weekend at my mums house so I had no privacy for the last few days. When I got home I went to my bedroom, stripped completely and masturbated for 30 minutes straight! I lost count after the third or fourth orgasm 😉 

What do you think was it that got you extremely horny

• Agree 1
13 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I came home from my mums and went to my bedroom to get changed. When I was undressing I was a little horny at that point but nothing extreme. Still, I laid down on my bed with the intention of a quick little orgasm. I think the naughtiness of the impromptu masturbation turned me on even more and each subsequent orgasm just added to it. I felt so naughty knowing how long i had been playing with myself for.

For me it's thinking about the fact that you were going for so long I'm just imagining the noise that was coming out of your room. That had to have been really hot

• Agree 1
  • Love 1