Impromptu masturbation.

F.W

No chance of a fire hydrant going limp...   I wonder if this is your naughtiest post yet?

(If any of us had driven past I'm sure we'd have noticed.  You'd be able to tell by the way we kept driving round the block and slowing to walking speed).

Love it as always.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 10:55 PM, PissSlutLuver said:

Does your bf know about either your pee or exhibitionism fetishes?

I think @puddyls has commented that her BF is not into her pee fetish.  Which is truly a shame, she deserves a man who she can share this with and explore this with.  As far as exhibitionist, is she an exhibitionist?  I never thought about that until now, but I love peeing my pants in public, so I would guess there is a degree of harmless exhibitionism here.  Never realized that about myself before, thank you for pointing it out!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Oh wow.. I’ve only just come across this thread, and felt it would be rude not to share that your contributions to it @puddyls have just made me do exactly as the title says - impromptu masturbation over them, before having to get up for work 😳🤤

omg?! for reals? 🫣🤭 teehee. 

it always feels a little embarrassing knowing i inspired someone to do that. like i don't really think about it when i post stuff, though sharing on a site like this one, i guess i suspect that it happens. and i 💟 that my own shenanigans are enjoyed by others, but it's always surprising to find out. 💋

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, puddyls said:

omg?! for reals? 🫣🤭 teehee. 

it always feels a little embarrassing knowing i inspired someone to do that. like i don't really think about it when i post stuff, though sharing on a site like this one, i guess i suspect that it happens. and i 💟 that my own shenanigans are enjoyed by others, but it's always surprising to find out. 💋

Very much for real! I just woke up and thought I’d have a little browse on here.. then I came across this thread and the *incredibly* sexy contributions you’ve made to it.. Next thing I knew I was incredibly hard, and needing to take care of it! I particularly love that it caused exactly what this thread set out do discuss.. 🫢

You've no need to feel embarrassed about it though - it’s definitely a good, and very enjoyable thing! It was actually the post from this time last year with struggling to hide your panties under your denim miniskirt and using your vibrator in the park that tipped me over the edge.. 🤤 the glimpse of whale tail, upskirt, and public brazenness of it is all so hot! That said, there’s many of your posts (in this thread, and others) that I could put so similar good use.. 😉

I’m similarly surprised to hear of you being surprised of people being inspired to do so over your posts! Surely you must be aware they’ll provoke some kind of reaction, no? 😏

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, puddyls said:

I suspect there are more of us, erm I mean site users, who do too.  But I won’t mention it again for fear of embarrassing you further.

I’ll just leave it at ‘thank you for everything you post’ 🤭

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...