Sophie - Ask Me Anything

On 9/8/2023 at 9:34 PM, WetMart said:

Hi Sophie, have you ever peed in a container?

I have! I've peed in a glass jar before but in the past I have attempted to pee into a plastic bottle. It did not end well, aiming is hard!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie said:

That depends on who is asking me. For 99% of people, it would be a hard no.

Which immediately makes me wonder so I have to ask. Who makes it into the 1% of people whose faces you would consider peeing on? lol

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

My husband is one of them 😉

Of course. As I have said before, he is a lucky guy.

But before I start letting my imagination run away with me, I will have to distract myself by thinking up another non-erotic question.

What do you regard as the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life? If thats too deep, painful, or personal, feel free to ignore.

18 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Letting my mind and emotions dictate what I do.

I am quite a quiet and shy person and I have let that affect me, especially growing up. There has been so many opportunities and experienced I missed out on growing up because I was too scared and "I wouldn't like it". I didn't even give it a chance. I didn't go on that rollercoaster, I didn't go out on that adventure away for two weeks, because "I wouldn't like it" How did I know I wouldn't like it? I didn't try, I never experienced it to know!

I have missed out on talking to people and making friends because I let my mind take over and I overthought things. I didn't want to talk to people because I was too scared, I was scared of them judging me or thinking I am weird or whatever. Or if I did talk to somebody and I fluffed I would beat myself up over it. They probably didn't even notice or forgot about it within seconds, but I'd spend the rest of the day thinking about it. "Sophie, why did you say that?"

My biggest mistake is overthinking things and missing out on experiences because of it. I lived a very sheltered life growing up.

I can actually relate to a lot of that because it was a very similar story for me. I was the introvert loner, crushingly shy and very reluctant to try new and potentially scary things. I never went on the roller coaster either, though all my siblings did. I also chickened out of the big wheel.

Thanks for answering, anyway.

• Hug 2
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I am quite a quiet and shy person and I have let that affect me, especially growing up. There has been so many opportunities and experienced I missed out on growing up because I was too scared and "I wouldn't like it". I didn't even give it a chance. I didn't go on that rollercoaster, I didn't go out on that adventure away for two weeks, because "I wouldn't like it" How did I know I wouldn't like it? I didn't try, I never experienced it to know!

I have missed out on talking to people and making friends because I let my mind take over and I overthought things. I didn't want to talk to people because I was too scared, I was scared of them judging me or thinking I am weird or whatever. Or if I did talk to somebody and I fluffed I would beat myself up over it. They probably didn't even notice or forgot about it within seconds, but I'd spend the rest of the day thinking about it. "Sophie, why did you say that?"

Wow Sophie.   You could have been describing my own life there,  especially the years when I was in high school.  I was really shy and self-conscious, scared to express an opinion about anything in case it caused trouble.   It took a lot of life experience to change that.

• Hug 2

Hi Sophie! 3 things from me today. 1) What's your pee backstory? (When was the first time you realized you liked peeing yourself or peeing in different places in general)

2) After you pee yourself, do you like to do any naughty play down there? (touching, rubbing, etc.)

3) What do you do with your hands while you pee squatting? (holding your lips open, feeling your bladder contract, holding tp to wipe with etc)

Hope that wasn't too many but you always have such great detailed answers to things!

• Thanks 1

A few questions for you, seeing as this thread seems to be back up and running

1. When was the last time you peed outside with another woman?

2. Have you ever caught someone else peeing outside?

3. I know you've answered this before, but have you any more recent stories about being caught peeing outside?

• Thanks 1
On 9/25/2023 at 4:14 PM, MC Cumzy said:

A few questions for you, seeing as this thread seems to be back up and running

1. When was the last time you peed outside with another woman?

2. Have you ever caught someone else peeing outside?

3. I know you've answered this before, but have you any more recent stories about being caught peeing outside?

The last time I peed outside with another woman was probably a few months ago, I would share the story but it was quite a while ago. Another pee with someone else is definitely long overdue!

I have caught someone else peeing outside, the same friend I mentioned in my above post in fact! It was the summer holidays and I was out playing with my friends and as I we walked around a corner I caught one of my friends squatting on the path between a wall and a hedge, her dressed held up and the biggest puddle ever. She went really shy and giggled that we caught her and quickly pulled up her clothes again but there was no hiding what she was doing.

I haven't been caught peeing outside again since, I'm sorry.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

If I have tissue available I will wipe. The only time I drip dry is when I have nothing to wipe with.

Thanks for the honest answer. In fact I like it when a pussy hasn't been wiped after peeing for a few times a day. Tastes and smells sooo good in the evening! And yeah I know... this kink of mine may seem a little weird! XD

• Agree 1

Hello, let me ask you a few things:

1. Have you ever peed on the floor of a public toilet on purpose?

2. Have you ever intentionally peed on a toilet seat in a public toilet?

3. Have you ever peed on any food?

4. One last bit from a different area: Have you ever destroyed any object under your shoe: a toy, a phone...

• Thanks 1

Hi Sophie, I really love all your content you post. I have a couple more questions.

1 have you had anymore total accidents lately?

2 have you ever peed your pants and had a guy change your pants for you?

3 have you ever let someone wipe you while on the toilet after you peed?

• Thanks 1
On 10/18/2023 at 9:49 AM, Klaudia99 said:

1. Have you ever peed on the floor of a public toilet on purpose?

No

2. Have you ever intentionally peed on a toilet seat in a public toilet?

No

3. Have you ever peed on any food?

No

4. One last bit from a different area: Have you ever destroyed any object under your shoe: a toy, a phone...

No

Sorry for the disappointing response but these really  aren't my thing and are more a turn off than anything else haha

On 10/18/2023 at 2:35 PM, amysmith37 said:

Sophie Is it safe to drink piss from my female partner, we had been doing for sometime you look like experienced person can shed some light, My girlfriend Debbie getting addicted to my piss drinking thanks in advance

Amy

Can't help you I'm afraid. I'm not a doctor and neither am I a drinker. Sorry.