Post about your pee!

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

or someone golden showering my balls. Lovely

You know what, that's probably a better descriptor 🤣 never occurred to me because I've never received a golden shower. *cries in inexperienced* or maybe experienced in the wrong way!

• Hug 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 8:58 PM, gottapee87 said:

I need to pee really really badly at the moment... been holding all morning/afternoon and have been pacing around the room for the last hour. I'm going to try to hold it as long as I can and then measure later... but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this in...

What's your max measurement?

On 8/20/2022 at 10:35 PM, James_erased said:

So today I ended up having a fairly incredible piss..

I was getting the supporters coach to football, and had been in the pub for a few drinks beforehand - consuming just shy of two litres of fluids whilst there. I did utilise the facilities before leaving the pub, but ultimately had not relieved myself of all said fluids - far from it. The coach usually has an onboard toilet, however todays one did not. I had a feeling the rest of my drinks would catch up with me at some point on the journey, but fear not - it would just be a relatively short one hour trip to get there. And then, the M25 did it’s thing. Anyone from England will likely know this motorway has a habit of resembling a car park at the best of times - and sooner than anticipated, the need to piss swiftly grew. I put the stadium into maps on my phone to gauge an idea of how long it would take to get there, but you know when you’re in bad traffic and the estimated arrival time just keeps going up and up? Yeah, it did that. Of course it did.

Anyway, just over two (!) hours after setting off, we finally arrive. Great, I thought - we’re dropped right by the stadium entrance, and I have my ticket already purchased with the QR code on my phone ready to go - I’ll be straight in. Approaching the turnstiles, a queue is present. They’re patting down everyone, and have ONE person doing it. Come onnn - I can’t think of anything else other than pissing right now. The temptation to just whip my cock out and piss on the floor grows.. probably not a great idea, right in front of the stewards. Eventually I’m through their security check - and now the turnstile scanners aren’t reading anyones ticket QR codes. Fuuuck. There’s a side gate we get let in through one by one - finally! I’m in.

I hurriedly dash to the gents, and no sooner is my cock out of my boxers, an enthusiastic stream of piss is uncontrollably escaping from my cock. A literal fire hose. I audibly moan out loud - the feeling of relief is amazing.. genuinely akin to an orgasm. My piss stream continues in this manner for at least a minute, and does not let up in its intensity - until I eventually feel fully relieved. I almost needed to sit down after that!

How did you manage to keep holding? Did you ever think. You wouldn't make it? 🤣

• Hot 1

I spent the last 2 nights editing sexy pants wetting pics & vids for the upcoming hold/wetting I have planned with my online Omo friend.  I also peed my pants on my bed whenever the urge arose during that time.  Much laundry was done also.  🙃

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

How did you manage to keep holding? Did you ever think. You wouldn't make it? 🤣

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few pairs of wet pants during and after tonight's England v Spain match.  

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm holding again right now, and I really gotta go. I've had a ton of water and I can't sit still at all. I'm going to keep it all in as long as I can and then either measure or piss myself uncontrollably...

On 4/24/2017 at 10:31 AM, wetmanjf said:

Filled a glass with my morning pee. Did the glass hold it all ? I'll let your imagination figure that one out hahaha

Wetman

ppp.jpg

I have drank some of my morning pee before,but not a lot mand is it strong and flavorful!!

• Hot 1

So, in my last post in this thread I talked about taking a backyard piss before work.  Well, recently I've taken a couple of backyard pisses after work, though I will limit this post to just my most recent one.  I came home and saw that I had the house to myself, but instead of going inside to use the toilet, I walked right over to the backyard and picked out a place to pee.  I chose a patch of grass near the garage with some blue wildflowers that were starting to bloom.  I unzipped my fly, whipped out my cock, aimed, and let loose.  I had to pee pretty badly, so it was a pretty long, and clear, stream.  I focused my stream on the flowers, moving my dick around to hit different ones.  I also aimed my cock upwards at one point to see how far I could pee, but I stopped short of hitting the garage.  As my stream died down, it hit some bricks before finishing on the grass.  Once I finished peeing, I shook my dick, put it away, admired the wet grass, flowers, and bricks in front of me, rezipped, and finally went inside the house.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have a new matress protector and decided to put it to an intense test last night. Having laid down, I emptied a full bladder of pee into it. It was such a warm and wet feeling - love it and fell asleep right away. For one or two times this night, I woke up thinking "It's gotten kinda cold, lying in this puddle...", so I freshed it up with new, warm pee. Only this morning, I cleaned my mess up. The matress protector held tight. Impressingly, there hasn't been a drop of piss spilled into the matress.

My morning pee partially went onto my bed, while I stood beside it, and partially into a laundry basket.

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, morty98 said:

I have a new matress protector and decided to put it to an intense test last night. Having laid down, I emptied a full bladder of pee into it. It was such a warm and wet feeling - love it and fell asleep right away. For one or two times this night, I woke up thinking "It's gotten kinda cold, lying in this puddle...", so I freshed it up with new, warm pee. Only this morning, I cleaned my mess up. The matress protector held tight. Impressingly, there hasn't been a drop of piss spilled into the matress.

My morning pee partially went onto my bed, while I stood beside it, and partially into a laundry basket.

What kind of mattress protector did you get?

Brand and type?

7 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

What kind of mattress protector did you get?

It is called "Biberna Silverprotect 3 layers" or similar to this. I still don't know how well it survives the washing machine, but I was impressed by its first performance in action. And boy, I didn't go too easy on testing it xD

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm a week into recovering from covid, having just exerted myself doing something around the house that exhausted me. I'm laying in bed recovering and it finally happened, friends. I sneezed and the tiniest bit of pee came out of me 😩 This is the first time this has happened to me lol. Or at least the first time I am remembering! 

I didn't even feel like I had to pee before hand. It just sorta appeared outa nowhere!

@Bacardi Just blame it on being sick. You are alll good!

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1