Being complimented while peeing

Have you ever been complimented while peeing? Whether it'd be from a stranger, friend, your S/O or whoever, and whether they commented on your stream, your dick/pussy, how long you pee'd for, or your courage/bravery for peeing in a certain spot?

29 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

One of my friends told me "you pee so loud" while I was on the phone with her as I was peeing lol. I think that's the closest thing I have to a compliment.

I trust you told her, "I'm loud and proud!" 😝

• Haha 2

I've gotten the occasional compliment on the duration of my piss from a girlfriend. I took it to mean I was doing well for a guy as she can blast full force for a minute and think nothing of it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I also received comments on how long and hard I have peed

She said wow you must have had to really go bad.. I did too I had been holding it for a long time and was really desperate. 

I took that as a compliment on my pee holding ability, and her appreciation of my stream

• Like 2

A few years ago while peeing outdoors, a friend said it's cool how I'm just peeing among them. I have been peing while standing since I was very young and wanted to be a part of the group. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 2

During one of our first holiday-trips without parents - we where teens - I went to the toilet after a long party evening at the beach. I really had to go and I remember that it took a loooooonnnngggg time until my bladder was empty. Someone from outside was asking if I‘m havin a shower in there - that can‘t be true that this is one pee out of one person. I answerd that this is just a real neccessary pee…. But it was a strange feeling, knowing that someone listens to your pee-stream…. 

• Like 1

The closest I have come to anyone commenting about my peeing I am not really sure if it applies here, but I decided to share. Where I work has a small multiple person men’s room with one urinal and one toilet stall. A few times when a student and I would go to pee, I would let them select where they needed to go and when it was the urinal, I would go to the stall. I would lift the seat and pee. Since I have been blind all my life, received proper blindness training, it never occurred to me about my peeing method.  Many of my students have lost their sight later in life, they might comment like, “how do you pee like that”, “I wish I could pee that way” or “I always sit to pee unless there is a urinal”.

• Love 3

I've been complimented by both guys and gals a number of times before. I put out a pretty heavy, thick piss stream. So wIth most of the women, it's usually about how loud and/or how long in duration. Some also have said something about aesthetics of the stream itself if they're present while I'm pissing. The guys however, almost always note the width and size of my stream and also the force of it - fast it comes out. There's usually no mention of sound, maybe because our piss all sounds alike?

• Like 1
On 7/8/2024 at 8:46 PM, vanessa9 said:

I was called a "lovely pee partner" by a total stranger last week at Roskilde Festival.

In front of a food / drink booths hangar called "Food Court", there were two toilet containers, with 4-5 stalls on each side. That's a total of maybe 20 stalls, normally sufficient, except at peak hours. At the end of big shows on the main stage, everybody congregated to this area to buy something to eat or drink. The lines for the toilets quickly started to build, and sooner or later, people started to go behind the containers for a quick pee on the grass. There was some space between the containers and the fence, enough to accommodate a few people at the same time.

So that day, there were already a lot of people queuing, so I jumped the queue and went behind the container. I squat back to the fence and started to pee. I had just started my business, and a nice-looking young man walked in to the same area. He wasn't really surprised to find me there, as it is quite usual to see people of any gender peeing behind the toilets. He just asked me if he could pee also, and of course I agreed ! So he stood beside me, unzipped and started to water the fence. He complimented me on my dress (short dress a bit suggestive), this gave me a perfect excuse for looking at him... and at his cock... and thank him for the compliment with a big smile. Both of us peed for quite a long time, and we laughed about that, and the fact that we had to hold pee during the previous concert. While peeing, we also exchanged some advice about the food stalls. I got up to wipe and adjust my dress. He looked at me somehow appreciatively, and before both of us left the area, he told me "you are a lovely pee partner" ! Whoa, what a nice compliment, I totally loved it.

It must be pretty easy to engage in piss play at Roskilde festival. A few drinks together with the right company I’d take any opportunity to cross streams with people and make sure I got peed on 😂

• Like 2