Peeing on or being peed on

Hi everybody 

Since all of us in here are into pee I have a few questions:

Do you prefer to pee on someone or do you prefer to be peed on by someone?

If you prefer to pee on someone, do you have any particular place on the persons body that turns you on to pee on?

if you prefer to be peed on, where on your body do you enjoy the most to be peed on? 

Does the smell of pee (fresh or old) turn you on? 

Would you play with a random sexy persons pee if was available to you like that person had peed in a glass or on a towel or on a tissue or on a bush behind a tree at a festival where you could see pee dripping from the leafs? 

have a great evening 😀

• Like 2

Ruth here ,

Well said Mis Bacardi . You have to know and trust a person fully,  and have serious feeling with that person  I have and I hope he asks me to marry him .I want that so  much , our pee fun is special to me , He showed me a new way of life . He taught me not to be ashamed of my body or what it can give

I'd prefer to be peed on. Well, ideally on my face but I'd settle for less. Never have fantasies about pissing on someone.

Smell of pee definitely turns me on!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

No peed on is better then peeing on them. Especially in the private area unless you are wanting to drink it. The sound and feel of it leaving them and running unto you would be an absolute turn on and the smell doesn't hurt either.  As long as you are close to the person! 

Pee on for sure. I can accept being peed on if I initiate it and I have all the power at the moment, but it would have to be special circumstances for sure.

The smellpart is something I dislike, so I prefer it to be a wellhydrated pee and them washing after. Or if we go separate ways so any potential smell won't affect me 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, swekiss said:

Pee on for sure. I can accept being peed on if I initiate it and I have all the power at the moment, but it would have to be special circumstances for sure.

The smellpart is something I dislike, so I prefer it to be a wellhydrated pee and them washing after. Or if we go separate ways so any potential smell won't affect me 🤷‍♀️

Thats cool. So would you pee on a random person if you got the chance and you didn’t have to see the person again?

3 hours ago, Anya said:

I'd prefer to be peed on. Well, ideally on my face but I'd settle for less. Never have fantasies about pissing on someone.

Smell of pee definitely turns me on!

The smell of pee turns me on as well. So what kind of pee-smell turns you on the most? 

On 4/19/2024 at 6:27 PM, Moore007 said:

Hi everybody 

If you prefer to pee on someone, do you have any particular place on the persons body that turns you on to pee on?

if you prefer to be peed on, where on your body do you enjoy the most to be peed on? 

Would you play with a random sexy persons pee if was available to you like that person had peed in a glass or on a towel or on a tissue or on a bush behind a tree at a festival where you could see pee dripping from the leafs? 

have a great evening 😀

I love giving and receiving, i dont have a preference. For giving, I like to pee mainly on their chest and private parts. Its a huge turn on knowing the person is deriving pleasure from receiving my piss. For receiving, I like my privates being peed on. My favourite part about receiving is how good their pee feels against my skin. It feels similar to warm water but better. The smell of fresh pee turns me on and adds to the experience. My favourite and most memorable golden shower experience was with this couple where I peed a hard stream on her clit and they both peed on me at the same time. When they both peed on me at the same time I remember it feeling so warm against my skin and I was so turned on that I ended up cumming while they were still peeing and I was barely touching myself. I remember cleaning myself, going home and still being able to smell their pee which I liked a lot.  

3 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Thats cool. So would you pee on a random person if you got the chance and you didn’t have to see the person again?

If I liked the person during the brief or somewhat longer interaction I definitely would.. 

• Hot 3
On 4/20/2024 at 12:27 AM, Moore007 said:

Both. I like it more when a woman pees on me but I don't hesitate to give the favor back.

I have not really a preferred spot to pee on her. Maybe the boobs and the face if had to choose. Normally she would tell me where she wants it and that's ok for me.

My mouth, or in general my face. I want to watch, feel, taste and drink it. I'm not a big fan of dehydrated yellow pee. So she should drink enough before doing this.

As I already said, I'm not a big fan of yellow pee. It should be fresh. Drinking a lot before peeing on each other is always welcome. And maybe taking some Aspartame to sweeten the pee up. I don't like the smell of "old" morning pee.

No, never. I need it fresh from the source or nothing. Stale piss just laying around is not my thing.

I like both, giving and receiving.

During the one relationship I had with a like minded girl we experimented a lot. But peeing inside her was always the best. She loved to quickly remove my dick from time to time just to release a nice stream, before continuing fucking. 
We both did not care about the smell. We licked and tasted a lot but never really drank. It was really the naughtiness that both turned us on. At home we usually cleaned up soon after we were done. So, even bigger the fun was in various hotels and vacation rentals. lol. 

But trust is the most important precondition. I have a hard time imagining playing with a stranger’s aftermath. I clearly prefer feeling the immediate impact, the warmth and completely uncontrolled relief, not worrying about any consequences. And that together with a girl that enjoys the moment exactly the same.

• Hot 2

Do you prefer to pee on someone or do you prefer to be peed on by someone

Both are really nice and equally enjoyable, but it really depends on the situation.

If it's while we're currently fucking and I'm the top, then I like when a guy pissing in my face while I'm going down on them or pisses all over me while we fuck. If I'm the bottom I'll do the exact same thing. 

Although, we could just be cuddling in bed or on their couch and if I need to piss and I know they'd be cool with it I'll sometimes spray them with my piss a bit before redirecting the stream to the floor. Or I'll even just spray them with the full load spraying their chest, crotch, even their face. And I'd be more than happy for them to do the same thing to me.

The smell doesn't really do anything for me, not a turn on but not a turn off either.

• Hot 1

Oh yes please, I'll give and receive.

Receiving is the best and anywhere is nice. I love it best on my face because the skin there is so sensitive, but back and breasts and arms are also awesome. If it is lovely and diluted, I'll take it in my mouth too, but am not very keen on swallowing. I also kind of enjoy being clothed and seeing a top turn dark with pee.

When it comes to giving, I'll go anywhere the recipient wants. 😃

And I don't need to know the person well for either of these, as long as everybody agrees on the narrative. To me, nonchalance and even domination can be hot, degradation and humiliation are not.

Not a fan of a strong smell and zero interest in stale piss, no matter who left it.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Sonnenschein said:

Oh yes please, I'll give and receive.

Receiving is the best and anywhere is nice. I love it best on my face because the skin there is so sensitive, but back and breasts and arms are also awesome. If it is lovely and diluted, I'll take it in my mouth too, but am not very keen on swallowing. I also kind of enjoy being clothed and seeing a top turn dark with pee.

When it comes to giving, I'll go anywhere the recipient wants. 😃

And I don't need to know the person well for either of these, as long as everybody agrees on the narrative. To me, nonchalance and even domination can be hot, degradation and humiliation are not.

Not a fan of a strong smell and zero interest in stale piss, no matter who left it.

Ehm, when can I come over?   
You ticked all my boxes. 

Hi everybody 

I enjoy both

Love peeing on a woman's clit and her anus. Like her to pee on my cock and butthole.

Does the smell of pee (fresh or old) turn you on?  Not really no.

have a great evening 😀

Lol. I've never pissed on anyone but I definitely have been pissed on.  My friend who became aware or my proclivities he sometimes will hit me quick with a few seconds of piss.  He's straight BTW, he just likes doing it.  And yeah it's pretty nice.   I love the attitude and posturing of a guy when he starts to piss and to see him standing right before you is pretty hot.

On 4/19/2024 at 5:27 PM, Moore007 said:

Hi everybody 

Either 

Mouth 

Mouth

Yes

Naa

have a great evening 😀

I prefer to give, and I have done it once and anywhere on their body which ever they feel comfortable with. It's almost like I like to mark them. 

Receive I don't know about that bit since not had much experience but I do enjoy watching and wouldn't mind if someone sat on my lap and ends up wetting them self's. 

Why? I just like the feeling of the nice warm liquid. 

On 4/23/2024 at 5:10 AM, swekiss said:

Are you saying that you would want to get peed on from someone who is well hydrated so just in case if you aren't able to wash it off you can go about the rest of your day without worrying about a stench?

On 4/19/2024 at 11:27 PM, Moore007 said:

...Do you prefer to pee on someone or do you prefer to be peed on by someone?...

Happy with both

...do you have any particular place on the persons body that turns you on to pee on?...

Not so much turns me on, but peeing in her cleavage or down the back of her neck would be favourite, then on her legs and feet.

...where on your body do you enjoy the most to be peed on?...

On my legs and feet.

...Does the smell of pee (fresh or old) turn you on?...

I like the smell of pee dried in to clothing.

...Would you play with a random sexy persons pee if was available to you like that person had peed in a glass or on a towel or on a tissue or on a bush behind a tree at a festival where you could see pee dripping from the leafs?...

No!

3 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Are you saying that you would want to get peed on from someone who is well hydrated so just in case if you aren't able to wash it off you can go about the rest of your day without worrying about a stench?

God no! If I ever get it on me I will 100% need to wash. I meant if playing with someone I want it to be as close to smell free as possible since I dislike the smell. And that was in the case of me peeing on them since that is what I'm most in to. A wash is for me a must after though. At least if I want to touch them after. My skin is super sensitive, so I get an allergic reaction if anything salty is left on me. And yes, that does unfortunatelly include my own sweat if I haven't drank enough liquids.

6 minutes ago, swekiss said:

God no! If I ever get it on me I will 100% need to wash. I meant if playing with someone I want it to be as close to smell free as possible since I dislike the smell. And that was in the case of me peeing on them since that is what I'm most in to. A wash is for me a must after though. At least if I want to touch them after. My skin is super sensitive, so I get an allergic reaction if anything salty is left on me. And yes, that does unfortunatelly include my own sweat if I haven't drank enough liquids.

Is it a certain part of your body you want to get peed on or you don't care and let it rip?