Hi, i'm from Italy, i just signed up

2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Hi, I'm a 20 year old Italian girl, due to a congenital bladder problem, i suffer from incontinence and am forced to go to the bathroom often, in the past I've had several accidents and sometimes to feel more comfortable i wear pullups. I've had several accidents due to this in the past and sometimes, so i wear pullups to be more comfortable. As a teenager this situation of mine wasn't easy and i had some humiliating episodes, but now i deal with it a little better and can laugh about it if it happens.

@Mary Moon Hey Mary welcome to this site! Italian girls are so hot I think. Just wondering do you also have a pee fetish now? And do you like the really hot hissing and gushing sounds which you girls often make when you girls go pee? 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2024 at 4:21 PM, Mary Moon said:

Hi, I'm a 20 year old Italian girl, due to a congenital bladder problem, i suffer from incontinence and am forced to go to the bathroom often, in the past I've had several accidents and sometimes to feel more comfortable i wear pullups. I've had several accidents due to this in the past and sometimes, so i wear pullups to be more comfortable. As a teenager this situation of mine wasn't easy and i had some humiliating episodes, but now i deal with it a little better and can laugh about it if it happens.

Hi and welcome, Mary.  We're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a great time here.  

• Like 1

Just occasionally we let the 'all posts must be in English' slide a fraction, especially when it's a couple of words of welcome which are pretty common anyway.

* Exception to the rule is a certain Maryland gal we just like to harass.  Her contribution above has been noted.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

* Exception to the rule is a certain Maryland gal we just like to harass.  Her contribution above has been noted.

Because how else can I get my practice in when no one else around me speaks Italian?? The best way to learn is through immersion, right Uomo D'Oca? (Gooseman 😁)

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
19 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Because how else can I get my practice in when no one else around me speaks Italian?? The best way to learn is through immersion, right Uomo D'Oca? (Gooseman) 😁

Lo stesso. (Same)