My Neighbor Might Have a Pee Fetish 🥹

• Bacardi changed the title to My Neighbor Might Have a Pee Fetish 🥹
8 hours ago, longbastard said:

The illustration really helps fully clarify the image that he was hiding from his building, but fully facing your building. In other words, he was doing it to be naughty.

Yeah. I feel like I should have gone back to clarify but i was too annoyed by the fact that I accidentally posted it before it was finished lol. I don't think that he saw me either.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I don't think that he saw me either

He surely must know that he's potentially overlooked by your building 🙂 I think there's an exhibitionist streak in him - and that's to your benefit 🙂 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

@Bacardi spooky, that literally could be me...... identical.... except I don't have a fine latino ass, my robe is grey and I live in Wales ....but apart from that 🤣

Pissing into the Irish Sea in @Bacardi’s general direction

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

This sounds like something that I would do, except I don't wear a dressing gown, and I don't have a fine ass, latino or otherwise. And my cock isn't large.  But apart from that, I would piss on the dumpster outside your window.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Kupar said:

He surely must know that he's potentially overlooked by your building 🙂 I think there's an exhibitionist streak in him - and that's to your benefit 🙂 

I was literally thinking this morning that maybe I'm a voyeur. Cause catching him like that was a huuuuuuge turn on! 

5 hours ago, mickymoist said:

@Bacardi spooky, that literally could be me...... identical.... except I don't have a fine latino ass, my robe is grey and I live in Wales ....but apart from that 🤣

Darn. At least if he was you I'd know for a fact he was a member and had a piss kink just like me!

3 hours ago, Maclir said:

This sounds like something that I would do, except I don't wear a dressing gown, and I don't have a fine ass, latino or otherwise. And my cock isn't large.  But apart from that, I would piss on the dumpster outside your window.

You know I love every inch of you Florida man. Especially that fine Flordia ass 😏

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I was literally thinking this morning that maybe I'm a voyeur. Cause catching him like that was a huuuuuuge turn on! 

Yep. Definitely a voyeur 🙂

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

Bacardi, earlier you wrote "thinking this morning that maybe I'm a voyeur." Maybe this is coming from  the wrong blind guy who personally cannot enjoy watching people. Think about it, he was outside in a public space. so for your sake keep watching and hopefully you will have many enjoyable viewings.

• Thanks 1

Excellent sighting @Bacardi.   Good timing on the part of your cat to draw you to the window.   I wonder if he has peed there other times as well?   Maybe you should check regularly for puddles to see if there is any indication of this and maybe worth looking out of the window at a similar time in case he is habitual in the timing of his outdoor peeing.

I wish I had seen some lady peeing behind my house, but the best I have seen from my house was when two guys in a BMW parked round the back of the houses and one of them peed into a bush.   My wife was with me at the time and she saw him as well.

The only decent thing I've seen from my house was when my previous neighbour's daughter had some friends over and they sunbathed topless in their garden, but I only saw that delightful view once.

• Agree 1

That sounds like a hot story, maybe you should use this space as well, so you both find each others puddle there.

I am pretty sure he would like the thaight that he isn't the only one who likes peeing outside in that neighbourhood. 

• Love 2
On 3/18/2024 at 12:06 AM, Bacardi said:

Good evening friends! Got a story for ya!

I've lived in my home (a second story condo) for 3 years now and have never caught sight of anyone peeing anywhere, which is kinda disappointing cause I used to live in a real high class city with a bunch of stuck up old people and would never tolerate anyone peeing anywhere but a toilet. I live in the very last building on the road and directly next to it is another apartment complex. Between the buildings is a small forest, but they aren't very dense because even during the spring I can see straight into the other buildings. 

Anyway,

Last month a new family moved into the building right behind mine. I saw them taking things into their home from their patio and stuff like that. I didn't really pay much attention as I could only see them through my bedroom window. That was until today 😧

My cat was doing some bird watching from the window and I wanted to see what he was hunting. Sure enough there was a bird in the trees between the two buildings. I watched it for a while until a fine ass Latino man in a green robe emerged from the patio on the other side of the woods. I was expecting him to walk out to a car, but instead he walked into the parking lot, around the dumpster, and stopped right behind it. Again, he was soooo good looking i really couldn't look away. Tho I did wonder what he was gonna do because I had seen people cut through that small forest before, but he had just been standing there. It hadn't crossed my mind that he was gonna pee until he opened up his robe and I saw he was naked from the waist down 😱

Literally the second he exposed himself he started peeing. He held his cock in one hand and his other held his robe open, and my god he had a nice looking cock. Not really the longest but it looked large 🤤 and oh my god his piss arc was so long! For not wanting to get caught he peed so far away from himself lol. And lord I was impressed! I couldn't look away until he was done. Didn't even know how long he peed for. But when he was done he both shook his penis like I like to see AND gave himself a few strokes. It was AMAZING. 

I hope he tries it again. Maybe one day I'll meet him out there 🥹

1955838556_Screenshot_20240317_190228_SamsungNotes.thumb.jpg.1b94050af85e4d356e99fe47df97a98a.jpg

Here's a crude recreation I made 😆

Also, I accidentally hit the publish button half way through typing this cause im an idiot lol. Sorry about that! 

That sounds so hot! And hopefully that guy will make a habit out of it ;’) I live in a city between the city center and the central station and there are nice piss spots both directly below my window two floors down (a semi dead end alley with a gate half way that my neighbors can use to get to the back of their house) and across the street but somehow I’ve never seen anyone piss there in the 10+ years I’ve been living here.. 

• Love 1

If I were in your situation I would definitely be watching for a repeat performance, but would also make an effort to be seen by him so I could give him a thumbs up or other gesture of approval. Letting him know that he has a fan would probably increase his willingness to show off for you.

• Love 1

I have to say the recreation drawing cracked me up 😂

Pretty lucky, what are the odds. I hope for you that he will realize how practical it is to combine taking out the trash and having a piss while doing so.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Peefun said:

If I were in your situation I would definitely be watching for a repeat performance, but would also make an effort to be seen by him so I could give him a thumbs up or other gesture of approval. Letting him know that he has a fan would probably increase his willingness to show off for you.

I check outside often even tho I feel like a pervert doing so 😁 no puddles and no handsome man :( but I'm still hopeful I'll see him again soon!