Where do you pee at the gas station?

Where do you pee at a gas station?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. I have a vagina, and I have peed… (check all that apply)

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a penis)
  2. 2. I have a vagina and I usually pee

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a penis)
  3. 3. I have a penis and I have peed… (check all that apply)

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a vagina)
  4. 4. I have a penis and I usually pee

• At the pump
    • Behind the building
    • In the restroom
    • N/A (I have a vagina)

39 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

The gas station restroom was probably locked so I ran behind the small convenience store type building and squatted with my back to the wall and let out a long gushing piss. I sighed in relief and went back to my car refreshed 😂 

I don't suppose you even checked. The night air on your parts as you let out a long gush had to totally be worth the extra effort.

15 hours ago, puddyls said:

i love convenience peeing, so there are many times when i've just gone next to the pumps. but its more likely that i will find somewhere around the building to use instead. like i love just going while i'm waiting for the gas, but i don't usually like being obvious about it. plus, if i ended up wetting, there's not really any time for it dry before getting back in the car. 

and while the numbers are likely close, if i take in to account all the times that i've pottied at gas stations, i'm  sure i've actually gone into the bathroom more often than not. but... that doesn't mean i was always in the correct one. 🤭teehee. 😇

Do you like peeing on the floors of the convenience store bathrooms?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, NaughtyPissSlutLover said:

Do you like peeing on the floors of the convenience store bathrooms?

nope. like idk, i won't say it hasn't happened for one reason or another. but i kinda don't get why after the effort to go into a bathroom, one wouldn't just use the toilet. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, puddyls said:

nope. like idk, i won't say it hasn't happened for one reason or another. but i kinda don't get why after the effort to go into a bathroom, one wouldn't just use the toilet. 

exactly, that's why it's so good. the act of pissing all over the restroom, when the toilet is right there, just to be naughty is incredibly hot to me. the fact that you're doing it for your own enjoyment and to inconvenience others is what makes it fun 😄

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, puddyls said:

ugh. making people pay seems so cruel. like i can understand having to pay for some types of municipal bathrooms, but not like in places where it should be part of the services. i'm so glad that method isn't very popular around me. but more and more places seem to make you ask for a code. which i guess is the same as getting a key. which can be bothersome, or even embarrassing, depending on how badly i need to have one. 

one time i was absolutely bursting. and probably already had made a slightly visible wet spot. and ran to the bathroom, only to find it locked. so bounded inside to ask for the key. but the clerk initially told me it was for customers only, and asked me if i had even bought gas yet. i didn't think he was going to hand me the key, but he must have recognized by my pp dancing just how badly i needed it. i was just about to run back outside and squat by the door, if not end up peeing right there onto the floor. literally made it just in time.  

you totally should have just peed on the floor in protest to establish your right to pee.  If he has a right to refuse you you should show him up @puddyls

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 5:33 AM, sd91 said:

I might have been inspired by this thread last friday...

The sun hung low in the sky as I navigated the winding roads home from a client meeting. As the minutes turned into hours, a familiar sensation began to gnaw at my insides.

With each passing mile, my need for both refreshment and relief grew more urgent, until finally, I spotted the glowing lights of the gas station on the horizon. I breathed a sigh of relief, only to pull into the forecourt to find the store shuttered and the toilets with it. I would normally just keep driving back out and find a bush to wee in, as this has happened to me before. However, I had other things in mind...

But as I watched the steady stream of cars filing in and out of the station, an idea began to form—a wild, reckless impulse that sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. With a determined glint in my eye, I slipped out of the car and made my way to the dimly lit side of the building, my white blouse and navy blue blazer a stark contrast against the darkness of the night.

With a quick glance around to ensure my privacy, I crouched behind the row of bins, my bladder throbbed with urgency, a pressure that only occurs when it's time is so close to release. I hastily hitched up my navy blue skirt, the fabric bunching around my hips, and peeled down the sheer black tights that clung to my skin. My white blouse strained against my chest, betraying the rapid rhythm of my heartbeat as I prepared to surrender to the call of nature.

I squatted low to the ground, I squatted low, my knees trembling with anticipation. Positioning myself for release, I parted my legs slightly, allowing my tights to stretch taut against my lower thighs as I braced myself for the inevitable release.

And then, with a guttural moan of relief, I let go - a deluge of warmth flooding from between my legs and onto the waiting pavement below. The sound of urine leaving my vagina hissed as the subsequent splash against the tarmac mingled with the distant hum of passing traffic, filling the alleyway with the unmistakable scent of my piss. I looked down, and framed by a tuft of neatly trimmed hair, my urinating vagina, with my labia naturally parting to welcome the torrent of liquid ecstasy.

The stream erupted from my vagina with a force that bordered on violent, a torrent of very human liquid that splattered against the pavement with a wet, squelching sound. It cascaded down in rivulets, painting the ground in lurid hues of amber, mingling with the grime and filth of the urban landscape and glinting in the lamp light.

As my stream continued unabated, I forced my muscles to relax, willing my bladder to empty as quickly as possible in fear of being caught. The sound of my urine hitting the pavement was almost deafening in its intensity, a cacophony of release that reverberated through the alleyway with a primal rhythm all its own.

And as the last few drops trickled from my body, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction wash over me - a reminder that there's a thrill in succumbing to your urges. With a tissue in hand, I wiped myself dry, absorbing the urine from my previously dripping wet labia, the tissue coming away wet and sticky from against my flesh, leaving me with an additional twinge of excitement as I tossed it into the pool of urine I leave behind, marking my territory.

As I straightened my clothes and surveyed the aftermath of my escapade - a puddle of liquid gold shimmering in the moonlight - I couldn't help but feel a rush of exhilaration coursing through my veins. I walk back over to my car confidently, yet I suspect leaving little to the imagination of anyone who saw me emerge from the side of the station.

Wonderfully written! Was this a real or fictional account @sd91?