What do you love other than the actual peeing part of peeing?

I love the moment when I've found the perfect place after checking everything, in a restaurant or other public space. Carpeted floor? Check. Available place to sit, which is mostly screened from view? Check. All sight lines to my lap from people and cameras blocked? Check. Skirt or shorts out of the way? Check. OK! All systems go!

• Hot 1

When I go down on my lady friend , as soon as my tongue touches her pee hole and clit , things happen fast , she can't hold it back I even tried to plug her pee hole with my tongue, that didn't work but WOW , did we enjoy that night 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Hello there  I  love the taste of it. The color of it and the  smell  of it.  I love how it goes down. I was with  a woman that was in to it. She would make me  drink  it from  her every time she had to go  so I was under her all the time  like 7 to 8 times a day. My wife  knows that I'm hooked on it. But she not.she has asked me why I'm all ways  in there with  her I love the sound of her going  and she knows that I want to clean up. So for me I just love  it. 

I love it when someone pees in a naughty place, because it turns them on. I especially like seeing them getting horny and smiling due to the mess they are making.

In all settings I love the intimacy of peeing together instead of behind closed doors, especially if I am beeing peed on.

Obviuously the taste and warmth of pee is also nice; but it is less important for me.

I love the desperation the struggle to hold it in. I enjoy the sensation of  my bladder filling from just needing to go to a full bladder having no intention of peeing anytime soon .Eventually I and or the woman I am with bevome desperate, distended bladder aching pee pressing on the pee hole threatening to come out. We do everything possible to keep from peeing; holding ourselves squirming,  pee dancing etc. The best part is when I feel my pee is  pressing on my pee hole and is going to come out. Of course I know what I am feeling, the pressure similar to when I am about to cum. But I need her to continually update what she is feeling and where. I enjoy the sensation so much sometimes I keep holding my pee until I can't and it comes out uncontrollably.  When she is obviously coming to her end. I watch hoping to see the first leak and small wet spot, but  her still trying to hold it.

I have been enjoying holding my pee filling my bladder over the past few hours. A few minutes ago I had a bladder spasm that threatened to push pee into my pants. I had to grab my dick a couple times. My bladder has calmed down a bit for now, but is pleasantly very full. I lovr this sensation of a full bladder and pee pressure in my penis.

Edited by wettingman
  • Hot 1

I love the whole experience, start to finish. When it comes to myself, I particularly love the anticipation of my bladder filling up, especially when drinking alcohol which just goes straight through me. I love the internal relief that comes with spraying it all out, feeling the stream course from within my cock held in my hand, the feeling that comes with increasing and decreasing the pressure, controlling it to make the spurts shoot way farther. 

When it comes to the piss of my partners however, I am much more all inclusive. I love the different angles both that women can piss and from which I can watch them do it, I love seeing them stand or sit at the toilet or hover over me or squat over the ground. I love to feel the warm trickle for myself, slurp my fingers up, jerk myself with it while admiring the show. I love the sound on all different surfaces in different settings, I love the noises that people make while relieving themselves. I like to feel piss cascading down the length of my cock. I like to know when my partner's about to burst. I love seeing puddles form and expand. Everything about it is perfection, I love all of it.

• Hot 2

This thread reminded me of another aspect of peeing that I enjoy other than the act itself.  I enjoy seeing where women choose to pee.  As an example, a girl I dated in college would often pee outside, and she tried to be as "polite" as possible, for example, she'd pee on the grass rather than a sidewalk, if that was feasible.  That said, she very often would squat between two random cars in a parking lot as well, leaving massive puddles behind.  She was certainly less "considerate" as her need increased

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 1/15/2024 at 1:27 AM, Havelock said:

The ambiguity of where and in what context its ok to pee. I.e. peeing on the sidewalk is pretty taboo in many areas of the US during the day but could be acceptable in another place like Spain.

Walking that line between exactly where it is and isn’t ok to piss opens so many opportunities to piss in pretty bold and inappropriate places where you’ll almost always get away with it 

• Like 1

I love how everyone is different.

Some little to sit properly on the toilet while others perch on the front of the seat. Some ladies tinkle while others hiss. Some ladies will pull off some toilet paper before peeing and some will pull it off while they are peeing or others will pull it off after they have finished. Different women take different amount of time to pee, and their streams are always unique, some will have a gentle stream while others are more powerful, some will finish straight away while others keep finding a little more to let out. Some girls sit straight while others lean forward. Some pull their clothes down just enough to go, some have them at their knees or even their ankles. Some sit, some hover, some line the seat with paper while others sit on their hands. Some women reach behind to wipe while others reach between their legs while seated, some do it while standing and some don't wipe at all.

I could go on and on and on....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 1/20/2024 at 1:13 PM, Havelock said:

I also love seeing where women choose to pee outside. I love it when they are careless or don't think through the whole implications of the puddle they are going to leave. 

I completely agree. I always like when they end up peeing more than they thought, or are surprised by the size of puddle.  Also, I completely appreciate either the choice of a "polite" place to pee or when they just don't care, or choose somewhere less "polite" because of privacy. I've witnessed both and they're equally intriguing to me

• Like 1