My guess is multiple pee sessions.  There are two obvious residual marks from someone standing and peeing against the wall (one against the tile wall to the left of the corner where it ran down to the floor and towards the left along the wall,  The other standing stain is just left of the seam on the black painted wood aimed towards the corner.  The pee ran down and to the right along where the wood met the floor.  I am guessing both from a male that was standing, but some women stand and pee against objects too.

There are also a bunch of stains on the floor.  No idea about the origin of those.  They are not clear.

More guesses?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

My guess is multiple pee sessions.  There are two obvious residual marks from someone standing and peeing against the wall (one against the tile wall to the left of the corner where it ran down to the floor and towards the left along the wall,  The other standing stain is just left of the seam on the black painted wood aimed towards the corner.  The pee ran down and to the right along where the wood met the floor.  I am guessing both from a male that was standing, but some women stand and pee against objects too.

There are also a bunch of stains on the floor.  No idea about the origin of those.  They are not clear.

More guesses?

Good explication. Around that part of the station was smelling like fresh piss

• Hot 1

I agree that it looks like it is a popular pee spot.   Could be that it is a convenient corner with just enough privacy to tempt people with a full bladder when they get off the train or when they are waiting for the train.   As others have said, probably a mix of men and women.   If there is a definite smell there then it is likely a regular spot that has been used for some time.   It would take several pees over time to build up the aroma.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

It looks like the sort of place at night gets very busy with men and women. Stains on the wall mostly guys but if a woman can stand and piss and she's got clothes that will touch the ground if she squats will stand and aim at the wall I'm sure

I think these pissmarks are mainly from men. Because you can clearly see where the main spots are. Near the wall. Normally women piss facing away from the wall, men piss facing to the wall. So the nearer the main piss stains are to the wall, the more likely it is that men did this. Would the main piss spots be a foot or two away from the wall, then I would say women but here, nah just some hobo men.

IMG_5184.jpeg.a707f7d6e828a7bef2a81faf00ab6f2c.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2024 at 11:15 AM, nygirl said:

If this is 125th, 59th or High st, those stains may very well be mine. I piss at these stations all the time in the course of my commutes to school, practice, work, etc. Usually in the early mornings or late at night.

I was recently in New York and although I was not near any of those stations, I definitely smelled piss at quite a few stations. I'm from nowhere near New York and was fascinated; its rather hot to me that you (and obviously others) obviously see peeing in the subway as a valid option. I found the subway stations to be quite crowded everywhere though -- when wanting to pee, what are typically some good spots to do it at stations? Are certain spots more routine than others?

Sadly, it is possible that those stains aren't pee.  Could be from water (or sewage) seeping though the walls and floor; could be from various liquids coming down the steps into the station when it rains, could be from where a no-longer present trashcan leaked...

9 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Sadly, it is possible that those stains aren't pee.

Well they usually smell like piss so unless you’re accusing Pristila of having no sense of smell, it’s probably piss.