Your pee habits when going to the movies?

Long story short, I've been having this discussion with a friend of mine about pee breaks when going to the movies. Basically he says that if he buys a drink in the theater and the movie lasts more than two hours, he gets super desperate to the point he always complains about his "bladder suffering" or sometimes even having to take a bathroom break mid-film. And this happens regardless if he goes to pee before the movie or not. I on the other hand have a bit of trouble relating to that, since no matter the movie length/drink size, I can get through the movie without feeling any desperation really. For example during Oppenheimer this year (a 3 hours long movie) I drank a 1l large coke and at no point during it have I felt the slightest need to go out and take a pee break, nor did I feel any real discomfort. In fact, I don't think I ever took a pee break during a movie in my whole life.

So basically, what are your pee habits when going to the movies in general? Do you ever take breaks? Is it easy or hard for you to go through a movie with a drink and not have to take a break or feeling discomfort from holding? Just any thoughts/experiences appreciated here honestly.

Edited by avatar

I am the queen of sneaking snacks into the movies. I will empty out my entire purse and only bring my drivers license and debit card in my back pocket and stuff my purse full of snacks for my family (myself, husband, and 3 kids). You will never catch me refinancing my house for candy, popcorn, and soda at the movies lmao.

That being said, the most we usually ever have to drink for a movie is a standard bottle of soda. I think it's like an 8 or a 16 oz bottle. Sometimes I'll sneak in a milkshake or an icee, which are a little bit bigger I think. But usually most of us can make it through without a pee break as long as everyone pees at the house before we leave, then I'll hold whatever I can till we get home which is about a 15 minute drive. 

Depending on time of the month for me it may be more. If my body isn't retaining water I might need to pee during the movie or right after. I usually resign myself to holding till the end if it's a movie I really wanted to see then race everyone to the toilets so I can find a clean stall and relieve myself lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Usually depends on the length for me. I usually grab an Icee every time I go see a movie and the only time recently I've had to get up to pee was in Oppenheimer, and that was a 3 hour movie. In most other cases, I'm able to hold it. It would be far nicer if I didn't need to get up at all though, of course. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Phyche said:

I always pee twice at the cinema, once halfway through and again after the movie. 

If there's not a lot of people around I'll piss on the floor at my seat or spray the stairs. 

If there are a lot of people I'll walk down to the door of the auditorium and piss there while facing the screen. 

My man, you never disappoint,  That's awesome dude!  I never did that shit yet

• Love 1

It really depends on how full the theater is, as well as If there are cameras. If its all clear, I'll pull out my cock and either let loose on the seat in front of me or piss on the floor. If it's full tho, I'll usually just wait. Makes the release more satisfying anyway 😁

Edited by AlexFrost23
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3

I have generally avoided seeing anything over 2 1/2 hours long in theaters, but lately if there's positive reviews saying that it earns its runtime and it's from a director I trust then I'll take an afternoon and go see it. If I get a large drink then I usually need to pee near the end of the second act, and I'll hold it until I find the opportunity to unleash a full bladder somewhere between the theater and my apartment. That reminds me, that new Scorsese movie is out.......

If I am going to the movies I will always visit the ladies before sitting down, even if I don't feel the need to go at the time. I will buy myself a large drink and happily drink it and usually don't feel the need to pee during the movie. However, after standing up again and leaving the screen it usually hits me then and I need to go to the ladies again.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/27/2023 at 10:16 PM, Phyche said:

If there are a lot of people I'll walk down to the door of the auditorium and piss there while facing the screen. 

Gotta say, that’s actually quite smart. If it’s an action movie you just pick a shooting scene so you don’t even have to hold back haha

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

If I need a piss after the movie I'll just head to the bathroom and "miss" the urinal. But if I gotta go during the movie and there's nobody sat next to me then I'll just take a leak in my empty drink cup and put it under my seat

Do you ever not miss the urinal? Pretty sure I have lost my ability to do that. 😆

Do you empty the drink cup somewhere or do you restrict yourself to pissing as much as fits in it then place it under the seat full?

Never peed in the movies, I think I left it too late to dare try. Due to them updating the seats to leather and lots more cctvs. But pends on how long the movie is and how much I drink most of the time I can make it all the way sometimes I may when it near ending of the movie and can't hold it anymore. But enjoy the power piss of holding for so long tho 

• Hot 1
On 12/2/2023 at 8:33 PM, weequeen said:

Movie theaters are one of my favorite places to do some naughty peeing. It’s fun but also convenient to not have to get up and miss the movie to pee. Usually I cant last any movie without needing to pee during it. I drink things during it but also I think I have it in my mind that I ‘need’ to hold my pee so it makes my body want to pee more lol

I do take into account who I’m with and the theater if I piss in the seat or the floor. If i’m with people I absolutely do not want to know of my pee habits I clench down and hold. Also if its theater with more monitoring. I am amazing at holding so if i put my mind to it I can last - but then I either rush to the bathroom after. If i drove myself I’ll also just go to the parking lot and pee next to my open door.

IF i do choose to pee in the theater I prepare. I often go see movies by myself because I don’t mind (actually like) going by myself). Either I wear a skirt/dress or pants that are easy to wiggle down, and I’ll bring a jacket to place over my lap just in case. Then as I feel the urge to go I start releasing into the seat. A favorite theater of mine still has the plush velvety fabric seats and it takes my piss so well. I’ll let go enough pee for it to be wet and not overflowing and warm against my pussy and ass. It’s the best feeling and sometimes I have a hard time keeping my hands off myself and focus on the movie lol. I keep drinking from my large soda and pee every time I feel my bladder tickle. By the end of the movie I usually have to do one last pee so I can leave feeling satisfied. It always flips up and there’s no issue I’ve had.

If it’s a theater that doesn’t have fabric seats (so many moving to the comfortable but not as easily pee-able leather recliners) and I want to pee in it, I get creative. I’ll scoot forward on the seat pee off it into carpet, or one thing I did was during the movie go to an unoccupied seat with nobody around it, settle in, use it as my toilet, then go back to my seat. But most often if I’m going to pee in the theater I go to my favorite place where the seats soak it up good. I do miss the theater in my hometown that was kind of trashy but had the best seats to pee in. 

That sounds so incredibly hot. I could absolutely understand you. I only had the opportunity twice to piss in my seat in a cinema. But both times were amazing. The last time was earlier this year. My partner knew what I was up to, which made it even more arousing. We went to a show during lunch time, only one other couple with us in the big theatre. I was bursting already, while the commercials were still running. As you say, it is all about preparation. I also used my jacket to cover my lap while getting bottom naked and ready to relief my bladder into the cushion. Unfortunately the quality of the seat wasn't the best. Or I pissed too much. Hehe. Anyway, I was by no means empty when I already noticed a puddle on the floor. We changed seats and I did another round with the same result (now being 30 minutes into the movie). This time making sure that I was empty, so that I could watch the rest of the movie a little more relaxed (while still being excited). Both seats were completely drenched, with the remaing piss dropping on the floor. When the lights went on after the moview, we saw the whole mess and left the cinema with our most angelic faces. 

My first "in-movie" pee experience is more than 20 years ago in a late night show during a hot summer night. My gf at that time really ruined her seat. It was one of those truly aborbent plush seats. She hold my dick while we pissed simultaneously. While she was very satisfied afterwards, sitting in her warm puddle, my piss rather sprayed against the backrest of the row in front of us and on the carpet. But still a very remarkable experience.    

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 10:11 AM, AlexFrost23 said:

It really depends on how full the theater is, as well as If there are cameras. If its all clear, I'll pull out my cock and either let loose on the seat in front of me or piss on the floor. If it's full tho, I'll usually just wait. Makes the release more satisfying anyway 😁

That's so cool ! It should be normal for dudes in movie theatre to wip it out and piss on the floor !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/27/2023 at 10:16 PM, Phyche said:

I always pee twice at the cinema, once halfway through and again after the movie. 

If there's not a lot of people around I'll piss on the floor at my seat or spray the stairs. 

Yeah ! You paid for this film you should watch it entirely ! When you piss on the floor do you try to aim for the little space between the floor and the seat in front of you so the piss go away ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Yeah ! You paid for this film you should watch it entirely ! When you piss on the floor do you try to aim for the little space between the floor and the seat in front of you so the piss go away ?

Sometimes.

If the theater's fairly full, I'll walk over to the ramp that leads to the door and piss there.

If the theater's fairly empty I'll piss at my seat, aiming for either the floor of the back of the seat infront of me.

If there's no one in the seat directly in front of me, I'll piss over that seat and see how far I piss. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
36 minutes ago, Phyche said:

Sometimes.

If the theater's fairly full, I'll walk over to the ramp that leads to the door and piss there.

If the theater's fairly empty I'll piss at my seat, aiming for either the floor of the back of the seat infront of me.

If there's no one in the seat directly in front of me, I'll piss over that seat and see how far I piss. 

So cool !! Flood those seats so the next people's will sit in your piss !

Imagine your piss flowing like a cascade a wetting the popcorns of some dude that would've put them on the ground haha.

1 hour ago, PrincessApricot said:

If the movie I’m going to is quite long, I make sure to wear a diaper so I can just pee when I need to. For normal movies though, I prefer to hold it and then pee in the parking lot after the movie. It’s dark anyway so no need to wait in line for the bathroom.

Do you do this alone or with your friends?  Ever seen anyone else peeing there after the movie?

3 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Do you do this alone or with your friends?  Ever seen anyone else peeing there after the movie?

Usually alone, but I have peed in the parking lot in front of friends a couple of times when I’ve needed to. Once a friend peed there also. It wasn’t ‘fun’ though, just out of necessity (though I still enjoyed it!) 

And yes, I have seen other people peeing discreetly in the parking lot after a movie at night. Not often, but several times over the past 10-15 years. Mostly I have seen men doing this but I’ve seen a couple women as well.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1