Self peeing

• 1 month later...

Any time I am in the shower at home alone I will pull my cock out to pee on my chest and face.  I love the feeling and I will often catch a sip as well.   If I am showering with my wife, I will pee on her instead, spraying her tits and pussy and then her back and bum.  Once in a while she will take a sip as well.

• Like 2

Although I don't really like the taste of piss, I don't mind it when it's not strongly flavored (so, after quite a bit of water or beer).  So, if the piss is pretty clear, I do drink my own, and I'd love to have a partner whose piss I could drink.

• 2 weeks later...

I like peeing on myself, frequently on my chest if in the shower or bath but sometimes in the shower I’ll lie down with my legs above my head against the wall and piss on my face, making sure I get a good drink out of it, I love the taste.

I love pissing into my own mouth. I love to have a long edging session where I drink lots of green tea. After my second or third piss I will usually aim for my mouth. I like to do this before I have my get ready for the day shower. This way when I piss on myself I can shower later. I have had to stop pissing a few times to cum. I also like my own cum but that's a different fetish.

• 2 months later...

I was recently thinking about self peeing and got to wondering what different ways ladies approach this. As guys we can more easily direct our pee to different parts of the body. Some questions below if any ladies into self peeing wish to answer.

1. Where do you mainly like to self pee e.g. bath, shower or somewhere else?

2. Do you like to self pee naked or with clothes on? What clothes if you don’t pee naked?

3. What position do you most like to self pee? Sitting, standing, laying down or something else.

4. What part of your body do you most like to pee on? If above hip level, how do you get your pee higher up your body?

5. Do you prefer to pee directly on yourself or do you enjoy peeing in a container and poring it over your body?

6. Do you like to taste your pee?

7. Is there any part of your body you don’t like to pee on?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer these questions.

I'm try several times and thats how I'm doing it:

1 bathtube of course

2 naked

3 laying down so i can pee on my face

4 my face

5 directly

6 yes but i think another girls pee i would like much better

7 i dunno

Whew! What a survey! :)

Edited by Anya
  • Cheeky 1

I love to pee in a shot glass and drink all of it then sometimes  I drink all my pee like that .then there's a lot of times I like to pee in a big glass cup  and pour it over my head  as I'm looking up so it goes in my mouth  it all depends what I drink  mostly I drink  is water  and lots of pineapple juice and oj to make  it taste better . When  my ex gf was going on me she always drink  apple juice and water the juice  is to make  it taste better  😋    I love it when  she was really full where she was going to go every where. That was the best of my time  with  her sadly it ended  after 6 Years  

On 8/29/2023 at 2:44 AM, Ilovepiss123 said:

Has anyone ever used their own mouth and face as a toilet when they have to pee? I personally love self peeing!! If so, what was your experience? 

I love self peeing, mostly wetting my pants.I don't know how peeing in your own mouth would work. I have held my pee for as long as I can and laid down in the tub naked. I don't pee until it starts coming out on its own .I have used my penis to create a pee fountain peeing all over my body.  I start with my dick pointed at my face . If I have had a really good hold and the pressure is exceptionally high I hit my face and mouth briefly  before the strong stream drops a bit .

My kink goes back to when I was a kid and had 'wet' dreams in my briefs. I used to try and simulate a wet dream in my undies by peeing in them a bit before rubbing one off. Now as an adult 'wet' pants is associated with any orgasm so I often hold my pee so long that I end up wetting myself. This usually excites me to then masturbate in my wet clothes. I usually wear speedo swim briefs and jammers as underwear which I switched to as a kid to hide it from my mother when she did laundry.   To this day I love wetting in them and seeing them change color and get shiny!! I actually think I pee more in lycra swimwear than in the toilet!!!

2legrubaa6.jpg

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

I so love peeing all over myself. I do so every morning and then rub it all over. It so exites me. I save some from the day before and warm it under hot water and pour it on my head letting it run down into my mouth and all over me. I then rub baby shampoo all over me and suds up while playing in my pee from the covered shower drain. This turns me on and makes me so hard!