Filming yourself

Just now, Bacardi said:

Alone yes. Once was peeing in my thong in my bathtub and the second time was in the bathtub on a pice of paper with my friend's name on it. It makes me nervous and I'm not sure why lol. I prefer to make audio recordings. 

I like listening to audio recordings.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Alone yes. Once was peeing in my thong in my bathtub and the second time was in the bathtub on a pice of paper with my friend's name on it. It makes me nervous and I'm not sure why lol. I prefer to make audio recordings. 

I would love to hear those audio recordings

13 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Soundgasm.net is dedicated to audio and works well 🙂

Maybe I need to look into uploading them there lol. Someone told me about that website but I haven't checked it out yet.

51 minutes ago, hold_on said:

Maybe you could do a video and just cover the camera, then upload to Erome.com or something.

I dont think so 😔 I don't like the thought of videos, even just blacked out ones, being on my phone and then having to upload them. The sound recordings never save to my phone, just to the chatting app I use. That's why I prefer to use them.

• Like 1

I love to do that, but only for naughty pees, as it makes it even hotter.

If you film how you piss all over a park bench, there is no denying of your kinky mind.

I share them in prvate groups or chats, if I have some currently in use, but some I just took for myself

I should add to my above post that I learned the hard way to have everything set the way I want it before I am desperate . All my videos are done when I can't hold it anymore.  I have in the past been on the verge of wetting and realized something was wrong, like camera not ready, lighting not good (less an issue with modern cameras) , nothing to contain the puddle, etc. . I ended up struggling not to pee while attempting to fix the issue. I didn't always make opportunity lost.  

• Like 2

Filming my public pissing adventures is why I'm here. I filming makes me think of new and fun places to piss and knowing people are watching them is a huge turn-on. I do worry about being recognized or being black mailed etc. If I was not worried I would show my face a piss in much naughtier and funner places.

• Love 1