What Is the most kink and naughty pee that you guys did?

I feel like this qualifies - the last few times I've gone back to my parents' place to visit, I've pissed in my childhood bedroom. Most of these times were on the wall next to my bed, but there was at least one time where I found an old plush that I pissed directly into. The last time I was there, I got myself significantly full, then pissed on the carpet and masturbated in it. It felt so fucking good, especially with just how naughty it was knowing that my parents could have known something was up. They haven't confronted me on it, so I'm guessing they never found out.

• Hot 3

There’s a few, but they’re fairly minor.

1. Once peed on my own car bc of a dare

2. Peed in a trash can at a trampoline park. Guy walked in right after I put my dick away, so that was close.

3. Peed in the sink at Walmart once. I was feeling extra bold that day.

If I think of more, I’ll add them 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Kinky, I'm not sure, but naughty,  definitely.

When I was in a Walmart men's room, and the 2 urinals and stall were in use, I peed in this, (a very quick piss)...

IMG_20220903_trashcan.thumb.jpg.315856b8b9a4aaa1dca16075984dc665.jpg

And I also peed behind a bus shelter, on a trash container, and right after two teenage girls showed up, just as I was zipping up. I'm not sure,  but I think they may have witnessed something.

Edited by Johnboy777
Add'l comment
  • Hot 4
On 7/16/2023 at 7:39 PM, Johnboy777 said:

I came close to doing that once....but was interrupted by a worker coming in.

Sink pissing is great. I'm so used to it now that seeing sinks actively makes me feel like pissing and I can instantly pull it out and piss on one. My best sink piss every was an honest mistake when I was 13-14, I was at summer camp and they had a big metal trough as a sink but I had never seen one before and honestly thought it was a urinal. So there I am dick fully out pissing in the sink and this other kid walks in and is like "Bro your pissing in the sink" I straight up tell him with 100 percent confidence that your supposed to piss in it and I think he actually believed me. "  Moral of the story? With enough confidence and stupidity you can piss anywhere.

• Like 4

For me:

Kinkiest: I often pee inside my wife's vagina during sex. She's not particularly "into" it, but she doesn't mind, and knows it feels good for me. 

Naughtiest: I travel occasionally for work, and sometimes I pee around my hotel room for fun. I don't do it anywhere it would be obvious or easily noticed. But for example, I'll pee on the carpet a little (behind the curtains), in the closet, behind the couch, etc. 

Bonus: most often when I travel for work I drive. I've gotten pretty good at peeing while driving. Into a gatorade bottle, soda cup, etc. It saves me a lot of time not needing to stop for restroom breaks. 

On 7/19/2023 at 10:20 PM, Simpfan4 said:

When my ex used to pee inside me, it wasn't the sensation that excited me. It was more like, "He's peeing inside me! He couldn't wait. He had to go so bad and didn't want to pull out." It was the knowledge of what he was doing that turned me on. And knowing that I could also start peeing then. 

That's really hot. That's one of my ultimate fantasies - the "just go" moment. I would love to hear more about your experiences in this area. 

I have never experienced it with my wife, but occasionally my ex would pee during sex. Not really because she was turned on by it, but more so out of convenience. Usually she wouldn't announce it, I would just start to notice that things started to feel extra wet down there and there'd be a warm puddle on the towel. I'd ask "Did you pee?" and she'd say "Yeah, I had to go."

Like you, it wasn't so much the kinkiness that turned me on, it was the level of comfort she felt, that she could just pee during sex and it wasn't a big deal. 

19 hours ago, Kirby23 said:

That's really hot. That's one of my ultimate fantasies - the "just go" moment. I would love to hear more about your experiences in this area. 

I have never experienced it with my wife, but occasionally my ex would pee during sex. Not really because she was turned on by it, but more so out of convenience. Usually she wouldn't announce it, I would just start to notice that things started to feel extra wet down there and there'd be a warm puddle on the towel. I'd ask "Did you pee?" and she'd say "Yeah, I had to go."

Like you, it wasn't so much the kinkiness that turned me on, it was the level of comfort she felt, that she could just pee during sex and it wasn't a big deal. 

That's so hot. I feel being pee brained I'm always thinking of the clean up and often have "safe" pees easy to clean. The thought of a partner doing it without care for the convenience is so arousing.

As for me I think the kinkiest was during COVID when I was working from home.

Had a few camera on zoom meetings where I'd wet myself.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Vassal said:

That's so hot. I feel being pee brained I'm always thinking of the clean up and often have "safe" pees easy to clean. The thought of a partner doing it without care for the convenience is so arousing.

My ex would often get very wet during sex. As a result, we'd usually lay down a towel (sometimes more than one), or a puppy pad (we had a dog) on the bed prior to sex. That way if she wanted to pee while we were doing it, she sometimes would, and cleanup was easy. 

A few times she peed during sex (or before or after) in the pool or hot tub too, so it wasn't always on the bed. 

My wife has a weird paradox. She’s afraid to have sex while she needs relief, but she’s conditioned to go immediately after sex to mitigate against UTIs. 

Long story, when I was 10 (a long time ago), I was with a family friend’s daughter. When we were younger, I used to get her to play what I called a “naked party”. She eventually grew immune to them. But she had a friend we were playing with one day. The friend characterized herself as my age, but she was two years younger. She said she had to go to the bathroom and disappeared for a while, then came back. I talked her out into the woods alone and tried to sell her on a “naked party”. I asked her if she went to the bathroom while she disappeared and she said no. I had to take a leak and told her so, so I unzipped and relieved myself in front of her. That convinced her to “show me her’s” and we played around for a while. 

She later admitted to her mom that some guy took her out on the woods and got her naked, but never gave me up. I’ve always wondered what it would have been like if we’d gotten together again with full bladders and no adult supervision. I fantasize about it occasionally. 

• Like 2

The house we lived in a few years ago had a courtyard with a bathroom/laundry room off it. I would be the last to bed at night and would go put the laundry on and have a shower before bed. One night I was busting for a pee and sat on the floor in front of the washer (it was a front loader) putting the clothes in before I got undressed.

I started leaking, I soon gave in and completely soaking myself - it felt fantastic.

It worked out perfectly, I could put my wet clothes into the washing machine to be washed, most of the pee run down the drain in the floor and the shower to care of the rest.

This became my nightly fun, sometimes I'd deliberately hold it as long as I could.

I'm kind of sad that we moved out!

Edited by Spot24
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

at home i have once put all my laundry in my bsthtub, closed the drain and anytime i hat to bee i just layed down on it pissing like a fountain. i did that for about 30 hours and also added quite some cum on the pile.

In public i was dared in a chat to try to pee over the bathroom stall door to see if any hit the toilet. I gpt some over the door at least.

With a partner just standard golden shower stuff and drinking in the shower.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
15 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

In public i was dared in a chat to try to pee over the bathroom stall door to see if any hit the toilet. I gpt some over the door at least.

Nice dare, i always think about trying that aswell.

• Thanks 1

For me it would have to be either peeing in a car/vehicle or discreetly peeing on the floor or items in a store. For those who have done either, what do you think about these two on which would be more fun? 

Peeing in my car, I get to make a bigger mess without getting caught but just the naughty sensation from peeing on the floor or carpet of a convenience store alone is amazing so it’s hard for me to decide. 

Whenever I’m peeing on something that I shouldn’t, I’ll say to myself, “my toilet is whatever I want it to be. I pee wherever I choose.” And it definitely adds to the turn on feeling

This is just me personally, as I’m a much more extreme pee lover lol.

• Agree 1

I could tell, but I'll get moderated, so no point to waste my time and mod's time. I already wrote it in another equivalent topic and my post got deleted. 

I'll let you guess. Let just say it involved ruining somebody else's property, and given what property it was, some people here will find it offensive.

3 hours ago, Ilovepiss123 said:

For me it would have to be either peeing in a car/vehicle or discreetly peeing on the floor or items in a store. For those who have done either, what do you think about these two on which would be more fun?

While I love videos of people flooding their cars -- seats, floors, dashboard, windows -- I would not want to mess up my own car, so most fun for me is peeing on the carpet in a store.  Last time I did this was in a department store shoe department, store had very few customers, and a tall rack hid me from cameras. Peed a lot and the carpet did not show the puddle.  Love those thick patterned carpets that soak it right up!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

One time, when I was first starting to explore my piss kink and become more comfortable with public pissing, I was at a grocery store, just getting a few things, as I was walking through the store I felt the need to pee. As I came up to a few vacant aisles, I decided I would piss on the floor since no one was around. I lowered my zipper, pulled out my dick and sprayed the floor while walking around hitting some of the shelves as well. When I was finished I put my dick away and continued on like nothing happened got what I needed and went home.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2