What Is the most kink and naughty pee that you guys did?

Oner evening I was laying in my bed watching tv when I noticed that I really needed to go. I was to lazy to get up and make it to the toilet. Next to my bed there was a bunch of old stuff I wanted to give away - some old plushies on top of it. I could not get the thought out of my head to use one of the plushies as a toilet and so I did. It was pure naughty fun to pee my whole bladder into it and I succeeded without making any mess. A few month later I was drinking with a girlfriend. As she needed to go and told that she is a little bit drunk and the way to the toilet is not easy for her I told her what I did that one evening. We peed together in some plushies that night what became my hottest experience for my piss kink. Would love to do such things again or even talk about with another person, maybe exchange some pictures or ideas, but it's hard to find someone who shares this fascination. 

Also hot moment have been peeing in an empty train, peeing in the sand on a very crowded beach, peeing down from the balcony, peeing in my plants and so on....

My naughtiness one would be pissing out of a tall hotel building window while I was sharing a room with a friend who knows nothing about my kink. 

My kinky one would be peeing on my ex in shower and watching someone piss just above me In a tree we both cilmed up high and she needed to go and couldn't be bothered to cilmed back down. That was my first pee experience. 

• Hot 1

For me the best was when at work in a customers garden, it was a cloudy winters day and i had waterproof trousers on over some work trousers. Anyway id been holding for ages and just as i was thinking about releasing against a tree the  customer comes out to walk the grounds and discuss future works etc...so im a full 10 desperate but trying not to show it to my customer. Then i realised tge waterproof trousers would hide my leaks. 

Slowly i realised spurt after spurt..felt so good, so horny, they had no idea...the feeling of hot piss running diwn my leg was amazing.

• Hot 2