Anyone here pee in a bidet?

Bidets aren't common where I live, but I was doing some traveling and noticed that many of them are like a large, low sink.

They look like they would be perfect for urinating and saving more water than a toilet flush.

Anyone (men or women) on here use them for pee?

• Like 1

My dad was stationed in Germany in the 80’s. Sometimes when we traveled we’d stay in hostiles. There would be one bathroom on a floor, but sometimes a bidet in a room. It was often easier to take a leak in the bidet than to wait for the bathroom to become available. 

• Like 1

In my opinion the bidet-alternative isn't helping to save water, in fact if you let run it while you're peeing you're probably wasting more that when you flush a toilet.

But, sure, it's a valid proposition, which I personally find very convenient and much sexier...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My friend has peed in a bidet before.

Her and her sister arrived home desperate to pee and both ran upstairs to the bathroom. Her sister took the toilet and she sat on the bidet next to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

I have never had the experience. But the writings of Henry Miller, in the previous century, indicate that it was a common practice, especially for females, in France, in the times that he wrote about.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

I think the idea of them is to wash your bum / ass / butt or whatever, after going for a number two, also for ladies to wash their Vulva and vaginal area. My dad had one installed in the early 1970's, it very rarely got used. It would be perfect for a lady or man to urinate into. Toilet paper is very poor for cleaning up your anal area, a bidet is a good idea 😊

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...