Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

On 11/18/2023 at 5:45 PM, Fan of girls peeing said:

Well Miley Cyrus isn't the hottest celebrity out there but she's decent I guess and I think she has a huge pee fetish too. Here are some real nude photos of Miley Cyrus peeing outside. I think many of us here would watch her piss if we could. There are several stories and pictures of Miley related to pee on the internet and maybe even video(s) of her peeing might exist although I am not so sure about pee videos of Miley existing on the internet. But there are definitely several pictures and stories about peeing related to Miley on the internet. And some guy once even said that she would send him several pictures of herself peeing regularly. Makes me think that she might have a huge pee fetish. Does anyone else think so too? I say yeah most likely. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/wayne-coyne-reveals-miley-cyrus-tmi-texting-habit-w460884/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/miley-cyrus-sends-photos-herself-073336143.html

02-Miley-Cyrus-Leaked-optimized.jpg

23-Miley-Cyrus-Leaked-optimized.jpg

20-Miley-Cyrus-Leaked-optimized.jpg

17-Miley-Cyrus-Leaked-optimized.jpg

09-Miley-Cyrus-Leaked-optimized.jpg

Apologies...I've just posted the same images of Miley! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Can I be a bit unconventional- and vote for a 52 year old woman ?

Lady Stewart - aka Penny Lancaster, wife of Rod Stewart. 

Nothing's unconventional about that. Jennifer Tilly is +60 years on the photos above your post. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I'm a bit infatuated with Rachel as well 🙂

IMG_3636.thumb.jpeg.df1b8fe172e3a7f8f922f9ffa5f4dfc8.jpeg

It's a wonderful thought of her being at the other side of the table.

"I was going to hold it but since Nat is wetting herself, I may as well join her!"

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It's a wonderful thought of her being at the other side of the table.

"I was going to hold it but since Nat is wetting herself, I may as well join her!"

Oh that would be marvellous, also I've just finished Fool Me Once on Netflix which I really enjoyed. Would love to see Michelle Keegan pee 🙂

IMG_3637.jpeg

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 8:33 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

'The Last Dinner Party' have received critical acclaim for their new album...each and every band member I'd like to see pissing, but especially the lead singer, Abigail Morris!

Abigail_LDP.thumb.jpg.7f790b62cf1ec2142787c3fbfb3968bf.jpg

I do like the current fashion among pop singers to wear vulva-hugging outfits. Will the next stage be to reveal the entire area? I hope so. I also hope this woman eventually dares to squat down onstage and piss in full view of the audience, of course.