Peeing in the '70s & '80s

1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

That’s a reason I would love to experience the 70s or 80s. No chance of being caught. It would also allow me to take nude walks around the neighborhood at night, something that can’t be done anymore because of ring cameras.

I'm more worried about being reported as some kind of sex offender by some overly concerned karen

• Agree 3

it's interesting to think about how times have changed.... sex and nudity was so free back in the days of ancient Rome and Greece... by the time we got to the 1800 and 1900's women were fully covered and basically just married men and became housewives or worked in factories making clothes... then we get to the 1960's and sex and nudity comes back and today no panties and sleeping naked and stuff are relatively normal.... I wonder sometimes what's next 

• Agree 1

What's next .... 🙂

Don't think the human condition has changed much in the past few thousand years. Local, national and global social attitudes  change and evolve and then replicate to do the same again as they had done in the past...

So more like... ? When, what has passed will happen again, well sooner or later socially.

There was more sex and "depravity?"  in the Victorian era,  Say 1800s while there was the most social self denial of the sexual imperative. Kink or otherwise Pee , piss,  spank,  whatever.... Than apparently  at another time? Don't think so..

As for the ancient Greeks  and Romans, they had loads of fun as well.! And that's the  stuff that is historically documented ....

Keep the faith.. 🙂 There are people out there who love the pee kink and loads of other kinks as well, Luck, patience and tenacity will V much help....

My 2p worth

Euro  xx

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Euro said:

What's next .... 🙂

Don't think the human condition has changed much in the past few thousand years. Local, national and global social attitudes  change and evolve and then replicate to do the same again as they had done in the past...

So more like... ? When, what has passed will happen again, well sooner or later socially.

There was more sex and "depravity?"  in the Victorian era,  Say 1800s while there was the most social self denial of the sexual imperative. Kink or otherwise Pee , piss,  spank,  whatever.... Than apparently  at another time? Don't think so..

As for the ancient Greeks  and Romans, they had loads of fun as well.! And that's the  stuff that is historically documented ....

Keep the faith.. 🙂 There are people out there who love the pee kink and loads of other kinks as well, Luck, patience and tenacity will V much help....

My 2p worth

Euro  xx

I love this! It's so true! Whenever I go out into the world, I am always so surprised by how many people share this kink...and how many are willing to engage in it if you are honest and upfront and ask. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/7/2023 at 4:56 PM, MonsterKane46 said:

I'm more worried about being reported as some kind of sex offender by some overly concerned karen

… whereas in the 1970s, Karen was just an ordinary woman’s name 😙

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/7/2023 at 10:11 AM, GenericUsername said:

That’s a reason I would love to experience the 70s or 80s. No chance of being caught. It would also allow me to take nude walks around the neighborhood at night, something that can’t be done anymore because of ring cameras.

Thats one reason among others for me too. 

• Like 1

I don't know that the '80s brought in too much of interest to us specifically as Peefans...   I mean, it was the era of MTV and the home VCR for wank material, of chic female elegance with the New Romantic look and artists like Blondie and Madonna.  For those inclined in the opposite direction, lots of attractive figures too from Adam Ant, to Wham (with my UK bias there).

The interesting time for me would be the '60s leading into the '70s - the earlier part of that era was the first generation who aspired to rebel from their parents...  Post war babies growing up to find a new way of dressing, new music, new places to hang out and a whole new culture.  I don't know if people have seen the clips of the mass hysteria around The Beatles gigs, and the whole Woodstock culture - I'd love to be a Peefan fly-on-the-wall around those sorts of moments, as well as experiencing the laid back experimentation of the early '70s.

(Of course - all of the historic movies and the nostalgia around it all focus on the glamour and positives, without remembering this as an era before deoderant and daily showering were standard, and actually still in quite austere times.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Whilst I would have loved to be part of the sexual awakening in the 60's and early 70's, and hoping I would have been brave enough to join in, it's the music that draws me.  So many great bands were formed during that time ... to go back and see Zeppelin in their prime!

I agree completely that the lack of CCTV and the like would make naughty peeing easier, but I think I'd find it less interesting.  For me, getting away with it in spite of the monitoring is part of the excitement.  Of course, peeing around people without them noticing would still be a challenge, and there could be interesting possibilities there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Whilst I would have loved to be part of the sexual awakening in the 60's and early 70's, and hoping I would have been brave enough to join in, it's the music that draws me.  So many great bands were formed during that time ... to go back and see Zeppelin in their prime!

I agree completely that the lack of CCTV and the like would make naughty peeing easier, but I think I'd find it less interesting.  For me, getting away with it in spite of the monitoring is part of the excitement.  Of course, peeing around people without them noticing would still be a challenge, and there could be interesting possibilities there.

What I wouldn't do to be a part of Stonewall...

Edited by Ms. Tito
On 1/8/2023 at 12:24 AM, Euro said:

What's next .... 🙂

My 2p worth

Euro  xx

Indeed. I read somewhere years ago that back in Victorian England it was common place for the naughtiest girls in the pubs to piss in beer glasses....and the guys were supposed to drink it.

And in Roman times some brothels had glass floors with rooms underneath so that guys could pay to watch women pee on the floor from below

• Love 1
On 1/7/2023 at 10:11 AM, GenericUsername said:

My new neighbors have a ring camera and I like to have naughty pees on that side of my house. It was a relatively safe place to even be bottomless/naked for the extra thrill.

Even without the exhibitionism and penchant for naughty outside pees, I find the ring cameras to be a nuisance.  Even in the sleepy suburbs it's impossible to go anywhere now a days without being recorded or trackable in some manner. A lot of security as a whole being thrown out for temporary selfish protection of property. In the US the police can access ring camera footage without a warrant as they please. Not to mention busy-body Karens just looking for any "threats" to their property aka anyone nearby they deem doesn't belong, which would include us but more so black and brown people.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Indeed. I read somewhere years ago that back in Victorian England it was common place for the naughtiest girls in the pubs to piss in beer glasses....and the guys were supposed to drink it.

A beer drinking friend used to describe a weak and insipid beer as " this tastes like maiden's water". I guess it was an expression handed down.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Euro said:

A beer drinking friend used to describe a weak and insipid beer as " this tastes like maiden's water". I guess it was an expression handed down.....

That is so fucking hot.  Wish I could read more about that somewhere 

Yes, house parties in the 70s, Curls could be a bit of a prude and did not like to go to house parties without panties. However, the amount of liquid consumed took its toll, and she would just pee where she was standing, early in the night a bit discreetly, but later wetting while she was standing near someone.  Onetime she had on black slacks, not quite jeans, and wet those on three or so occasion over the night.

On picnics, if in a dress she never wore panties and peed wherever she felt like, once in a shop getting an ice cream out of the freezer. Another time she called her mother telling her we were running late and peed in the phone box as she was talking.

Cafes that had their menu in the window, when we were reading it, she would often make a puddle. It was interesting to watch people’s reactions if they looked down when reading the menu.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 1:11 PM, Vassal said:

My new neighbors have a ring camera and I like to have naughty pees on that side of my house. It was a relatively safe place to even be bottomless/naked for the extra thrill.

Even without the exhibitionism and penchant for naughty outside pees, I find the ring cameras to be a nuisance.  Even in the sleepy suburbs it's impossible to go anywhere now a days without being recorded or trackable in some manner. A lot of security as a whole being thrown out for temporary selfish protection of property. In the US the police can access ring camera footage without a warrant as they please. Not to mention busy-body Karens just looking for any "threats" to their property aka anyone nearby they deem doesn't belong, which would include us but more so black and brown people.

I HATE THE SURVEILLANCE STATE

I HATE THE SURVEILLANCE STATE

• Agree 1