Pulling Knickers down/flashing knickers

Rewdna

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, puddyls said:

aside from just watching traffic go by as i sipped on some wine out by the street, a random pedestrian walking by stopped to ask me what time it was. and as intimidating as that can be sometimes, it can also feel just as naughty and exciting having an unfamiliar man standing so close knowing my panties are very much visible. i couldn't see his face that well in the dark, but i wonder if he realized what was right there in front of him as well? 🤭

207C02AD-227D-4ADA-A458-FD5B89F378DA.thumb.jpeg.99799cc802dffacfd86cf0679b85a3f9.jpeg

F59D13DE-5DD6-495D-8CC3-8083002B0869.thumb.jpeg.b4d1daad75d3bc1d1f0ee13a45d88326.jpeg

Cute panties. 

BTW you are the exact kind of girl I wanna marry lol

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, puddyls said:

aside from just watching traffic go by as i sipped on some wine out by the street, a random pedestrian walking by stopped to ask me what time it was. and as intimidating as that can be sometimes, it can also feel just as naughty and exciting having an unfamiliar man standing so close knowing my panties are very much visible. i couldn't see his face that well in the dark, but i wonder if he realized what was right there in front of him as well? 🤭

You're very brave, as usual! I hope he was aware, and didn't miss out on such a lovely sight!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1