Male Dick / Cock of the Day

Johnboy777

On 11/14/2022 at 11:54 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Cute, isn't he?

uncut_11_2022.thumb.jpg.3fbea8f0750c784bfc78a49db995f1c6.jpg

Ruth here , that's a very lovely pee hole opening , have you ever tried sounding , my BF is teaching me to do it to him . It's very exciting for me 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/14/2022 at 11:54 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Cute, isn't he?

uncut_11_2022.thumb.jpg.3fbea8f0750c784bfc78a49db995f1c6.jpg

Ruth here , that's a very lovely pee hole opening , have you ever tried sounding , my BF is teaching me to do it to him . It's very exciting for me  

One more thing , Wayne said it's ok if I come to places like this , see you men and what you have to offer is helping me , When I was living before I met Wayne , sex was forbidden in the religious cult I was in , I was married and only had sex to have a baby , I had a miscarriage and after that there was no sex at all . Wayne opened a door that I ran through ,now I am learning so much and having so much fun ,most times I never knew my body could do these things ,like having an orgasm , I never had one untill Wayne ,WOW  do I now . 

So I find it very exciting to be able to come to places like this .and so many " different" types , there so lovely ... Thank you Ruth 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 9:26 PM, K9bro said:

IMG_8989.thumb.jpeg.26274e1a1c9e18b11e3def07f409f7f4.jpegThat day I ended up pissing all over things at a western wear store

These days it's hard to find jeans where the full package fits out through the zipper.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1