Gender Neutral Restroom (and Ladies, How do you feel about Urinals)

I don't have any problems with gender neutral toilets and would definitely still use the urinals if they were there. Many motorway services and airports have ladies cleaning while you're in there already and I've never had any issue with that.

• Agree 1

I'd be fine there is actually a bathroom that unofficially at work has become a gender neutral restroom that was formerly the men's bathroom the urinals without dividers can be and are seen by women using it. I even overheard women talking about how "Yeah you can easily see the guys junk at the urinals it's hilarious". 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 2/22/2023 at 7:36 AM, Loller said:

So, last night me and my girlfriend were at the mall. The restrooms there have been renovated so that there are no separate men's and women's to accommodate for all genders. Instead, the restrooms are doorless and have a sign next to the entrance on the wall whether the restroom contains urinals or doesn't. Both restrooms have toilet stalls but only the other has urinals. The urinals are separated by a wall into their own "room" but as you walk past the entrance to the urinal side you can see the urinals. My girlfriend accidentally went into the restroom that contained urinals, I saw her take a look on the left where the entrance to the urinals was and I saw her starting to laugh as she looked at the urinals. Later at home we discussed this and she said that she thinks that men's urinals are "sort of funny and a bit embarrassing. They look weird. I dunno if I would know how to pee in one if I was a guy".

What are other women's thoughts on seeing men's urinals? Would you use one if you were a guy, or would use one even as a woman maybe?

Haha yeah I imagine it is for women. 

On 6/18/2023 at 9:44 PM, mickymoist said:

I don't have any problems with gender neutral toilets and would definitely still use the urinals if they were there. Many motorway services and airports have ladies cleaning while you're in there already and I've never had any issue with that.

Really the cleaning ladies clean? Or can they just not see anything?

On 6/18/2023 at 11:21 PM, secretfan said:

I'd be fine there is actually a bathroom that unofficially at work has become a gender neutral restroom that was formerly the men's bathroom the urinals without dividers can be and are seen by women using it. I even overheard women talking about how "Yeah you can easily see the guys junk at the urinals it's hilarious". 

I've love to hear more details about this.  How busy is that bathroom? Are the women obvious about looking?

18 minutes ago, Necro8617 said:

I've love to hear more details about this.  How busy is that bathroom? Are the women obvious about looking?

Yeah the bathroom isn't quite as busy in the morning or late at night. Usually it's busy about lunch. Some of them are obvious others are more into doing their make up at the sinks next to the urinals. While we have our penises right to the side of them. 

I also overheard two girls saying "It's a literal sausage fest there lol".

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, secretfan said:

Yeah the bathroom isn't quite as busy in the morning or late at night. Usually it's busy about lunch. Some of them are obvious others are more into doing their make up at the sinks next to the urinals. While we have our penises right to the side of them. 

I also overheard two girls saying "It's a literal sausage fest there lol".

Haha that's awesome.  How many guys pee at once?

I confess, I would be uncomfortable with gender neutral bathrooms.  Not if full grown women were there, but peeing with young girls present would be.  And I know this from experience.. 

When I was in my teens I really had to go when I was visiting the Hoover Dam.  The women's bathroom was closed, and there were women, and young girls in the men's room.  A group of little preteen girls were watching me and I found myself totally pee shy.  It just felt wrong..  And it was painful because I really needed to go.  I ended up going into a stall.

• Agree 1
Guest Wetling
4 hours ago, 1badboy said:

It just felt wrong.

Doing a perfectly natural thing in presence of children is not harmful as long as you're not involving them in any way.

8 hours ago, Wetling said:

Doing a perfectly natural thing in presence of children is not harmful as long as you're not involving them in any way.

I agree with this. I dont know how it would be recieved in America but maybe in different countries. I've heard they are not as uptight about that as USA is I dont if it's TRUE though. 

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 8:34 PM, weequeen said:

I would for sure, and have used a gender neutral bathroom. Haven't used the urinals yet because either they were too crowded or I wasn't in the mood to try and aim properly. I've used urinals before but going at it backwards way

Very hot weequeen,

I've always enjoyed when girls use urinals

Is it something you enjoy doing?

I believe gender neutral restrooms are a great idea, as long as nobody expects others to give them special privacy or treatment.  I believe there would be less safety issues because it would be more heavily trafficed and people would be on better behavior with the other gender present.

Gender neutral bathrooms are a great idea, but I can see why people may be against it. I find that a lot of women’s bathrooms are more communal and a lot of the time we are using the mirror to check our makeup or talking and I’m not sure how that would go down.

However I’d love to be able to catch a sneak peek whenever I like

• Cheeky 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, LeatherGrrl said:

Gender neutral bathrooms are a great idea, but I can see why people may be against it. I find that a lot of women’s bathrooms are more communal and a lot of the time we are using the mirror to check our makeup or talking and I’m not sure how that would go down.

However I’d love to be able to catch a sneak peek whenever I like

I don't think it's a problem at queer bars. 

49 minutes ago, puddyls said:

while multiple user public bathrooms are still gender specific, where i live, by law, all single user public bathrooms are gender neutral. some are signed as much, or might be called a family bathroom; but many are still labeled for boys' or girls'. unfortunately, regardless of the sign on the door, they increasingly seem to only have one normal toilet inside. however, the guys', and family ones, do sometimes have both a sit down potty and a urinal. so yeah, if i'm fortunate enough to find myself in one of those with both, there is like a 90% chance that i will use the urinal instead because like its just fun to go in the one i'm not used to. teehee. and being behind a locked door makes it feel more carefree and safe. 

i could have went to the bathroom labeled women, but it was occupied, while the men's wasn't. and both being single person, it didn't feel weird to enter the wrong one- especially because i was already quite desperate. and surprise, it had what i kinda wanted to find too, a urinal. 

756089D2-5DFB-495B-A9EE-1D3297BEBB50.thumb.jpeg.a7145f709e6687342e8392e364be67b7.jpeg

i'm not sure how well just undoing a fly would work with a vagina. haha. like our parts and underwear aren't really made to work like that. though i'm sure other women have tried it. i wouldn't without the help of an aid, like a funnel or something. but since, i was all alone in here, my pants and panties got pulled all the way down to better facilitate straddling over the urinal while facing it and trying to aim my stream. but usually, i'm a backward hoverer when i use urinals. and while i felt like i mostly succeeded, some of my piddle did still end up on the floor. 🤭

Very naughty! Judging by that wet patch on those jeans you'd already wet before this happened as well?? It's the same outfit as some of your recent posts. 😯😍

• Love 1
Guest Wetling
2 hours ago, puddyls said:

and while i felt like i mostly succeeded, some of my piddle did still end up on the floor. 🤭

… and you couldn't have cared less, I guess. 😉 If I pee while standing, I also prefer the forward position. Hovering over something either requires me to take off my panties/pants to spread my legs wide enough, or risk them getting in contact with what I hover above, which in case of a urinal might be pretty unsanitary.

On 2/23/2023 at 5:36 PM, sillyme said:

I would be happy if all public bathrooms were gender neutral and had both urinals and tampon boxes. If that was the norm people of different genders in the same bathroom wouldn't be anything weird. I'm a bisexual male who is a strong trans ally supporter of transgender bathroom rights. Here is a link to my favorite song that promotes transgender bathroom rights: 

As a trans man, I strongly prefer gender neutral bathrooms for this reason. The separation is so ridiculous. This guy explains it brilliantly: 

Admittedly though, I'd rather piss on the floor anyway, but that's just me. 🙂

P.S. Thank you for being an ally! ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
Guest Wetling

I think there's a difference between real transexuals and those who confuse it with autogynophilia. In any way, "TERF" is a dismissive political buzzword meant to delegitimize differing opinions and an attack on people who are fighting for women's rights. Please don't spread hate. Twitter has become extremely toxic in the past few years and all people do there is trying to hurt others in the most effective way.

Edited by Wetling

In Manchester because of the strong gay community/pride culture most pubs around gay village have urinal rooms and cubicle rooms rather than male and female. To be honest I think it's a functionally pointless distinction because most people only use the cubicles in Manchester pubs to sniff coke anyway, but if it makes someone who's trans/non-binary feel more comfortable then it's a very minor change for everyone else.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Wetling said:

I think there's a difference between real transexuals and those who confuse it with autogynophilia. In any way, "TERF" is a dismissive political buzzword meant to delegitimize differing opinions and an attack on people who are fighting for women's rights. Please don't spread hate. Twitter has become extremely toxic in the past few years and all people do there is trying to hurt others in the most effective way.

I don't see how I've spread hate by posting a video that I think hits the nail on the head. I'm not even the one who wrote the tweet. I'm a transgender man, and if someone's opinion is "I don't think you should get to exist/be your true self," that's not a "differing opinion."

But since you decided to come at me for it, I don't care if this gets me suspended or banned: trans rights, fuck TERFs/GCers.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2