How does one go about telling their significant other about their piss kink?

Dearest Bacardi, just imagine if he also afraids damage you... You might miss each other... I realised how much my ex wanted something like that when it was  impossibly late... It is not just a pity... Just panishment for being shy not helping to open each other...Try to find your indirect hint... If person do Love you he willhelp and accept with happiness.Your old trauma ..it was rejection as Love gone...

Edited by A_AShes
  • Love 1

I literally spill the beans after the second or third orgasm I give said partner. Then during the sensual slow strokes I ask what their kinks are. After they answer they always ask back. I act embarrassed, make them pinky promise not to tell, then admit my pee fetish. 9 times outa 10 I've gotten indulged. Confidence is key. But also providing an open mind to their kinks is the kicker. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...

I have been lucky that 90 percent of the people I have dated have either been really into peeing or have been happy to indulge me. 

I tend to bring it up in a first or second date, if ive not peed on them on the first date, ha, and yes there have been a couple of no thank yous, but mainly it has been a bit of a turn on for them.

One guy even had a pile of towels ready for me to use when I went round for a second date dinner, as I had drunkenly peed on my living room floor on our first date. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

To be honest most friends of mine know that I love peeing and watching people pee. I have a lot of openly kinky friends so it’s not really a taboo subject (a lot of us mess around with each other too!) 

My girlfriend already knew I was into pee before we started dating. I think she was always at least open to the idea but I’ve shown her a lot of fun pee play stuff and now she loves it!

I can’t really imagine hiding my kinks from my partner and it really sucks that some people feel like they have to

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Some people no matter how open they are to this and that ,, there are in their minds a place not to go .

They may love doing this , but will hide it from others afraid of being called out ,,, Even if they know the friends know they are doing " this ". Very few people know of what I do with my life ,I'm not a flag waver or do I go out side and yell "who wants to piss on me today"  my lady friend knows and loves to play . Maybe one other woman, A transgender woman , we have been very involved of and on ....

I've been open with my girlfriends once we get to the sexual stage of the relationship, and had mixed reviews. One was very disgusted at the concept, one said to each their own but didn't feel comfortable participating, and my current girlfriend isn't into the fetish persay but is very happy to indulge me. I've had some amazing experiences with her, and am very glad I bought it up and am honest with her and myself

• 3 weeks later...

No, and it goes back to one of my first girlfriends, was 26 she was 21, was my first relationship to last 6 months or more. We had been dating only about 3 months at the time, she mentioned on drive back to my apartment after we were out with friends she had to pee.  We get back but she doesn’t immediately go to the bathroom so I just started brushing my teeth/doing whatever before we went to bed and she walks in and says “do you mind?” And I say mind what she says “if I pee?”  I’m thinking okay she assumes I might be grossed out by this.  I tell her no, I turn off the sink 30 seconds later and she’s pissing away, I of course am mesmerized and literally just begin staring at her peeing and she senses me staring and looks up and just says “yeahhhhhhh?”  In a VERY annoyed way.  I ask what is it and her response was “if you’re done washing up can you leave?” haha.  She was slightly drunk but clearly didn’t like me staring at her pissing, I didn’t get if that was a problem why did she go with me there in the first place.  I’m sure she also noticed I had a raging hard on.  I walk back into the bedroom and she keeps going for another 30 seconds or more and when she finishes let’s out a quiet but noticeable deep breathed “ahhhhhhh” I just about came in my pants.   We had sex afterwards and little did she know I basically was just envisioning her piss to get off during it.  We dated for a few more months but she never did that again nor ever used the bathroom with the door open a single time.  Never disclosed it to any girlfriends since 

I think all of us here had that experience one way or another, I have a lady friend, she is a,widow and retired like me ,I met her on a cruise  and had business dealing with her ,we started seeing each other, and she told me ,she was married right out of high school to a super religious sect.

Sex was not for enjoyment only for kids and in total darkness ,The first time we were at my house after dinner and 3 glasses of wine she never drank before , got pretty tipsy , , she was an attentive woman , and kept asking me if she was pretty ,then asked me to kiss her , well one thing led to nother ,she never had sex with any one but her husband ,,I was the first ,and it was like I had a nun in bed with me , so I started kissing her all over her body then started on her pussy ,there was a leg tightening but she did relax, I kept eating  her and she did yell out and peed in my mouth .

To this day she asks me to know all there is about sex , we watch movies we are always naked in house ,I wear ball rings and she is fascinated with it , I tell her to pull my balls as hard she can ,and squeeze  them as hard as she can ..it doesn't hurt ,she loves it and I make her stand over my face and pee , she holds her hand on her pussy so it goes straight down in my mouth , I won't force her to take my pee ,it will come in time , but wow I. Created a sex machine . Were going to my home in Marathon Fla.in  2 weeks  , she never was out of the state of Kansas . But can she screw , like a machine and will cum about 4 times ,, and we both don't want a permanent relationship, that's the good part .... Once I put sliced peaches in her pussy and began to suck them out , she squirted like a fire hose , and asked me to do it again with some other fruit.  I'm in heaven 

• Love 1
On 9/25/2023 at 6:02 AM, Pee_punk said:

I literally spill the beans after the second or third orgasm I give said partner. Then during the sensual slow strokes I ask what their kinks are. After they answer they always ask back. I act embarrassed, make them pinky promise not to tell, then admit my pee fetish. 9 times outa 10 I've gotten indulged. Confidence is key. But also providing an open mind to their kinks is the kicker. 

Yup this sounds a lot like my experience and method also

15 hours ago, Simmie said:

I think I have someone IRL who is feeling me out/dropping me hints.

Hope it leads you somewhere. Hiking can be a good opportunity to make a little step. On your first hike, just pee in front of her, not trying to hide anything, and see how she reacts. You will be between ladies, and in view of nobody else, so you can always pretend it was just innocent.

My curiosity was likely there before, but didn’t come into it’s own until I was long established with my partner.  
A couple times I started to lean the conversation that way garnered me responses which were in no way welcoming.  There ends that. 
So similar to Bacardi was it, I am not about to give up all that I now have.  I am happy with what I have.  Just curious. 

You have to come out and say it. If they have a problem with it then you don’t want them for a partner anyway. 

If they aren’t willing to pee for you then they really aren’t valuable and it’ll leave you seeking for it else where.

It’s like buying a shiny new red car. BUT, it doesn’t have a sunroof. You really wanted that sunroof. If you buy it, it’s nice but it’s really not what you wanted because it doesn’t have that sunroof. Then you’re looking to trade it in for one that has a sunroof.