Listening to women peeing when I was a kid

On 10/21/2022 at 2:19 PM, Crazypdog081 said:

Growing up we didn't have a regular door on our upstairs bathroom, we had a sliding vinyl curtain and you could hear everything. I listened to many Women Guests piss their brains out over the years from my bedroom next door.  My Fav was the Neighbor Lady, her bladder was like Niagara Falls. Besides our toilet she peed behind our dog house one time because she was at our pool and didn't want to go in our bathroom in a wet bathing suit, she didn't know I was standing near the dog house and could see her but she was unaware, you'd think with a one piece suit she'd just pull it to the side but nope, she dropped it below the knees and I saw her stream jet out with full booty exposed.

Wow. That must have been fun. I’ll bet you waited for ladies to come over. I know I could not wait for Thursday nights. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 6 months later...

I always love listening to women pee as a kid. There are different sounds women make pee hitting the toilet. Some women pee louder then others speed hitting toilet water made a different sounds. 

• Like 2
On 5/10/2023 at 8:52 PM, peeingone said:

I developed this fetish at young age because in my younger days on many occasions I got lucky enough to hear girls pee. And I got so fascinated by the variety of pee sounds and streams girls would have when they would pee. And I didn't know that girls anatomy was different from a guy's anatomy when I was very young. So this made my fascination even stronger and when I finally learned that their anatomy is different from guys anatomy it only aroused my interest even more so. On some occasions I could hear the variety of hissing and gushing sounds girls would make while pissing when the door was closed if I was close to the closed bathroom door. But other times I would go closer to the closed bathroom doors to hear the hissing and gushing sounds if not too many people were there. Majority of the times when I heard girls pee then it was usually in situations when I was at my home or at someone else's home. But sometimes it was also if I was close to school bathrooms sometimes inside my classes I would have unisex one seater bathrooms. And on some occasions a female teacher would use the toilet and I could hear the pee sounds despite the bathroom door being closed and I would be so aroused by it. And even now as a grown up I really like hearing and of course also watching girls pee. Not only do girls make very hot variety of hissing and gushing sounds when they pee but they also make other kinds of really interesting sounds while pissing like whistling sounds and a jet like stream sound and sometimes they even get an awesome reecho sound while pissing as well as other very nice and interesting sounds during pissing. And they also can get multiple sounds while peeing like a hissing sound with a whistling sound too. I often wonder how girls feel about their pee sounds being so hot and interesting especially when compared to us guys pee sounds. 

Interesting to read your story… we can clearly imagine the evolution of your fetish by the years. I am always fascinated by how the human brain has the ability to mold childhood experiences into the kinkiest fetishes. Which will never cease to invade us daily for the rest of our lives. This continual quest of « that » very first time...

Love this Community. 🙏🥃

• Agree 1
  • 10 months later...

I’m just wondering if anyone else had their experiences start at 10:11 or 12 years old.  I mentioned this before, but as a kid in the late 60s my mom would host weekly meetings of the local women’s club. Every week they would come over  my bedroom was next to the bathroom so I was treated with wonderful noises. Anyone else have these kinds of experiences?

• Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Not actually these kinds of experiences - but different scenarios / situations where I was always excited if could „at least“ hear females pee (preferably desperate ones!) - and yes, concerning my age back then - same for me as for you!

Yes, my first memories are from when I was about 10-12, or at least close to that, I don't remember exactly.
Although I do have one very vague memory of something earlier, maybe when I was 4-5 years old, but it's so vague that I'm not sure if it ever happened or if it's some kind of false memory. 

My interest started around this age too. My mother had a weak bladder from having 4 children so I got to see her desperate very often, and we also were fine with peeing in front of each other

Hello Crazypdog081,
A while ago you wrote about listening to guests pee and your favorite was your neighbor. You wrote that “her bladder was like Niagara Falls”. Were her pees short or rather long? When you saw her pee behind the dog house with pulled down bathing suit, was she standing, high squat or low squat? What might have been the diameter of her pee stream.Also how long did she pee?
Thanks in advance for answering.

On 4/28/2024 at 11:03 PM, BGSB86 said:

My mother had a weak bladder from having 4 children so I got to see her desperate very often,

Did you ever see her wet herself?

Before that for me.  I became friends with a girl on the street at our summer house I believe at age 8.  We ended up being extremely close til sadly she moved a couple towns away and in those days there was no cell phones or social media so we totally lost touch.  She recently found me on Facebook 30 plus years later and I laughed at the fact at 42 she’s a total tomboy though is married with 2 kids.  Even at that young age it dawned on me years later as a teen when I thought about her one day that maybe she liked women and not boys.   Whenever she was over at our house and used the bathroom I listened through the wall every darn time so my interest began very young 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:57 AM, BlindListener said:

Hello Crazypdog081,
A while ago you wrote about listening to guests pee and your favorite was your neighbor. You wrote that “her bladder was like Niagara Falls”. Were her pees short or rather long? When you saw her pee behind the dog house with pulled down bathing suit, was she standing, high squat or low squat? What might have been the diameter of her pee stream.Also how long did she pee?
Thanks in advance for answering.

Hey there. I have attempted to message you before but you must have your messages turned off. Feel free to message me if you like. Also blind BTW.

Great thread. Thanks to those for sharing their experiences. Geriatric to see lots of others enjoy listening to the sounds of a lady peeing. This is an interest I have always had as far back as I remember and I still enjoy listening to this day. I have been lucky to witness ladies using the toilet right in front of me on different occasions. 

• Like 1

This was my first experience I can recall . I was interested in girls needing to pee from about 5-6 years old. My first memory was playing in the sandbox with the girl  around my age and she became very desperate. She was squirming and holding herself. I became keenly interested and was enjoying watching her struggle, but at the time I didn't know why I felt excited, I knew nothing about sex. Feeling like she couldn't hold it any longer she said she had to go in the house, but I didn't want the fun to end. It was just 15 minutes until lunch, so I tried to convince her to wait, and she reluctantly agreed. She became increasingly frantic . We seperated on the way into our houses, and right after that on the way into her house she wet her pants, but I missed it. Her mom was not pleased.

After that I secretly sought out females desperate to pee. It became a entirely different matter once I reached puberty.

I didn't have much opportunity to listen  to females peeing, not for the lack of trying.   I found the idea  of the sound of females peeing very interesting , and  subtly tried to listen , without getting caught, succeeding occasionally . Hell many decades later, I still do,

• Like 2
On 5/1/2024 at 7:36 AM, MRJH22 said:

Great thread. Thanks to those for sharing their experiences. Geriatric to see lots of others enjoy listening to the sounds of a lady peeing. This is an interest I have always had as far back as I remember and I still enjoy listening to this day. I have been lucky to witness ladies using the toilet right in front of me on different occasions. 

You say you have been lucky to witness ladies using the toilet right in front of you; is that people who you know, who don’t mind peeing in front of you because they know you can’t see them?  I am sure you get just as much excitement from them peeing right there through the other senses, particularly sound and smell, so it is interesting if they are more comfortable just because you can’t see them.   

4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

You say you have been lucky to witness ladies using the toilet right in front of you; is that people who you know, who don’t mind peeing in front of you because they know you can’t see them?  I am sure you get just as much excitement from them peeing right there through the other senses, particularly sound and smell, so it is interesting if they are more comfortable just because you can’t see them.   

Yes spot on. I think ladies have definitely been ok with peeing in front of me because I can’t see. This has happened on a few occasions with friends of mine. I do get very turned on by the sounds and smell!

• Love 1
On 10/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, vpw said:

Favorite fascination as a kid, hearing our female guests do a hissy pee in the toilet. I realized who would come in real desperate ask for the toilet as soon as they entered the house. I would follow them and keep my ears open hearing them the rustle of their clothes and finally their stream that would turn to a loud hiss as they would moan.

The desperation was definitely exciting... 

• Like 1
On 10/12/2022 at 9:59 AM, Oleg777 said:

I liked listening to the hissing stream of female pee since childhood. If I had to hear a woman pissing, I immediately noticed that my interest in womens pissing was greatly increasing at that moment. I froze and listening to the sound of the stream, the sound of the stream hitting the water in the toilet.
And when I was a teenager and we had a construction was underway, there was a small hole in the wall that separates the bathroom. The hole was so small that it was impossible to notice me, but I could see a lot of what was going on there very well. Yes, it was impossible to see the most important things at women through this hole - their legs, pussy, which some certainly had with a good bush and their stream of pee when they were sitting on the toilet, but I saw the faces of these women. And when any of the women wenting in there, I peered into this hole and saw how they sat down on the toilet, and sometimes after a short pause, and sometimes immediately the sound of a stream was heard. Sometimes this sound was very loud and I realized that the stream was strong. But the main thing for me, besides the sound of the stream, was that I saw the emotions on their faces, the expression of their eyes when they were pissing. It was just unbelievable. And I still remember these moments as some of the best in my life, associated with an interest in women's pissing.

I know exactly what you are talking about... we had a window with curtains that I would peek through as a you kid... I  remember their facial expressions when they really needed to pee. 

• Agree 1

Listening to females pee is not just for kids. I fondly recall listening to girls pee in my youngest childhood memories.  I especially recall hearing prolonged forceful , and a special treat a hissy piss.  Through the years, I have heard good female friends who never seemed to have to go,  peeing.  I even heard a female dr. Urinating while I sat in the waiting room.

I am just weeks away from my 72nd birthday and I still enjoy the sound of a woman peeing.  I have been on the phone with a female friend who just this week said she really had to pee. I asked her to bring the phone in the bathroom with her to let me listen. She held the phone between her legs to give me a.clear sound of her tinkling.

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, wettingman said:

Listening to females pee is not just for kids. I fondly recall listening to girls pee in my youngest childhood memories.  I especially recall hearing prolonged forceful , and a special treat a hissy piss.  Through the years, I have heard good female friends who never seemed to have to go peeing.  I even heard a female dr. Urinating while I sat in the waiting room.

I am just weeks away from my 72nd birthday and I still enjoy the sound of a woman peeng.  I have been on the phone with a female friend who just this week said she really had to pee. I asked her to bring the phone in the bathroom with her to let me listen. She held the phone between her legs to give me a.clear sound of her tinkling.

It's great you have a friend who is comfortable enough with you to do that.

On 10/11/2022 at 6:09 AM, Alfresco said:

@Bob3322  Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your guests in the toilet.  I take it from what you are saying that the toilet was on the ground floor and the window was not a frosted glass window but just a normal plain glass window?   Did any of the ladies every spot you watching through the window?   Presumably if you could see them in the mirror then they could see you if they happened to look in the right direction at the mirror?

When I was younger we only had an upstairs bathroom and sometimes if I was in my bedroom and heard someone go into the bathroom then I would walk out onto the landing and listen.  Once my sister's friend went in there and I heard her saying that she wasn't going to lock the door and that if my sister needed anything then she should knock.   So I thought I'd try my luck - I waited until I could hear her hissing and then I knocked on the door.   My sister's friend didn't ask who it was knocking but just called out "Come in" so I did.   I opened the door and still recall the sight of her sat there on the toilet, hissing and tinkling. She let out a bit of an exclamation when she realised it was me, but she didn't stop peeing.  I made out that I didn't realise that she was peeing, apologised and (slowly) retreated and closed the door.  

That sounds like fun.