How to tell my mom about my fetish?

2 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

UPDATE 

I have made a step in the direction of masturbating in front of my mom...would anyone like to hear? 

(Admin please delete if not allowed..I was previously encouraged, and would like to give an update)

I think we all want to know how it went

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

Okay, here goes: 

I was visiting this weekend. I was in the living room on the couch; she was in the kitchen doing some small chores (washing dishes, putting the laundry on, etc.). From her laundry room, I hear her ask if I would like to pee in the laundry before she throws it in the machine. I decline saying that I have spurted on the floor and couch recently, and did not have the urge. I was getting really horny sitting on the now damp sofa cushion and thinking about the events of the day....I had spurted a little bit of pee frequently in front of my mom without warning instead of a full pee in any one location. I spurted and dribbled peed outside, in the car, on the bathroom floor, in the kitchen, on the couch, and on the living room carpet. I even leaked some when I was keeping my mom company while she folded laundry...I was sitting on her bed letting my pee leak from my pussy. There was a wet spot on the comforter after I got up...my mom just chuckled and asked if I couldn't hold it, or if I just wanted to pee? Of course, I told her I just wanted to pee. 

Anyways; I kept thinking about spraying my pee in front of her, and my pussy started to get wet and throb. I started gently rubbing my pussy lips and clit hoping it would subside. It didn't. So, I just thought "fuck it" and started gently fingering my pussy with my middle finger. In and out, in and out, in and out. My mom came into the living room to ask what I wanted for dinner....initially I almost stopped, but I pushed to keep going. As my finger plunged in and out of my wet hole, I said a sandwhich is fine....My mom stood there watching me for a brief moment. I wasn't moaning or thrusting or anything, but there was no mistaking what was happening between my legs. 

"No problem!" she said happily and retreated to the kitchen. I continued to finger my pussy and rub my clit until I squirted all over the couch. Nothing was said at dinner, but I didn't get the feeling that I did a bad thing. More to come 😉 

nice... glad she didn't mind

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Thank you to everyone for your interest and enthusiasm! She will be visiting me briefly this weekend, so maybe I can squeeze some pussy play in 😉 There will definitely be nudity and peeing, so if anything, there will be an update ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

I think the new relationship you have with your mum is just amazing.  If only more relationships were so open and accepting.  I'm sure you and she will quickly find a new balance in all these areas ... and then you just live your lives in accordance.  You've got a beautiful thing going ... I can only wish I'd had such openness with my own parents.

I'm loving the stories ... is it wrong to be so turned on by simple family adventures between a mother and daughter?  😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2022 at 9:42 AM, peecurious94 said:

Another update: 

my mom facetimed me tonight (we usually do 2-3 times/week to catch up).

We were about 30 minutes into the conversation when my mom got up and moved seats, she was originally on the couch in the living room, but she moved to the center of the living room. Then, I heard a familiar sound...I asked what it was. She turned the camera around and showed me a puddle of pee on her coffee table! 

I told her how proud I am! and then turned my camera around and showed her my pussy as I peed onto my couch! 

That's Great!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Would anyone be interested in me starting a new thread for stories of my mom and myself? I feel as if this thread has strayed off topic a bit, and I think it would be necessary so others can find the content if they want to read. Thoughts?

I agree and yes I enjoy reading about your adventures 

• Love 1
On 7/7/2022 at 11:18 PM, peecurious94 said:

Would anyone be interested in me starting a new thread for stories of my mom and myself? I feel as if this thread has strayed off topic a bit, and I think it would be necessary so others can find the content if they want to read. Thoughts?

Any updates?? I'm dying to hear more 😍😍