Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

1 hour ago, MC Cumzy said:

I'm pretty sure trends are catered specifically for you so someone must be hiding something

lol
Yeah I get that, but while I may horny post on my main, pee related content hasn't even come close to a search query.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Screenshot_20230215_083524_Facebook.thumb.jpg.3db813acbcc8b5304ef985a04a7e0656.jpg

From one of my Italy group. I laughed so fucking hard. Somebody in the comments said "This would be highly embarrassing to poop infront of other ppl.. Glad these days toilets have doors.. 😆 🤣" and I lost it 🤣🤣 

This is how I know for sure in my past lives I would still be shy about peeing because I would rather run off to the woods than pee in front of 10 + other people 😭

As someone who gets terrified by urinals, this is my worst nightmare 🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Screenshot_20230215_083524_Facebook.thumb.jpg.3db813acbcc8b5304ef985a04a7e0656.jpg

From one of my Italy group. I laughed so fucking hard. Somebody in the comments said "This would be highly embarrassing to poop infront of other ppl.. Glad these days toilets have doors.. 😆 🤣" and I lost it 🤣🤣 

This is how I know for sure in my past lives I would still be shy about peeing because I would rather run off to the woods than pee in front of 10 + other people 😭

I like the comunal sponge-on-a-stick in leiu of toilet paper

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Same. 

Not a meme or funny clip as such...   But a true story.

This afternoon we (wife & I) went into our favourite Italian deli / cafe to pick up some treats and decided to have a coffee.   So we were shown to a table, right next to where two mature ladies were sitting.

One of them in particular was the sort that didn't know the volume of her own voice, it was near impossible to concentrate on our own quiet conversation whilst she droned on, and on, and on continually.

We did learn during our coffee though that it's very surprising just how many ladies on the phone will suddenly announce they've got to go, need a wee.   Apparently almost every time she's on the phone to her daughters, several female friends and maybe other ladies, they always cut short the conversation because they need a wee.

At least that's their excuse. 

• Haha 3
47 minutes ago, Vassal said:

"Deeply unserious," is sending me lmao

Don't know if you two guys have discovered it independently, but Sophie has actually posted it in another thread, which sparked an actual converstion lol.

• Love 1

Lmao I was just browsing the local food ordering sites to see what I could get for dinner, and saw a new shop that popped op on the site apparently. 🤣1364012847_obrzok.png.f7eb265923f51aa89fd820ce23209fda.png

I know it's only tangentially pee related  but still gave me a a dirty chuckle. I did check it out and unfortunatelly all they sell si honey, no pee 😞

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Pee Sensei said:

I just ran across this short on youtube:

Does anyone know other examples of stand-up comedians making jokes related to peeing? At least as loosely related as this one.

I've merged your post in here @Pee Sensei

One of my favourites is an oldish part of Billy Connolly's stand up routine where he talks about a guy going to the disco in incontinence pants bought from an advert in the back of the newspaper.  I'm sure it's been shared here before (try the site search facility) and if not you'll definitely find it online.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2