What is the most public place you've pissed?

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 4:30 AM, Phyche said:

My most public piss would probably the times I pissed in a craft store. I was getting some supplies for an art project, walking through the aisles as I felt an ache in my bladder. There was a decent amount of people around so I walked to an area were no one would get sprayed, I didn't care who saw me in the act (I never do) but I still didn't want to splatter/splash/spray anyone with my piss. So once I was a reasonable distance from everyone I whipped my dick out and pissed on the floor,  leaving a good sized puddle behind as I walked away and continued shopping. 

You're more polite than you even need to be 😏

• Like 1

Central Town Square.

Was going home from a party and I thought I could hold it till I get home.

However this proved to be wrong.

At 3 am there were few people and cars passing but nevertheless still crowded.

There was no chance of getting home without wetting my pants so I just casually peed on a tree with people and cars passing by.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
9 minutes ago, George_1981 said:

Central Town Square.

Was going home from a party and I thought I could hold it till I get home.

However this proved to be wrong.

At 3 am there were few people and cars passing but nevertheless still crowded.

There was no chance of getting home without wetting my pants so I just casually peed on a tree with people and cars passing by.

Love the idea that you were so desperate that you just had to whip it out and piss!

6 hours ago, George_1981 said:

Central Town Square.

At 3 am there was no chance of getting home without wetting my pants so I just casually peed on a tree with people and cars passing by.

Love that you chose a tree as a urinal.  At 3 am in the morning I would have done the same thing. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 7:30 AM, Phyche said:

My most public piss would probably the times I pissed in a craft store. I was getting some supplies for an art project, walking through the aisles as I felt an ache in my bladder. There was a decent amount of people around so I walked to an area were no one would get sprayed, I didn't care who saw me in the act (I never do) but I still didn't want to splatter/splash/spray anyone with my piss. So once I was a reasonable distance from everyone I whipped my dick out and pissed on the floor,  leaving a good sized puddle behind as I walked away and continued shopping. 

Dude you are a beast man. That's what I'm all about dude, just pissing wherever.  I haven't pissed inside store though, but definitely lots of other places.  You are the best!

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

I was in Madrid, Spain for the first time in my life. I spent many hours sightseeing in the city center and after that I felt how my bladder was full and I really needed to urinate very soon. I was desperately trying to find a toilet. I knew that I would piss at any moment and I didn't want to wet my pants.

So.. I saw an office building in front of me and there was a small windowless corner in the wall of the house. I ran to that place, while making sure no one saw what I was doing. I quickly unzip my pants and really strong piss stream splashes against the wall of the building. I must have peed for at least a minute and there was a HUGE puddle on the concrete sidewalk. I quickly zipped up my pants and ran away. I was in such a visible place that surely someone saw me pissing, but I really had to go. Sorry..

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

(...)

Miss me with that bullshit.

I usually skim over long threads instead of reading everything, because: "Time - I has it not!"
And I post even less.

But I just want to express my concern here:
This is the very first time - at least as far as I can tell - that I have seen Bacardi so genuinely angry.
(And from my perspective this looks angry, sorry if I misinterpret.)

Bacardi, you scare me! - You're supposed to be a nice drink! ^^

Have a nice evening y'all! 😉

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Tony89 said:

I was in Madrid, Spain for the first time in my life. I spent many hours sightseeing in the city center and after that I felt how my bladder was full and I really needed to urinate very soon. I was desperately trying to find a toilet. I knew that I would piss at any moment and I didn't want to wet my pants.

So.. I saw an office building in front of me and there was a small windowless corner in the wall of the house. I ran to that place, while making sure no one saw what I was doing. I quickly unzip my pants and really strong piss stream splashes against the wall of the building. I must have peed for at least a minute and there was a HUGE puddle on the concrete sidewalk. I quickly zipped up my pants and ran away. I was in such a visible place that surely someone saw me pissing, but I really had to go. Sorry..

That is really hot...I love how you describe your experience.  I probably would have pissed there too if I had to go that bad.

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

But I just want to express my concern here:
This is the very first time - at least as far as I can tell - that I have seen Bacardi so genuinely angry.

Lmfao. No I wasn't angry I was just annoyed. Being followed around the forum and harassed does that to people unfortunately. 

Luckily he missed me with his bullshit. Never been more happy to have a full inbox in my life.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

Without going into too much detail and writing a novel (though I love to do so and to read them! Just don’t have the time at the moment), I’ll list mine: 

1. Vacant apartment units in my old complex with the door unlocked and sometimes open

2. All over my old apartment complex’s - just out in the hallway on my floor (with the possibility of up to 40-50 ppl seeing me at any point), in the stairwell, hallways on other floors, the laundry room, etc. 

3. Parking lots all the time 

4. Hotel/motel rooms where the cleaners came in immediately afterwards 😬

5. My school library (on the floor and on a chair) with others around 

6. Public rest stop floors (with others around)

Thats all that comes to mind for now! I’ll add more if I can think of more 🙂

I love 'em all, but I  especially liked 3, 5 & 6. But no alley or building walls outside? 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Bilove6967 said:

1. Vacant apartment units in my old complex with the door unlocked and sometimes open

2. All over my old apartment complex’s - just out in the hallway on my floor (with the possibility of up to 40-50 ppl seeing me at any point), in the stairwell, hallways on other floors, the laundry room, etc. 

These were literally so so hot 🥵 especially that fresh roll of carpet ready to be laid that got it! 😈

I was gutted when you moved out of that complex, haha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Lmfao. No I wasn't angry I was just annoyed. Being followed around the forum and harassed does that to people unfortunately. 

Luckily he missed me with his bullshit. Never been more happy to have a full inbox in my life.

A full inbox - and also a staff team here to address such 'non-Peefans-like' occurrences.   Not to mention a collective of friends to redress the balance.

We've got you.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1