The PeeFans Sports Club

I finally got my new bike last week so I shall be giving it a proper 1st ride today. It felt good last night on a short test ride to make sure it was all set right. Today will be a good day

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LovesToWet said:

I finally got my new bike last week so I shall be giving it a proper 1st ride today. It felt good last night on a short test ride to make sure it was all set right. Today will be a good day

Ooh! Exciting 🙂. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Another half marathon race in the bag this morning - the heat made it pretty hard going, but was glad to soldier on and get it done! Very much enjoying an afternoon with the feet up now 😅

Just the one sighting of a lady opting to bypass the portaloo queue and instead squat down beside a tree for a nice piss before the race began - still a lovely treat, no less! 

• Love 4

43 miles yesterday in glorious weather, not a bad first ride of my new machine. I'm gonna enjoy putting some miles on it as it is a very nice comfortable ride. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

43 miles yesterday in glorious weather, not a bad first ride of my new machine. I'm gonna enjoy putting some miles on it as it is a very nice comfortable ride. 

Nice! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Thanks 1

@harry_jones_1975 Sounds like a big decision needs to be made. Maybe a half this time? Gives a sense of achievement but is easier to get ready for. Whatever you decide, good luck with the training. And if it's any consolation, I've not managed much this year either so far.

• Thanks 1

I got Hackey Half marathon also in the tank this morning - was too warm and legs weren't recovered enough after last weekend to challenge for a PB, but I had a great time out there in the sunshine regardless! And a beauty of a medal for it, too. 

On a peeing side note, I was surprised at the lack of people I saw wild pissing given how busy it was and how few portaloos there appeared to be! A handful of guys albeit somewhat brazenly pissing in the bushes, but that was about it. 

I now have my third Half in as many weeks this upcoming Saturday.. what was I thinking when booking all these? 🤣

1000014131-01.jpeg

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I got Hackey Half marathon also in the tank this morning - was too warm and legs weren't recovered enough after last weekend to challenge for a PB, but I had a great time out there in the sunshine regardless! And a beauty of a medal for it, too. 

On a peeing side note, I was surprised at the lack of people I saw wild pissing given how busy it was and how few portaloos there appeared to be! A handful of guys albeit somewhat brazenly pissing in the bushes, but that was about it. 

I now have my third Half in as many weeks this upcoming Saturday.. what was I thinking when booking all these? 🤣

1000014131-01.jpeg

Well done! Great effort in this warm weather 

• Thanks 1