The PeeFans Sports Club

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

PeeFans maths

30 miles + 1 flapjack + 1 bottle of water - 2 full bladders + 1 pint of chocolate milk = 1 very happy Sophie.

I've been itching to get out for a ride since before Christmas but the weather has been terrible, either wet or windy. It wasn't too bad today so I went out along my usual long route. A nice little solo ride for some me time. Music playing on my bone conducting earphones, new cycling glasses (they work AMAZING), and just taking in the sights, sounds and smells. With it being a Sunday the roads were really quiet too which was lovely.

I managed to squeeze in two outdoor wees which was the cherry on top! Perfect end to the year.

Sounds pretty perfect @Sophie 🙂 

I managed to squeeze in a short ride yesterday, just 26 very wet miles but very enjoyable miles as I was wet in more ways than rain.

That ride took me to 1988 miles for the year which considering the year I have had isn't too bad at all.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Just been for my 1st run since June. Took it really steady and only did a short run as I didn't know how my knee would hold up. Luckily it was OK so hopefully more runs to come

Excellent news! Well done 🙂

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hoping not in a bad way @LovesToWet  - hopefully no damage to either you or bike.

All good thanks. It was just a silly tumble rather than a crash and no cars were involved this time

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Hug 3
Just now, Sophie said:

Another 30 miles done today, slowly but surely going to burn off the weight I gained over Christmas. Don't know why I thought it was a good idea to wear my fingerless gloves, my hands are freezing! Still haven't fully thawed out yet.

Had another outdoor wee after finally finding somewhere private to pee. There might be a post about it but I'm not making any promises.

Good job your fingers weren't too cold to let you get your shorts down.   Full kudos on getting out there and putting the miles in.

• Agree 1

I’ve had a nice weekend of running - yesterday being an XC match with plenty of men (of course including myself!) opting to partake in a nice outdoor wee up against the trees before the race start. 

Today was a steady 15km effort (although no outdoor weeing, sadly) as part of my training block for the Manchester marathon in April 🙂

• Love 3

Just found this thread. 
When my arm is healed completely, I’ll join the conversation with some bike adventures if I’m allowed to.
Usually I ride my eMTB with friends through all the trails we can find. 
But I also enjoy nice and far more relaxed bike rides with my wife where wet „accidents“ are more likely to happen then with my bike buddies 😉.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going for my first group ride in forever tomorrow and saying I'm nervous would be an understatement. There's only going to be 6 of us but it has been so long since I've ridden with others.

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I'm going for my first group ride in forever tomorrow and saying I'm nervous would be an understatement. There's only going to be 6 of us but it has been so long since I've ridden with others.

Sounds fun, hope you have a great time.

I haven't done a group ride in ages either. Beem solo for a while now and I kinda like it as I can go at my own pace and pee where I want lol

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Sounds fun, hope you have a great time.

I haven't done a group ride in ages either. Beem solo for a while now and I kinda like it as I can go at my own pace and pee where I want lol

That's why I prefer riding solo. I can go at my own pace, wherever I please, and stop whenever I please.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

That's why I prefer riding solo. I can go at my own pace, wherever I please, and stop whenever I please.

I'll be out tomorrow too, doing exactly that. 

Do you do sportives or anything? 

2 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'll be out tomorrow too, doing exactly that. 

Do you do sportives or anything? 

I don't, but I really want to!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I love this Sophie. You'll have a great time, and it will be good to ride with others I am sure. I will bet you a massive bar of Galaxy that you will really enjoy it. OK?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1