Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

@SexyPeePeeHottie We have similar situations in that my wife accepts my enjoyment of pee but is not into it herself.  She will indulge me from time to time, although where it is different for me is that she won’t let me pee on or in her but she will pee on me sometimes.  My wife needs no encouragement to pee in the pool - in fact she pees every time she gets in a pool and tells me she is doing it and sometimes pees on my hand or leg in the pool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/15/2024 at 12:01 AM, Alfresco said:

@SexyPeePeeHottie We have similar situations in that my wife accepts my enjoyment of pee but is not into it herself.  She will indulge me from time to time, although where it is different for me is that she won’t let me pee on or in her but she will pee on me sometimes.  My wife needs no encouragement to pee in the pool - in fact she pees every time she gets in a pool and tells me she is doing it and sometimes pees on my hand or leg in the pool.

I'm happy for you. Your situation isn't identical to mine, but it's pretty similar. I'm so glad you have a lover who is also really supportive of the fetish. Having a lover who treats me right who supports encourages and accepts my fetish is all I need for a happy life. I'm so grateful to be alive; and I'm happy for you as well. 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 12:12 PM, stevemcf said:

Was in the pool at my gym the other day, had swum a few lengths and was having a rest and a piss at one end. The other end is where the steps in are and I saw this guy about my age get out of the spa pool and come into the main pool down the steps and stopped at the bottom. He got to the bottom and crouched down so his shoulders were under water then stood up and did that a couple of times. Then stood there for a bit, looking around then up at the roof.  Then he started fidgeting and adjusting his shorts and cock under the water - so fucking obvious he was having a piss. By this time I was swimming towards him, got to that end and turned. Didn’t seem to bother him I was that close. Didn’t bother me either 😆. A few seconds later he was out of the pool and away to the changing room. At least I know I’m not the only one that pisses in there!

Thanks for sharing this story.  Being a gay male, I really enjoy encounters involving men. Thank you again. Please share more if you can. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PeeFreely0 said:

Thanks for sharing this story.  Being a gay male, I really enjoy encounters involving men. Thank you again. Please share more if you can. 

There was that time when, there was I, swimming along, wearing goggles as usual, and notice a yellow cloud in the water ahead… because the older guy swimming in front of me has got his cock out and is spraying a yellow jet into the pool beneath him as he swims 🤷‍♂️

… but that’s a rarity*. I’m disappointed I don’t notice more pool pees than I do. I have seen a few in the showers afterwards…

* I mean, why pull it out when you can just let it flow in your trunks and let the water in the pool wash it away? I mean, unless you want to take a chance on whoever is watching liking cock… 🍆

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2024 at 2:13 AM, shakier1 said:

I’ve always pissed at the pools. If I’m changing I’ll just go right then and there. I don’t bother aiming at anything so I’ve pissed on peoples stuff sometimes but usually just piss on the walls and the floor and benches. Ive seen many guys usually my age just taking a piss on the walls and the floor. It’s quite common haha.

If I’m in the pool I will just go in the pool. I’m I’m out of the pool and wet I’ll just pee in my shorts, no one knows the wiser. 

When you said you've pissed on people's stuff what stuff did you pissed on ? When you saw that you were pissing on it did you divert your stream or did you just kept going not giving any fuck ?

On 8/8/2024 at 7:13 PM, shakier1 said:

I’ve always pissed at the pools. If I’m changing I’ll just go right then and there. I don’t bother aiming at anything so I’ve pissed on peoples stuff sometimes but usually just piss on the walls and the floor and benches. Ive seen many guys usually my age just taking a piss on the walls and the floor. It’s quite common haha.

I don't know what age you and the guys you see doing it are, but in High School all the guys just casually pissed anywhere in the locker room and even at our neighborhood pool the young guys, say like under 30 do so. I was always a bit nervous about doing so, but being no one ever got into trouble for doing so, I eventually started doing so. It's funny, my mom and aunt actually encouraged me to do so, saying all guys do it and you don't want to be the only guy running off to a urinal for no reason.

• Hot 4
47 minutes ago, shakier1 said:

I’ve pissed on bags, clothes, towels etc. nah I won’t divert my stream to or away from stuff. I can’t be fucked to not do it.

So cool ! But like did you saw the stuff and decided to piss on it or did you just started to piss, saw that you were pissing on someone's stuff and just didn't gave a fuck and kept on pissing ? 

If it's the second option you're a super badass and you got my eternal respect 

On 8/20/2024 at 6:53 PM, Kevin said:

So cool ! But like did you saw the stuff and decided to piss on it or did you just started to piss, saw that you were pissing on someone's stuff and just didn't gave a fuck and kept on pissing ? 

If it's the second option you're a super badass and you got my eternal respect 

I’ll just whip out my cock and let it go. I don’t aim for anything. If it just happens to have peoples stuff that’s a bonus. 

• Haha 2
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, shakier1 said:

I’ll just whip out my cock and let it go. I don’t aim for anything. If it just happens to have peoples stuff that’s a bonus. 

That's cool as fuck ! Bet you don't have any remorse for urinating on someone's stuff (you shouldn't). 😂

What does they say when they see you pissing on their stuff ?

On 8/23/2024 at 6:27 PM, shakier1 said:

that's how we do it bro.  

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently in a resort with my girlfriend. Whenever she enters water she immediately needs to pee (even when she's peed a minute before going in). She always does that while sitting on my knee. I just love feeling the warmth of her piss on my knee. And the fact that this particular resort has an indoor pool somehow makes it much naughtier for me than peeing in an outdoor one. Personally I have peed in one of the hot tubs which was pretty nice. They also have a couple of those ice baths here, I'm very curious how hot the pee will feel in such cold water! But it's very small and I'm a bit anxious the temperature of the water will change noticeably. 

I'd also love to have my gf pee in the changing room or while sitting on a chair pool side having a drink, but I'm not confident enough to ask her that (and maybe it'll also take the fun away as the most exciting thing for me is always the "not planned but out of necessity" part of her peeing in public places). 

17 hours ago, JDG said:

They also have a couple of those ice baths here, I'm very curious how hot the pee will feel in such cold water! But it's very small and I'm a bit anxious the temperature of the water will change noticeably.

I love to pee in those. If I don’t pee in the sauna it always ends up in the ice bath.

• Love 1