What are your pee fantasies?

Here is a fantasy I’ve thought of, and forgive me if I’ve posted it here before. A party where everybody is naked (or at least pants off) and anyone who needs to take a leak has to find somebody else to go with. It’s my fantasy, so it’s men and women have to find the other but in your’s it can be any combination. Or anybody who has to go just goes where they are standing or sitting. I’d prefer notice, like a few minutes of “I have to pee!” Or “I have to take a leak!”

Something along the lines  what wetling  is thinking.  The ladies in question would be Margot Robbie and Louise Brooks.   They could piss on me all they want.  I'd drink it, bathe in it with one or both of them standing over me as they piss.  I'd fuck them while they piss. I'd piss in them.  It would be fucking wild.

• 2 weeks later...

Peeing fantasies are coming to me from one moment to another. Sometimes, when it's possible I just let my ideas com true. Sometimes it's just a little thing without making a big mess, such as peeing in a plant when I do not want to use the toilet. There were really a lot of things I already tried and there is nothing I think I shouldn't have done now. I like it to pee on or in things when there is no toilet around or I'm to lazy to get there. Camping trips with nights in the tent were always a good start of peeing-ideas.... Dirty shirts, (nearly) empty food-boxes, I found a lot of good places 🙂 Once I had a girlfriend who shared my kink of peeing. She used me as a toilet one rainy night in our tent. I drank her pee and when I needed to go I used empty bottles. My naughtiest idea came true with another female friend on a barbecue evening wit ha lot of drinking. We spoke about peeing and I mentioned, that I once used one of my plushies to pee into it while watching TV. The idea came up, that we would do this together. We went into the house, searched for some plushies and than waited until we couldn't hold it anymore. Nobody wanted to start because it was a strange feeling to share this event - but one moment she had no choice to wait and let everything out on two plushies... My hottest experience since I have this kink and long time a fantasie I thought about! Sadly I moved away very far and lost contact to her. I would love to share ideas and fantasies with other people and would happy to read about more ideas and challanges or about stories that already came true. 

• 2 weeks later...

My fantasy is me finding a woman or transgender (shemale/tranny/ladyboy) peeing in a alley or some urban environment in public. They are ethier a little drunk after drinks at a bar or really desperate and just had too pee. They are a little starteld and embarrassed but then they would let me watch and help if it was a shemale she would let me hold her cock while she pees.

Then I suck her dick. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really into wet women's clothes AND peeing. Would love to dress up in long summery dresses, her on my lap, and wetting ourselves and one another to our heart's content.

Afterwards, finish with a lengthy clothed shower....

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

One of my fantasies are my very own piss slave. I would like to find someone submissive person who really enjoys being pissed on. Whenever I need to pee the slave must be my urinal no matter where we are. I would also like to control the slave's use of the toilet.

However, I don't think that will ever happen in real life. This is just a fantasy of mine. 

Edited by Tony89
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few (lots probably but here’s a few):

Being with a woman out in a city. We buy large drinks to takeaway from MacDonald’s, drink them and when we need to pee we both fill out cups then swap them and continue to wander round drinking each others pee.

Having anal sex with a woman with her on top and she pisses as we fuck.

Filling up a woman, pussy and arse and have her do the same to me (with a funnel I guess). I have partly fulfilled this one…

Being at the centre of a group of women and men who piss all over me. I lick them all clean after. 

• Hot 1

I have several but I don't know how realistic they are:

1. I'd like to be using a urinal when a cleaning lady is in the bathroom and she cleans the urinals next to me while staring at my dick.

2. I'd like to go camping and have girls squatting around me peeing while I also peed behind a tent and then have her staring at my penis the whole time.

3. I'd love to be watched while I was using a urinal by a group of girls and then come next to me and jerk me off maybe even have another rub my back.

4. Similar to the last one I would like to just use a urinal and also be watched by women while I'm using it maybe in a gender neutral bathroom but just look and glance at me (This has happened to me several times and I'd love it to happen again)

5. I'd also like to use a trough urinal where guys stand on both sides peeing into it just doing that would be fun.

6. I'd also love to be watched at a trough urinal by women and be talked to while I was peeing too.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My favourite fantasies come and go and I have different ones at different time. With sexual fantasies it is almost always piss related, usually with ladies doing the pissing, either on my or all over my stuff.

A long standing favourite fantasy of mine which I have mentioned many times in the past so will only briefly describe it here involves a lading standing naked or near naked in the middle of my living room, legs apart and hands on hips as she enjoys a long hissy piss right there on the carpet.

Recently, I have at times found myself fantasising about ladies peeing on my face.

But carpet pissing ladies are a regular feature of my fantasies.

• Hot 2

Mine would be to spend a whole day with a woman who uses my mouth as her personal sex toy, but without any kind of humiliation or degradation (after all, some toys are very much cherished) - plays with it by sitting on it or standing above it, or tells me to lick her whenever and however she wants. But on top of it, she would also involve her peeing throughout the day, however she prefers. If she likes holding, she drinks and gets desperate, if she likes wetting herself, we have a number of underwear stored for this occasion. And she would want my mouth to get involved with that too - me cleaning her after pee, or being peed on... Oh, I can talk about this kind of fantasy a lot, develop it into a full-on varying stories, but this is the gist of it 🙃

• Hot 1

I’ve said several times that the problem with fantasies is they work great in our own heads where everybody wants to please us and will cooperate.  They fail apart in reality where people have their own interpretation and free will. That said, I get turned on by pressure in my own bladder and would love to spend time with a female who feels the same. I have no idea how it would go because I’ve never experienced it. I imagine it would involve us both drinking and filling our bladders and talking about how much we need relief. We could play who can hold it the longest or who can hold the most. Maybe “kiss it and make it better”. Who knows? It’s never happened for me. 

• Agree 2

For me it's quite all about the naughty part, which then will come to going on a city trip or holiday with a girl with an extra focus on that subject

Apart from that I think I did quite everything I wanted when it comes to watersports so there's not a thing specifically missing.

On 10/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, transmanSigurd said:

My pee fantasies are quite difficult to satisfy because I want to piss on someone and have him drink my piss, but I don't want to be "dominant" or to make it into something negative like a punishment. Drinking piss is so strongly associated with degradation that it'll be difficult to find someone who is willing to take part in the other side of this fantasy without seeing it as degradation. Meanwhile, I don't get excited about getting pissed on. I really just want a piss-lover partner who gets aroused by piss from my pussy and takes the initiative with piss sex.

I squirt and leak piss when my pussy is stimulated, and I get much more intense orgasms with sex while my bladder is full. Pissing during sex is losing control to pleasure to me, and I see squirt as my version of cum. I dream of having a partner who loves to drink piss directly from my pussy. My piss is clear and fresh because I'm very well hydrated and I don't have habits that make my pee smell bad. My partner stops me randomly throughout the day and takes off my pants and underwear to lick my pussy whenever he's thirsty. Even better if I go around the house with my pussy exposed so I'm always ready to get licked and fucked. He tells me to get into the position he wants and sucks my clit while using his fingers to stimulate my vagina and bladder. I can't hold my piss with the pleasure and start leaking a stream of piss right into his mouth. As I get closer to orgasm the volume of piss increases until I cum into his mouth with an intense squirt. I can only lie or stand there shaking in bliss as he cleans the droplets of piss from my pussy. After he's done, he either puts his cock into my mouth or pussy so he can cum, or goes right back to what he was doing as if it's completely normal to use my pussy as a drinking fountain.

Another fantasy of mine is that this partner is fascinated by my piss in general and always intrudes on me while I'm pissing. Besides drinking my piss, he asks me to do things that let him enjoy my piss more, like positioning myself so that he can see the stream clearly, taking videos of me pissing (without sharing them) and making me piss on objects that he wants to drench in my piss. I'm not interested in making a mess and pissing on things that are difficult to clean, but if my partner asks me to piss on food and eats it, it's a turn on for me.

Piss sex is way hotter with specific situations and clothes. I fantasize about situations like being dressed in expensive tailored suits at a formal event with my partner, and sneaking off to have squirting and piss drinking sex while trying to not get piss on ourselves. As well as relaxing by a dimly lit swimming pool at night and pulling my swim briefs to the side so my partner can get a drink discreetly.

I can’t speak for others, but for me anticipation is the best part. Let him know you have to take a leak. If you don’t go right away, narrate the building up to involuntary relief.