Dating sites?

Pauliep213

4 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

The only tip that I can give is to post a detailed ad. Don't skimp on the content. The reasoning behind that is it'll elimate undesirable women and women who are only there for a laugh.

My ad has 1,703 words.

And don't initiate contact. Ever.

My ads have always been in the ABDL Personals or Pee Personals. Where do you place your ads? The ABDL/Pee crowd seems to be heavily slanted toward ghosting, both from my observations and other guys that post there as well.

I have initiated contact on a few occasions.

1700 words?! I would guess I typically go about 300 words. What topics do you discuss to bring it to 1700 words? I normally just tell them age, city, and what I am looking for emotionally and sexually. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Ever tried this one: https://fetish.com/ ?

It's a site for kink dating in general but also provides some watersport related stuff. Even met a pee loving girl there from my area a few years ago and dated her several times. 😄 Nowadays, I use it more for sexting/chatting and not for dating though (currently not so much in the mood for real life dating due to several reasons...). But can still be fun!

Registration is free and in case you don't buy a membership, you can still send three messages per day. In case you have contact with a member, you can write as much with them as you want (no additional costs or stuff).

There are definitely quite a few men and women using the site. You also have your occasional fake and scammer profiles of course but there are definitely real users. The admins of the page also try to remove scammers and fakes.

In it's current state, the site is definitely no scam and since some basic functions are completely free, I suggest to give it a try!

Edited by onit7891
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

Anyone have any suggestions/experiences using pee dating sites?

My partner does NOT share my piss fetish, so has given me permission to seek a play partner (as long as nothing else is involved) but I've no idea how to find someone in my area interested in it

• 1 month later...

So I'm aware some people on here suggest Fetlife for potential meets with like minded people (there's a specific option for watersports as an interest). But I recently had Fabswingers suggested to me as an alternative. I wondered if anyone else has used this (and had any luck with it)?  It also has a specific option for watersports as an interest, and there seems to be a very large user base. Are there any other sites people recommend?

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2024 at 10:12 PM, Megaman said:

So I'm aware some people on here suggest Fetlife for potential meets with like minded people (there's a specific option for watersports as an interest). But I recently had Fabswingers suggested to me as an alternative. I wondered if anyone else has used this (and had any luck with it)?  It also has a specific option for watersports as an interest, and there seems to be a very large user base. Are there any other sites people recommend?

Fabswingers is total rubbish it’s full of desperate ppl and swinging isn’t dating it’s just sex you will get a few women in your local area but coz of the huge attention they get from men they think they are god and you don’t even get a reply back unless you are super super hot as a single woman who has tried that site before women r getting hounded by men like 400 plus messages every time you log in it’s crazy 

fetlife is ok but it’s more sub dom than just pissing 

plenty of fish is more vanilla But I’ve had most luck on there as just written in my profile what I desire to meet and write fetish down and you get ppl who will reply to you in private there are ppl out there who haven’t ever tried it but are willing to give things a go on there

I don’t honestly it’s frustrating and it does piss me off because I want to meet a woman that’s kink fetish pee friendly. I’m tired of hiding my pee fetish being judged. All I just have is local college tinder bitches and I know for sure they aren’t interested in that stuff at all.

• Love 1

@gldenwetgoose Completely agree with your thoughts and I think making a dating corner here would sooner turn this site in a bad direction than it doing good.
I think eventually it would just turn to more frustration for people on here looking for hookups/relationships, since as you've pointed out, finding a suitable partner even with a shared kink is going to be incredibly difficult.
The effects of male to female imbalance would only further cement this, as this effect is already heavily noticeable on large scale dating apps like tinder (and on this site too for that matter) with only a 3:1 male-female ratio.
This in turn would pretty much ensure that with a 10:1 male-female ratio, the experience is mostly going to suck for the ladies on here, as they'd get swamped with messages, most likely followed by harassment (people getting upset over not getting a reply and stuff like that).
Unethical behavior, malicious people and behaviors and transactions that are against site rules would be nearly impossible to moderate, unnecessarily increasing risk to both us as users as well as @Admin and the moderators.

That being said, I agree that it's frustrating having a sexual kink that is hard to fulfill and the fact that it's taboo makes it hard to open up about it to potential partners.
I don't think a dating app or corner on this site would be a good remedy for this though and like @gldenwetgoose  said, nothing is stopping us from becoming friends on this site and potentially go further from there as is.

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, Jfhchr said:

@gldenwetgoose Completely agree with your thoughts and I think making a dating corner here would sooner turn this site in a bad direction than it doing good.
I think eventually it would just turn to more frustration for people on here looking for hookups/relationships, since as you've pointed out, finding a suitable partner even with a shared kink is going to be incredibly difficult.
The effects of male to female imbalance would only further cement this, as this effect is already heavily noticeable on large scale dating apps like tinder (and on this site too for that matter) with only a 3:1 male-female ratio.
This in turn would pretty much ensure that with a 10:1 male-female ratio, the experience is mostly going to suck for the ladies on here, as they'd get swamped with messages, most likely followed by harassment (people getting upset over not getting a reply and stuff like that).
Unethical behavior, malicious people and behaviors and transactions that are against site rules would be nearly impossible to moderate, unnecessarily increasing risk to both us as users as well as @Admin and the moderators.

That being said, I agree that it's frustrating having a sexual kink that is hard to fulfill and the fact that it's taboo makes it hard to open up about it to potential partners.
I don't think a dating app or corner on this site would be a good remedy for this though and like @gldenwetgoose  said, nothing is stopping us from becoming friends on this site and potentially go further from there as is.

I completely agree as a female on here I like chatting with people and replying in forums I’ll reply to the odd inbox if it isn’t offensive or creepy and it’s great I like the fact it doesn’t matter where in the world you are or if your married single fat slim it makes no difference as no pictures and no age makes it more enjoyable and no one passes judgement or is made to feel left out.

If this was a dating site I wouldn’t be using it how ever a lot of men on here seem to only want to chat about pee so they can erm get them selfs off and then dispose of you like trash and don’t want to chat again 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Great points @Jfhchr & @Beautifulhiss

I guess what we're saying is that for those expecting an instant switch into full on sex mode - we as a community of friends (which is how I always describe this place) are not that thing.

OK, so there's a 100% probability any of us are into pee.   But what are the probabilities that any one of us is into the same type of pee action, AND in the right location, AND of the right gender, AND available, AND looking for a relationship, AND the right age, AND attractive to the other person.

Of course it's possible that enough of those things all align together.  Then there's a few other things that may come into play, particularly if the quick pee-fuck (apologies for my language) is going to carry on into an actual relationship.  Like being of compatible intelligence, having a personality, interests, some sparkle etc.   And what are the chances on a site like this of opting for a date and finding all of those things ?   Especially if we're talking about an essentially blind date.   A quick date with someone in the right geography and hoping all those planets align?

There is another way - but no instant gratification...   Just make friends on the site, be polite, friendly, not too pushy and take your time.  Real friendships do blossom, closer and more real than you'd ever imagine possible.  It is a thing.  But it's not pee-dating. 

• Agree 2
56 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

There is another way - but no instant gratification...   Just make friends on the site, be polite, friendly, not too pushy and take your time.  Real friendships do blossom, closer and more real than you'd ever imagine possible.  It is a thing.  But it's not pee-dating. 

I've been on this website for ten years. I've made a lot of friends here. There have been a couple women I first found here that I've met in person. 

But, I've never treated Peefans as a hook-up site. In fact, I use it much more for conversations than gratification, whether instant or otherwise. I've found most members here to be friendly, polite and not too pushy, and I've always tried to respond in kind. 

Of course, as I scientist, I'm constantly curious. I may ask more than my share of questions, but I'm always willing to give my observations, too. And it seems like so many here feel the same way. One thing I've discovered about this place is that it is more a community than anything else.

• Love 3

I met my girlfriend on Tinder. I decided to use it because i am a very introverted and shy person. But it's probably easier for a girl to find partners on these sites, for me even more so being a bisex girl. It's probably more difficult for a boy.
As for themed sites, i think there is a meeting site for ABDL, but i've never used it so i can't say what it's like.

People have tried for years, both here and on other forums to bring in a dating aspect to the site.

The reality is that our love for anything warm and wet is largely male dominated so if anything like that was incorporated in to this site it would most likely push the few amazing women we have here away. They already get bombarded with enough messages.

It’s extremely important to respect everyone here. As Goose said, we’re a close community that is growing every day with amazing members.

My advice is be part of it, you’ll be amazed at the bonds you build with people and the experiences that you share. If you’re extremely lucky (which a few members have been in the past) this may lead to more. 

If you’re not interested in finding a relationship and using similar dating sites to those that are mentioned then you may as well pay for the experience. At least that way you get exactly what you want.

Either way I hope you enjoy the site. Everyone here is incredible and the mods do an outstanding job at keeping the site safe for everyone to enjoy.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

People have tried for years, both here and on other forums to bring in a dating aspect to the site.

The reality is that our love for anything warm and wet is largely male dominated so if anything like that was incorporated in to this site it would most likely push the few amazing women we have here away. They already get bombarded with enough messages.

It’s extremely important to respect everyone here. As Goose said, we’re a close community that is growing every day with amazing members.

My advice is be part of it, you’ll be amazed at the bonds you build with people and the experiences that you share. If you’re extremely lucky (which a few members have been in the past) this may lead to more. 

If you’re not interested in finding a relationship and using similar dating sites to those that are mentioned then you may as well pay for the experience. At least that way you get exactly what you want.

Either way I hope you enjoy the site. Everyone here is incredible and the mods do an outstanding job at keeping the site safe for everyone to enjoy.

maybe there are people who live nearby and maybe they would be comfortable sharing their fetish, since let's face it, it's really difficult to find a partner who accepts it. The downside is that perhaps there are mostly men who are only looking for sex so i understand the administrators' concerns about it

45 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

maybe there are people who live nearby and maybe they would be comfortable sharing their fetish, since let's face it, it's really difficult to find a partner who accepts it. The downside is that perhaps there are mostly men who are only looking for sex so i understand the administrators' concerns about it

There are two factors which combine together...    We allow people to be pretty much anonymous on the site, with just a username and very little profile information.  And we trust people to be who they say they are.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

There are two factors which combine together...    We allow people to be pretty much anonymous on the site, with just a username and very little profile information.  And we trust people to be who they say they are.

I have to say that this community is very clean. Even those who write in private are always respectful and kind. There are great users here

• Love 3

I've tried various dating sites over the years and eventually stopped because:

• They match @gldenwetgoose's comment about gender mix:  ten-to-one is probably pretty optimistic.  Great for a real girl looking for a guy, but next to impossible for a guy looking for much of anything (even a reply)
  • They eventually demand money to keep playing
  • They're mostly bots these days ... so the "gender mix" is actually way worse

That said, good luck to one and all ... I sincerely hope you have a better experience.

• Hug 1
10 hours ago, randomiser said:

I've tried various dating sites over the years and eventually stopped because:

• They match @gldenwetgoose's comment about gender mix:  ten-to-one is probably pretty optimistic.  Great for a real girl looking for a guy, but next to impossible for a guy looking for much of anything (even a reply)
  • They eventually demand money to keep playing
  • They're mostly bots these days ... so the "gender mix" is actually way worse

That said, good luck to one and all ... I sincerely hope you have a better experience.

I am sick of hearing the negativity around dating apps. Last year, I dated 20 girls off apps and had sex with 15 of them. Some very kinky....yall are doing it wrong.

7 hours ago, selfpissinglad said:

I am sick of hearing the negativity around dating apps. Last year, I dated 20 girls off apps and had sex with 15 of them. Some very kinky....yall are doing it wrong.

I think the original post is saying they want to find sites that are specifically for pee dating and play and as suggested by many it’s a niche that I suppose doesn’t interest the more vanilla side of regular dating apps how ever I’ve found in the past it’s prob easier to be open on a regular dating site about listing it in interests to see what responses you get.

as for regular dating sites I could log in to one and have sex with a different man every day or the week if I wanted to it’s easy to meet people on dating apps there’s no negativity towards regular dating apps at all but we are a pee community and people just want to join think they spy a woman in their area on here and inbox them and what people don’t realise it’s not a dating site so many members are not single and don’t want to meet any one here or share photos of intimate areas.

• Like 1