Dating sites?

Pauliep213

4 hours ago, MasterDarcy said:

The only tip that I can give is to post a detailed ad. Don't skimp on the content. The reasoning behind that is it'll elimate undesirable women and women who are only there for a laugh.

My ad has 1,703 words.

And don't initiate contact. Ever.

My ads have always been in the ABDL Personals or Pee Personals. Where do you place your ads? The ABDL/Pee crowd seems to be heavily slanted toward ghosting, both from my observations and other guys that post there as well.

I have initiated contact on a few occasions.

1700 words?! I would guess I typically go about 300 words. What topics do you discuss to bring it to 1700 words? I normally just tell them age, city, and what I am looking for emotionally and sexually. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Ever tried this one: https://fetish.com/ ?

It's a site for kink dating in general but also provides some watersport related stuff. Even met a pee loving girl there from my area a few years ago and dated her several times. 😄 Nowadays, I use it more for sexting/chatting and not for dating though (currently not so much in the mood for real life dating due to several reasons...). But can still be fun!

Registration is free and in case you don't buy a membership, you can still send three messages per day. In case you have contact with a member, you can write as much with them as you want (no additional costs or stuff).

There are definitely quite a few men and women using the site. You also have your occasional fake and scammer profiles of course but there are definitely real users. The admins of the page also try to remove scammers and fakes.

In it's current state, the site is definitely no scam and since some basic functions are completely free, I suggest to give it a try!

Edited by onit7891
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Anyone have any suggestions/experiences using pee dating sites?

My partner does NOT share my piss fetish, so has given me permission to seek a play partner (as long as nothing else is involved) but I've no idea how to find someone in my area interested in it

• 1 month later...

So I'm aware some people on here suggest Fetlife for potential meets with like minded people (there's a specific option for watersports as an interest). But I recently had Fabswingers suggested to me as an alternative. I wondered if anyone else has used this (and had any luck with it)?  It also has a specific option for watersports as an interest, and there seems to be a very large user base. Are there any other sites people recommend?