Dating sites?

I know this is not a dating site.  But does anybody know any dating sites for people with our fetish?  I am really looking for someone like this and I know it wont happen here.  I do have to say that I am so happy to have found this forum.  I love it. Thank you for any help

• 1 year later...

Hi all I’m new to this site I’m a 37 year old male with a pee fetish unfortunately my wife doesn’t enjoy it as much as me in fact not at all so she has given me the go ahead to find a “pee friend “ so that she doesn’t have to pretend anymore.I live in Cornwall England and would love to hear from you x

36 minutes ago, Fabz7 said:

Hi all I’m new to this site I’m a 37 year old male with a pee fetish unfortunately my wife doesn’t enjoy it as much as me in fact not at all so she has given me the go ahead to find a “pee friend “ so that she doesn’t have to pretend anymore.I live in Cornwall England and would love to hear from you x

Welcome to the site sure you will enjoy it here abd find what plenty of people to chat too about it 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

Check out "pee-k" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.social.peek

A app dedicated (apparently) to pee fetish dating.. 

Just found this a few moments ago... So Still trying to figure out all the details on how it works.. But it might be worth a shot (looks like only the first 30 days are free though) 

Lol @ the first review. “Decently fluid” is a good way to describe a watersports app.

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...

i’m gonna bump this topic and hope maybe the team that runs this wonderful site will consider a section where we can look and find people in our area to see about hooking up. 

i know women peeing has been a thing of mine for a numbers of years and i’m finally willing to actually try it instead of just looking at pics and watching videos. problem is i have no clue where to go to find someone else who is interested. 

this site seems like a great place to find someone but it’s frowned upon posting looking for someone. 

what do you say admin? would you consider a section allowing us to look for people in our area?? 

• 1 month later...

ik zou heel graag de pee-k app wel eens willen gebruiken.

helaas werkt deze blijkbaar niet in België. Om te registreren heb je een Nederlands telefoon nummer nodig om via SMS een code te kunnen ontvangen om je account te verifiëren.

5 minutes ago, jizzy said:

helaas werkt deze blijkbaar niet in België. Om te registreren heb je een Nederlands telefoon nummer nodig om via SMS een code te kunnen ontvangen om je account te verifiëren.

@jizzy - Please remember all posts need to be written in English.  Thanks.

10 hours ago, jizzy said:

So you'd really like to try an app that sends you a verification number via your phone? 

One way to do this and maintain your privacy is buying a cheap burner phone.