When did you last masturbate and was it a video?

F.W

18 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

20 mins and multiple O’s later…..I’ve been on here since November and I’ve just found a stash of videos belonging to a wonderful member of this forum…. Let’s just say they were tonight’s viewing. You know who you are! 🥰

<blush> 🙈

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, l2ockafella said:

I still have no idea how to even view videos! 

Sometimes they will post a link to them in the videos section.  If you're a gold member (I'm not) I think there's a members video section in that where members can share their videos. But don't take my word as absolute Gospel coz I'm not a Gold Member so I have no idea of the ins and outs of it

I'm in danger of going off topic here - so a quick answer to the question and then we'll get back to it...

The majority of content on the site is free to members.   There is a topic area Pee Videos which is dedicated to ladies peeing, and then there is the Men Pissing area for, erm men, erm pissing.   In both cases members can if they wish post their own content (links to content they have hosted elsewhere) or can just post links to content elsewhere on the internet.  So that's what's being talked about above.

Gold Membership is an additional paid subscription which gives a number of benefits.  One of those is a dedicated gallery of thousands of clips from the internet, all available to freely view.   Also a few galleries submitted by past and present members.

• Like 1

It was last night for me, before going to bed when I got home from 2 day trip where I had no space o get off. I've gone here to just have a scan of what happened during that time, which just got my mind going in all the wrong (or right?) places, even if it hadn't been my intention when logging on. Anyway, I rubbed one out while just browsing through the golden member's video gallery, iirc it was a video of some girl laying on a table and distance peeing into the sink.

Seriously people, don't sleep on the gold membership! The video gallery is a gold mine (no pun intended) 😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I don’t know about anyone else but sometimes I get into a bit of a rut…. Checking in, enjoying content, chatting with friends - but all a bit mundane. 

And then WHAM - a post like this.  Not so much getting horny at your description, but just sharing in your joy and wonder.  Obviously an amazing experience for you and wonderful to share too in it. 

Huge thanks for sharing!!!

• Agree 2
  • Love 2

Just had an incredibe finish a couple minutes ago.  Usually when I masturbate, it is fairly uneventful, but this morning it was different.

My GF were fooling around, before she got an emergency call for her job.  She left the house wet and I was hard.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and finish, not video necessary.

It had been 2 days since I last ejected a load, so I imagined that had a good amount built up, but I way underestimated.  I closed my eyes and let my load erupt forcefully as I rubbed my thick cock.  I felt the involuntary pumping of ejaculate as I came.  I opened my eyes to find out that I had accidentally got my load on the bed, headboard, wall above the headboard, the beside table and clock on the bedside table.  Ooops!

I can never judge the volume, even when it happens.  It all feels the same from an oooze to a volcanic eruption.

Just thought I had to share.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not last night but the night before... no video... I've been on a training course for work for the last week with 13 other staff from various parts of the country and have a couple of sexy but unfortunately too young for me girls on it with me. So after being out to dinner with them and making sure young Shelby got back to the hotel safe and sound (I'm a nice guy like that) I figured since nothing would happen with them in real life I could have a nice wank while fantasizing they might just have a piss fetish too 😁

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 7/1/2023 at 11:08 PM, irishpervert said:

Today, sniffing my partner's panties.  The smell of pee on the crotch made me come so hard.

“Nice. I too love to stroke while sniffing some dirty knickers.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Randomly this evening when I went to the bathroom to take care of my period. Happened to check an app and saw @pguy2981 sent me a hot video of him showing off his beautiful body and butt and pissing on a chair 😭😭😭😭😭 this man is a gift from the pee gods I am tellingggggggg you.

• Love 2