When did you last masturbate and was it a video?

F.W

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About 30 mins ago.I had a private session with a rather large breasted MFC girl,so she got all nice and naked for me very nice,but it was at the end when she sat down and she took hold of her left breast in her left hand and began to jiggle the one boob.That put me over the top somehow.The one handed tit jiggle.Lovely.

Also yesterday,i woke up like a lighthouse.I visited peefans,and found some pictures,without naming names,it was our very own saucy p******,having a very naughty wee wee in a public place.Im sure she would take it as a compliment.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:19 AM, Sophie said:

Thursday afternoon after work to a photo. I usually use a video or close my eyes and use my imagination.

1541483040584.jpg

Somehow i find the idea that a woman also masturbating over a picture of a sexy girl like we guys may do quite sexy in itself.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, F.W said:

Somehow i find the idea that a woman also masturbating over a picture of a sexy girl like we guys may do quite sexy in itself.

i got off earlier this AM as I woke up horny and wife Bonnie was up very early to go to work.  Had my morning pee in the shower and then some self-loving while I was there.

That's a fine pic and I'll be using that one later as well.  And knowing Sophie fingered off to it makes it even more exciting. When you're hot, you're hot. Thanks Sophie. Send more spank material soon please. 😊

The video that i cant find again,where i think Nikki goes into the Gents,pees in the trough like a man.I also thought it would be nice to have her for a pee soaked quickie in there.😊

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, Sophie said:

I usually use a video or close my eyes and use my imagination

This is delightful to know. Plus, it works the same for me... But that pic was Amazing indeed, it has something...

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, F.W said:

I completely agree with this!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, F.W said:

NO WAY i will divulge her name,but thank you!

THIS is the definition of being a Man of actual honour

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:24 PM, F.W said:

A video of our beautiful Spyware dressed as a witch...about 3 hours ago.☺️

THis means a lot for me, Fanny. Complicated, marvellous emotions...

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just 5 mins ago,another MFC girl poking herself with a glass dildo,she did start to ooze a little...I asked her to try show her peehole which she did.(i think,its down there somewhere)

• Hot 3