Live Action Thread

6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The water actually came on about an hour ago lol. Was able to make it to the potty 🥳

I guess that was good for your sake. But, it would have better for you fans here if you hadn't. 😆

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Currently sat playing a game on my computer and thinking I may just pee here to save me stopping 🙂

Nearly half an hour late to the party - wondering if you're still playing and holding, or whether you've taken advantage?

8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Nearly half an hour late to the party - wondering if you're still playing and holding, or whether you've taken advantage?

A little of all! I decided to release a bit at a time and enjoy it. Feeling warm and damp but plenty left to enjoy 😉

• Hot 1
On 12/21/2021 at 6:34 PM, Bacardi said:

What fans lol. I have none! I'm not *that* popular 🤣

I think you do yourself an injustice.  I am certainly a fan of your posts and Seems to me your posts get plenty of good reactions, so I would say you certainly have some fans here!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

A couple of weeks ago I bought a multipack of briefs for everyday wear and I want to try them out... By wetting them! I'm going to start filling up now and once I have some privacy I'm going to let my husband pick a pair out of the five for me to let go in. He'll get a front row seat, of course. 

Ooh! Have a lovely evening of fun Sophie 🙂. I'm not going to be able to keep you company today, but I hope and expect you will have company on the site ❤️

Edited by Kupar
Typos
  • Love 1

Ditto - it’s very likely I’ll be in the real world tonight - but let’s face it, we’re not exactly target audience are we… 

I know though how much it adds to have a bit of support though  - so I’ll offer mine now. Love the mental image you’re conjuring up so far and you have my 100% encouragement and coaxing into being super naughty - your husband is a very, very lucky man.

Hope you have a wonderful buildup, an amazing and explosive moment of relief and a very special rest of the night. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

An hour later and I'm still going strong! I'll be having something to eat soon so the washing up might have an effect on me. 

You can do it… although the sight of double crossed legs at the sink won’t go unnoticed I’m sure. 

• Thanks 1

Hour two and I definitely need a wee! It is coming and going in manageable waves but standing with my hands in a sink of water had a strong effect. There was some jiggling and leg squeezing going on. 

I'm okay... For now 

• Love 1

It has been three hours since I started filling up, I've been pacing myself but boy I'm starting to feel it now! My kids have gone to bed so I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to jiggle my legs! I feel the next hour might be my last. 

• Hot 2

I'm getting very jiggly now! I want to stay in this state for as long as possible but at the same time I want to have enough left over so I can actually get changed before the dam bursts!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, ShyPeeMan said:

@Sophieyou're doing great. What will you get changed into?

Whichever underwear my husband chooses from the multipack I bought a couple of weeks ago, and probably nothing else. Maybe just the panties and my bra.

• Hot 2