Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'm hoping to hold it until the water comes back on and I can flush my toilet again lol. Otherwise yes easy or little to no clean up is preferred. 

i may as well share one of my fun pees while I wait, if for nothing more than to make you need to go more

1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah, share whatever you want lol. I'm having fun!

Oh ok. I used to love pissing out my window as a kid/teen. In the middle of the night  one night I remember stumbling through the dark and opening my window. I stuck my cock out of the crack and started to wee, putting my hand against the window and letting out a little sigh of relief. I remember the brief moment of fear i felt as I saw a light turn on. I was still pissing really hard as I had spent all day at a sport tournament and my bladder was FILLED with Gatorade. As i stood there emptying my bladder into the night air from the second story one of the teen girls stepped out onto the porch and saw my stream cascading down into the grass. She gave a little chuckle and waved but that was it. I slowly stopped pissing, waved back at her closed the window and went to bet. May have jerked off as I was pretty sure she enjoyed the show...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I'm hoping to hold it until the water comes back on and I can flush my toilet again

The cistern should hold enough for one flush, so if you get desperate you should be able to go once. But then you’ll have to hold. Failing that, use a sink as it’ll go straight down the drain. Just squeeze some bleach down after to mask the smell u til you can rinse it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Mr. Whizz said:

Oh ok. I used to love pissing out my window as a kid/teen. In the middle of the night  one night I remember stumbling through the dark and opening my window. I stuck my cock out of the crack and started to wee, putting my hand against the window and letting out a little sigh of relief. I remember the brief moment of fear i felt as I saw a light turn on. I was still pissing really hard as I had spent all day at a sport tournament and my bladder was FILLED with Gatorade. As i stood there emptying my bladder into the night air from the second story one of the teen girls stepped out onto the porch and saw my stream cascading down into the grass. She gave a little chuckle and waved but that was it. I slowly stopped pissing, waved back at her closed the window and went to bet. May have jerked off as I was pretty sure she enjoyed the show...

tbh we were never close so that was one of the only interactions i had with that girl

5 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

tbh we were never close so that was one of the only interactions i had with that girl

I see a lot of people on here enjoy peeing out the window and I have to say it's growing on me. Those with penises I notice at least lol. I don't have the right equipment to try.

Little update: I'm eating breakfast now with an orange soda to chase it down. Not the healthies option but what other option do I have!

Just now, Bacardi said:

I see a lot of people on here enjoy peeing out the window and I have to say it's growing on me. Those with penises I notice at least lol. I don't have the right equipment to try.

Little update: I'm eating breakfast now with an orange soda to chase it down. Not the healthies option but what other option do I have!

Well it wouldnt be too hard for you to try it out if you so wanted. And now might be the perfect time. I personally recommend the cut the top of the 2 liter method, pee through the cap hole.

Just now, Bacardi said:

Come help me! 

Do you need me to help press somewhere...   or maybe hold a large measuring jug for you?   Too forward?

Depending if your munchkins are about, if you have a bowl or a mop bucket you could maybe use it as your potty, then pour it into the drain in your yard - or into the grass.   Thinking about it, do you have grass and is it too cold right now for a quick kneel down to check your plants or something like that?

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Do you need me to help press somewhere...   or maybe hold a large measuring jug for you?   Too forward?

Depending if your munchkins are about, if you have a bowl or a mop bucket you could maybe use it as your potty, then pour it into the drain in your yard - or into the grass.   Thinking about it, do you have grass and is it too cold right now for a quick kneel down to check your plants or something like that?

I live in a condo complex so if I did that everyone would see lol. And yes 100 percent of the kids are home. 

And how long do you reckon you can hold for before you reach a 9/10 or worse?

I mean if you're already there, as said the toilet cistern will have enough for one flush - or if you have some bottled water / cleaning bleach etc just pour a bit down the sink after you've gone.

No options for zipping out in the car to somewhere more private - or a diner with a bathroom?