Live Action Thread

11 hours ago, Kupar said:

Looks promising! Have fun 🙂 

Thank you, @Kupar, I was actually quite tired last night, but she was feeling playful and I wanted to give it to her of course. I was looking forward to having her on top of me and feeling her warm pee trickling all over my belly and down my crotch. It feels so relaxing.

When I got that, I wanted more 😊

We ended up playing for an hour and a half, with her favourite toy to boost the pleasure. We kept on giving each other a little at a time until our bladders were empty and we were exhausted and very happy and satisfied. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Slightly late in checking in tonight - good luck @BGSB86 - do you have options to swing into any parking lots for a car door shielded pee or anything, if you get a bit of movement in the traffic?

nothing so far, we've been moving inch by inch

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

well, i wouldn't exactly mind if i lost it 😉 but i still try to hold on as long as possible

I know some people are mortified about wetting the carseat.  If it comes to that, hopefully you'll be able to get in the house and changed into something dry without being seen too much.

Before it comes to that though, hopefully you've got a bit of strength left in you for the rest of the ride.

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

What are your thoughts on peeing somewhere before getting the kids - I can imagine the picking them up, making small talk to the teacher / minder and getting them in the car being the worst.

i dont think i can, theres not many private places in nyc

• Hug 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm reading into that hugs are in order...   sending them in case

dont worry, that one wasn't as embarrasing as the last one, after i got over the initial embarrasment and got home i was turned on!

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1