Live Action Thread

Anyone wanna keep me company while I'm forced to hold my morning pee ☹ before I even got out of bed to do anything my neighbor knocked on my door and said the water would be shut off "for the next few hours." It's only been about half an hour and I'm already at a 5 for fullness. The thought of pee sitting in my toilet for hours puts me off so I'm gonna have to hold it 😫 I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time lol.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Anyone wanna keep me company while I'm forced to hold my morning pee ☹ before I even got out of bed to do anything my neighbor knocked on my door and said the water would be shut off "for the next few hours." It's only been about half an hour and I'm already at a 5 for fullness. The thought of pee sitting in my toilet for hours puts me off so I'm gonna have to hold it 😫 I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time lol.

I predict you wont be waiting for the toilet after a while and the carpet may begin to look very appealing....

5 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I would help you help it

• Love 1
Just now, Mr. Whizz said:

Have you cum this morning? sometimes I find jerking off helps to get rid of my piss desperation.

Nope. Unfortunately not but once I start getting fuller I may take you up on this. I'm even too scared to drink.

And it's just hit me maybe I should pee in the tub or something.

1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

Nope. Unfortunately not but once I start getting fuller I may take you up on this. I'm even too scared to drink.

And it's just hit me maybe I should pee in the tub or something.

Tubs are fun but there is just something so nice about watering the carpet. just the sound of the splash always makes me horny.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Thats sad. Are you looking for easy clean up this morning or do you not care if you make a mess?

I'm hoping to hold it until the water comes back on and I can flush my toilet again lol. Otherwise yes easy or little to no clean up is preferred. 

• Hug 1
Just now, Bacardi said:

I'm hoping to hold it until the water comes back on and I can flush my toilet again lol. Otherwise yes easy or little to no clean up is preferred. 

Ah gotcha. Id see why youd be antsy then. No clue when you'll be able to pee

• Hug 1