Live Action Thread

I needed a piss and felt like being naughty, and was about to put some clothes in the washing machine.

So before doing so, I spread all the clothes out on the kitchen floor and stood there pissing all over them. Then I put them in the wash, towelled up what little had seeped through onto the floor, and put the towel in the wash too. Job done.

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, TheArizonaSolution said:

Check and check!! We both also ended up cumming by rubbing ourselves w the wet diaper soaked with a mixture of our pisses. The bed was layered with towels but we pissed through them all and now they have to sleep in a damp spot of piss 😅 The diaper was bulging and leaking so much by the time we were finished with it. It was so hot

IMG_0962.jpeg

IMG_0965.jpeg

What a great idea to pee into the same diaper and what a wonderful pissy pussy 😍.

Thanks for sharing! 

• Agree 1

I'm currently stuck in my truck outside my delivery location. There's no security in the gatehouse so I can not ask them if I can be let in use the toilet so I'm having to hold until I get a new reference so I can be let in.

Too many building and people around so I cannot just pee outside so it looks like I my be peeing into a bottle. (yes I carry 1 just for that purpose, joys of the job) 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm currently stuck in my truck outside my delivery location. There's no security in the gatehouse so I can not ask them if I can be let in use the toilet so I'm having to hold until I get a new reference so I can be let in.

Too many building and people around so I cannot just pee outside so it looks like I my be peeing into a bottle. (yes I carry 1 just for that purpose, joys of the job) 

Enjoy it when you do get a chance to go!

Well it's 09:26. I've been up since 7 drinking plenty! I've finished work for Christmas, my housemate is away over the holidays, and I've finished my Christmas shopping. Perfect day to treat myself to some serious wetting fun! 😍

My tight little polyester briefs are on, my naughty little penis is tingling with excitement, and I have work to do outside.

Waterproof walking trouser are on, and it's time to enjoy my first briefs soaking of the day. 😍😛

I'll keep it updated on here. 😄

Perfect first soaking. Very convenient naughty wetting on the toilet. Super casual. Just walk in, pull my walking trousers down, sit down, power piss straight through the tight briefs clinging to my tingling penis, then pull my trousers up as if nothing odd has happened at all. Washed my hands and now good to get on with the day!

Absolutely bursting! I dropped into a squat outside and let about 10 seconds worth of pee spray through my briefs behind the shed about 30 minutes ago, but it wasn't enough to stop me being absolutely bursting now! Feels so naughty forcing an already soaked penis to keep holding!

About 30 minutes ago (13:15) I once again released another spurt. About half a bladder (20 seconds worth). I am now filling back up again quite a bit! I'll do a full wetting soon then let my poor little fella dry out properly before the next full wetting. It's been a damp few hours!

Well my bladder had enough! I had to rush to the bathroom. I quickly pulled my waterproof trousers down, jumped into the shower and squat down to release a full 45 second torrent of warm pee straight through my tight briefs. The warmth spreading around my already pissy private area felt heavenly! When the flow subsided I stayed squat for a while to let the dips finish, then hopped out the shower. I dabbed my briefs with some toilet paper to dry them a bit and then whipped my trousers back up over my rewet little penis. Heaven!! 😍😍

Well, due to the fact I need to go and get some food, I had to do my latest pee (17:00) like normal at the toilet. It felt so weird unzipping my walking trousers, pulling them down a little and whipping my pissy penis out to allow it relief for the first time not through my tight briefs today!

I watched as it sprayed into the toilet and admired my pissy little fella. I'm being so naughty today! I'm sure I'll get to enjoy another wetting or two later tonight! But for now, I'm going to go and pick up some food from a drive through. Just in case anyone can smell a little pee scent from my tight little briefs!

Well, it's been 3 and a half hours since my last pee (the normal one on the toilet). I have drank quite a bit, and I have a 1.4l bladder capacity. About 5 minutes ago, I decided I'd endulge in the 5th and probably last pee through my tight little briefs.

I finished a beer I was drinking, casually walked into the bathroom and pulled my trousers down. Sat myself onto the toilet, and just released once again. I savoured the warmth spreading around my already pissy scented cock, and then gently grabbed myself and squeezed and massaged myself through the soaked polyester briefs as I peed.

It's now been 11 hours since my pissy little penis first soaked itself this morning, and I think this was the last naughty soaking I'm going to indulge in today. I think a nice hot shower will be needed before bed tonight! 😄