Live Action Thread

I feel like I need to do something more creative when I pee next time... Someone mentioned a sink... If anyone has a perverted imagination and wants me to film it for them... I'll pee where and however to want me to... I'm all yours!

7 minutes ago, AugustWet42 said:

I feel like I need to do something more creative when I pee next time... Someone mentioned a sink... If anyone has a perverted imagination and wants me to film it for them... I'll pee where and however to want me to... I'm all yours!

Now there's a tempting offer.   I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers...

• Thanks 1

Something really exciting about sitting on a nicely folded towel with a bursting bladder begging for relief. I'm just relaxing in my tight sports mesh briefs and a comfy pair of joggers torturing my pee muscles until I end up having to leak to release the pressure slightly!

Made some food, and ate. Afterwards I was bursting to pee. My wet patch was now just a little damp, so I went to the toilet to pee as normal. It felt so naughty pulling my trousers and briefs down to reveal my little pissy penis to relieve myself. I peed like crazy, then saved the last few spurts for in my briefs. 😛 I'm now lovely and wet again down there. 😄 So much fun!

Anyone having any naughty fun? I'm about to start a PC game session and already have a really rather full bladder. I have my trusty folded towel on the leather gaming chair, a pair of tight sports mesh style briefs on, and a pair of comfy jogging bottoms ready to get wet when my quivering penis eventually starts losing control of my huge bladder. 😄  

There goes the first lovely warm spurt! 😛 The pressure got too much so I forced my naughty penis to release about 3 seconds worth of pee. The warm wetness spread so nicely and I'm looking forward to making my excited desperate penis rewet all afternoon!

I don't think I love anything more fetish wise than the feeling of a soaked pair of tight briefs clinging to my pissy penis while I still deny him any proper relief. Just force it to leak over and over whenever the pressure gets a little too high for comfort!

12 minutes ago, KylieK said:

Cześć! 

Mój pęcherz jest tak cholernie pełen siusiu!!!!!

Anyone! Would you like to show off? 

How full are you out of 10?

• Hot 1