Live Action Thread

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

A gdzie oboje będziecie sikać? Tylko w toalecie? lub czy jesteś w stanie siku do jakiegoś pojemnika, aby zmierzyć, ile trzymałeś?

Peeing table ohh I'm a good woman 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And where will you both piss ?     Just in the toilet?   or are you able to pee in some sort of container to measure how much you have held?

I might use some pants to wet in the bathtub

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Spróbuj go przytrzymać, założę się, że ci się to uda. To będzie jeszcze lepsze uczucie, kiedy później się oddasz.

I know exactly, honey, I love the feeling of relief when he pees hard. ohhhh, I love how it feels easier on my bladder 

• Love 1
Just now, KylieK said:

I know exactly, honey, I love the feeling of relief when he pees hard. ohhhh, I love how it feels easier on my bladder 

I bet it was loud long and felt incredible

• Hot 1

I remember how desperate I was, I kept my bladder full to pee all night, I drank a few beers and fell asleep due to blood pressure, and in the morning I wanted to piss so much that I just got up and peed After drinking 500 ml of beer and it was too small, when the urine was overflowing, I had a hard time stopping it and the pee was coming out, but I squeezed it hard and held back and I suspect it was over 1 liter. 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, nenTyp said:

Założę się, że było głośno i długo, a wrażenie było niesamowite

I love it when a man takes a piss in the morning and groans with relief for so long 

2 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Objętość około 2,5 litra i czas około 16 godzin

Ohhh a really beautiful desperate bladder ohhh and how durable it is 

Just now, nenTyp said:

Naprawdę podoba mi się, że desperacja cię podnieca, ale czy miałeś wypadek?

I haven't released a single drop of urine for 10 hours

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Ohhh a really beautiful desperate bladder ohhh and how durable it is 

I could meassure it instead  if wetting, but I am not sure if i cant menage such a volume again😉

• Hot 1
Just now, nenTyp said:

Mógłbym to zmierzyć zamiast zwilżania, ale nie jestem pewien, czy nie byłbym w stanie ponownie udźwignąć takiej objętości 😉

I'm very turned on by your wonderful bladder of urine 

• Love 1
Just now, KylieK said:

Ohhh pee, such a wonderful morning ohhh my dear, how many minutes did you piss in desperation? 

I am still holding😉

• Hot 1

May I encourage you both to pee (not yet!) into a vase, a bucket or a jug ?   And to time how long you are peeing for.

Then when you are completely empty to measure how much is contained? 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

May I encourage you both to pee (not yet!) into a vase, a bucket or a jug ?   And to time how long you are peeing for.

Then when you are completely empty to measure how much is contained? 

I do have some vases

• Hot 1

I can imagine your strong stream of pee and what relief you will have ohhh now I felt my bladder filled with piss again ohhh my pussy opened up but no urine was released 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1