Live Action Thread

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wow@KylieK - wygląda na to, że masz tam jakieś 5 litrów!!!

Dwie godziny później, czy udostępniłeś już wszystko? Jak się masz?

I kept it on all night just for the photo, I love taking photos of my huge pee bladder 

Currently I'm still holding urine! I'm so damn full of piss, I'll be without a toilet for 9 hours 

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Ohh will some guy show his huge bladder of piss? 

I hope someone will show you - I don't need to go yet, I need a few more coffees yet.  And my bladder doesn't hold that much anyway.

But how long do you think you can last?   Maybe we should set a challenge, like maybe walk to the shop in the cold air to buy a newspaper or a drink?  Or would that be impossible to hold?

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Mam nadzieję, że ktoś Ci pokaże – nie muszę jeszcze iść, potrzebuję jeszcze kilku kaw. A mój pęcherz i tak nie wytrzymuje aż tak dużo.

Ale jak myślisz, jak długo możesz wytrzymać? Może powinniśmy postawić sobie wyzwanie, na przykład pójść do sklepu na zimne powietrze, żeby kupić gazetę lub drinka? A może nie dałoby się tego utrzymać?

I'm counting on photos of sexy desperate bladders 

7 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

yeah i think i will, I will gwt some cofee and water and switch to the couch.

If you're having more coffee, sounds like you've got a lot longer you can hold for - shall we say 1hr from now?  Or longer?

And can you last an hour too @KylieK - maybe clothes on and a no grabbing or touching yourself rule?

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
25 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Nadal wstrzymuję poranne siki ☺️ .

20240302_092505.jpg

Ohh I can imagine the relief once you pee 

And how many hours is that? 

Ohh I can imagine the relief once you pee 

And how many hours is that? 

About 3 hours + 7 hours of sleep 😇

it is already really tempting to hold my crotch to ease the pressure, but I will hold it till I physically can not anymore.

• Hot 1

But my bladder is very hard and full of pee, ohhh it will normally explode but I hold it so damn tight I won't even let out a drop of urine for you 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, nenTyp said:

Około 3 godzin + 7 godzin snu 😇

Już naprawdę kusi mnie, aby trzymać się za krocze, żeby złagodzić ucisk, ale wytrzymam tak długo, aż fizycznie nie będę już w stanie.

Hold your pee if you need to piss, honey 

Are you lying in bed? And if so do you plan to make a mess there? 

I will hold as long as I can, i got some water with me and I will force myself to drink at least half a liter.

Hold your pee if you need to piss, honey 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Obiecuję, że nie odpuszczę zanim to zrobisz 😉 @KylieK

Ohh I have a very strong bladder, I will pee when I go to the toilet, I love peeing in the toilet so much with such enormous pressure normally ohhhh

• Hot 1